教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 浸小入學 interveiw通知
樓主: crystalfong
go

浸小入學 interveiw通知 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-9-17 11:15 |只看該作者

Re: 浸小入學 interveiw通知

crystalfong,

Do you know the result date has been postpond?  What is the exact date?

Thank you.

3lamma

42#
發表於 06-9-17 14:03 |只看該作者

3lamma:

when i have the interview in last fri. He told me before 27 sep will have teh result, pui kui or a_school you will choose if they both accept u??

43#
發表於 06-9-17 14:18 |只看該作者

manlili,

who interviewed you?

I am not dare to say....Since i checked what Pui Kiu parents said about the interview last year, I am not sure if my son can pass the written test--writing chinese sentence with mandarin instruction.  He knows little mandarin only.  He's Ok with English.

I personally like A-school better, the principals are all great but the price is double of Pui Kiu!

I'm afraid once my son is in Pui Kiu, there is no way out because they use self-designed curriculum.

How about you?
manlili 寫道:
3lamma:

when i have the interview in last fri. He told me before 27 sep will have teh result, pui kui or a_school you will choose if they both accept u??

44#
發表於 06-9-17 15:39 |只看該作者

vkky,

How your son now?  Is he OK when he enters this school?  I live in East Kowloon, would it be far from the campus?
My friend told me that the master principle is from a government school and she wants to build this school to be a famous school with both academic and other special commendation.  What do you feel and think?

Radiomama

45#
發表於 06-9-17 16:26 |只看該作者

Sorry if I'm distracting asking this question here...but I'd like to see if the potential parents for A-school are also interested about PUi Kiu, and what do you think of these 2 schools, comparatively.  I myself is struggling between....

46#
發表於 06-9-17 16:50 |只看該作者

hjm,

i am struggling too.  i expressed some comments in the pui kiu forum for you to share

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=218951&post_id=12606432&order=1&viewmode=flat&pid=12606195&forum=7#12606432

hjm 寫道:
Sorry if I'm distracting asking this question here...but I'd like to see if the potential parents for A-school are also interested about PUi Kiu, and what do you think of these 2 schools, comparatively.  I myself is struggling between....

47#
發表於 06-9-17 17:36 |只看該作者

3lamma,
I have ask Mr. Chan (Who interview me) for the result date, he inform me will get it on 27th, but I forget to ask if they send it by letter or on their web site.
Cammy (crystal mama)

48#
發表於 06-9-18 00:33 |只看該作者

do all the parents who got parent's interview have the same answer on when the final results are ready?  

49#
發表於 06-9-18 14:38 |只看該作者

hjm,

I got the date of final result is 15 Oct 2006 from our
interviewer Ms Chow.

50#
發表於 06-9-18 18:11 |只看該作者

me too...does it mean we're the 2nd batch only?  the others are saying by end of Sept they will get the final results.....really worrying me!

51#
發表於 06-9-18 18:44 |只看該作者

hjm,

don"t worry...I'm sure we are the first batch.  The principal said they are very busy with the school term and too many application, the date will be postpond.  Perhaps some of the interviewers forgot to tell each parent.  We can call to confirm.

52#
發表於 06-9-18 19:04 |只看該作者

3lamma

I'm interested to see if you've made your decision...as said I'm looking between this and PKC and cannot come to an obvious conclusion yet.  Of course some of the more obvious comparative items are BU has no experience yet and it's more expensive.

53#
發表於 06-9-18 19:52 |只看該作者

hjm

No need to make decision before my son passed both interviews.  How about you?  Your partner and you have compromised?  We discussed about son's schooling for over an hour last night...ah!

hjm 寫道:
3lamma

I'm interested to see if you've made your decision...as said I'm looking between this and PKC and cannot come to an obvious conclusion yet.  Of course some of the more obvious comparative items are BU has no experience yet and it's more expensive.

54#
發表於 06-9-18 20:56 |只看該作者

Yes that's true....we have been talking about this for over an hour for many nights!  Just thinking if we do have the choice between the two what are the critical factors to decide.

55#
發表於 06-9-18 21:09 |只看該作者

right! but do you thing about the back up and support ?  Will BU P 1 will have a full support by BU ? As I had attented a Kindergarten meeting, many parents talked that they found BU have give many support to the kindergarten.  Really not easy to make decision.

56#
發表於 06-9-18 21:12 |只看該作者

That's actually a plus to this school.  But if we're taking DSS we're actually forgiving the "allocated" seat with the gov't school and my son can follow his brother into a good school in Shatin.  So this is tough.....then after visiting PKC on Sat, this was really overwhelming too.  Both have their pluses but PKC has some experience already doing the P1-3 and G7 and overall it's cheaper.

57#
發表於 06-9-19 10:18 |只看該作者

hjm,

If you have a son studying in a good school now, why isn't little brother going with him?  Do you think the education system really in crisis nurturing some children with too much drilling exercises(memorizing and repetition without understanding),  less creativity and less quality time with parents?  I have 3 children and my elder son will be P.1 next year, so I really need to make the decision right, great pressure...I don't want to sacrifice our time together on homework, homework, although I now 'no pain, no gain'.  I have confidence in both A-school and pui kiu can stike a balance between work and fun!

58#
發表於 06-9-19 10:24 |只看該作者

Yes I know what you mean...that's why it's also tough for me.  The gov't system is only memorizing and repetition which is not what my elder son likes.  So with this experience shouldn't I be reconsidering again!  

59#
發表於 06-9-21 18:52 |只看該作者

are you living in shatin?

60#
發表於 06-9-21 18:54 |只看該作者

ME? yes in Shatin currently.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題