go

港大同學會小學 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-3-29 15:38 |只看該作者

Re: 港大同學會小學

我覺得最重要做人係口德!

無口德的人,點講都無用。

費話連遍,影響埋間學校!

Or because you lie? You are a liar? Or Msma and Leeloma also lied TOGETHER with you.

Hahaha!!!

cwf 寫道:
I think it's very unfair and hurting to say something like this to my child.  All the parents who went to the picnic saw what happened.  We are all adults.  As I said, the experience was very bad to me already.  I didn't mention it for any other reason except to respond to the first question raised by a mother.  We are all mothers and I hope we all respect one another.[quote]
fannycheungmache 寫道:
heard that actually the kid was a little thief, kicked out of HKUGA school, then parents made up stories against the school.
[/quote][/quote]
Msma

42#
發表於 06-3-29 15:58 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

43#
發表於 06-3-29 16:17 |只看該作者

Any response/comments from the parents of HKUGA in terms of the experience of the teachers and class discipline?

Thanks in advance,
IJJK

44#
發表於 06-3-29 17:27 |只看該作者

I browsed HKUGA's website & saw this sentence :  

"The students will learn what sports can be done in Hong Kong."

Are there parents who care to share what you think of it?  Thanks

45#
發表於 06-4-3 13:11 |只看該作者

Hi Deborah,
I just walk by.........., he he!!
and our church have one boy study in 港大同學會小學 also, He likes his school life there!!
We concern is the school background, so we will choose Christian school instead!!
Thanks for your sharing!!!
Tina

Deborah 寫道:
TinaWu,

As I know, the Principal and Vice-principal and some of the teachers of 港大同學會小學 are very good and devoted Christian with years of experiences in teaching.

My churchmate's son is studying there and told me that he is very happy with the school.  He grows up very good there.

[quote]
TinaWu 寫道:
Oh, now understand............ sorry to recall your bad memories...........
That school is a dream school for some parents, even me (before), but now I will choose Christian school instead cos we are a Christian family........
Can your boy accept the traditional school's teaching method now?? I know it's not easy to change for 1 yr. school life there........
[/quote]

46#
發表於 06-10-26 17:16 |只看該作者

Does anybody knows if this school has a kindergarten? Or any kindergarten that has a similar way of teaching? I heard it's like an international school but it's actually a local school.
Is it a good school?

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

47#
發表於 06-10-26 17:33 |只看該作者

HKUGA doesn't have a kinder. But I know quite a no. of students come from Ling Ling Church (because students are creative and outspoken) & Victoria (because students have solid foundation of both English and PTH).
Of course students from other kinder have equal chances too! My daughter comes from some other kinder. Performance during interview really counts!
Yes my daughter enjoys her school life very much. The teachers are friendly and homework pressure is mild. She learns thru play, presentation, funny lessons etc

48#
發表於 07-6-7 11:33 |只看該作者

你唔敢講我敢講 :-x 你敢講時我敢聽 8-)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題