教育王國 討論區 教育講場 閃卡
樓主: 1233211234567
go

閃卡 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 05-4-2 12:22 |只看該作者

Re: 閃卡

Sansanboy,

Could you please tell me if MBLE has the function to choose the presentation to be in i) picture & word, ii) word only & iii) picture only (like the one that Doman's set has?)

42#
發表於 05-4-2 15:00 |只看該作者

Mayumi,

No lah.  MBLE e-flash card only picture & word :1sec/pic & word.  Since, this cd rom was designed for kg to p3, not for us such small bb lah.  this also hv others function.
total hv 4 functions
1) animation = e-flash
2) vocabulary like a dictionary, speak clearly for all words & meanings
3) spelling game, hv report for mama to check up when & how many words kid can spell. get 3 level
4) games for kids to play

of course not the same as Glenn Doman lah......
but only $4xx for whole set........ OK lah   ........
now can't use much others, my boy still bb (24mths) lah.....  but also give him see dictionary & test how much he learn...... but not hard na... .  

clear???    OK ???   

43#
發表於 05-4-2 18:07 |只看該作者

Sansanboy, thanks for your detailed info.  I've order one set of MBLE thru their website this morning.  I think it's worth to let my girl to try.  I have compare the features of Doman's one and MBLE.  Of course Doman's one maybe much more American but it does have some topic that is not useful for HK's kids.  Anyway, will just see if this flash card teaching works to my girl and consider if I should buy the Doman set.  I don't know if it's too late for my girl to learn in this method coz she's 32 mths old already and that's why wants to see her reactions to the MBLE set first!

44#
發表於 05-4-2 18:12 |只看該作者

Zoe mami,

It's me again.  I'm really interested in this flash card teaching method and that's why want to learn more from you (such a veteran).  Be honest, I've just ordered the MBLE set but not the Doman one coz I want to see my girl's reaction on that first.  One thing would like to check with you.  Can you girl sit down quitely and pay attention to the screen when you play her the electronic flash card?  Any techniques to draw attention to that thing?  Your girl talks a lot now?

45#
發表於 05-4-3 01:21 |只看該作者

Mayumi :

我的囡囡現在15個半月大,看卡的專注力比之前好多了,可以連續看4-5個files(10字10圖),既理解又懂得說的字/詞語大約有200多個。
Zoe Tse MaMa Zoe係2003年12月12日出世的 Zoe靚靚相簿 . . . 擺番個靚pose先 . . . . . . . . . 玩單槓. . . . . . .

46#
發表於 05-4-3 09:32 |只看該作者

So good for you....will try hard.  Thanks!

47#
發表於 05-4-4 12:46 |只看該作者

Hi Mayumi,

I've try this kind of method before MBLE around bb 18mths, result not so good lah, may be bb too small or my hushand & i voice not good lah.
Price great lah....  only $4xx it worst for us not use so many time to prepare flash card materials.  so we think it's good.
result??  not bad... may be can say good lah...... since we two not pushing bb very much, no any target, like - for age 2 hv 2000 words or something, just causul only ah! result ok lah !   he love cartoon & can said words clearly same as the voice fm that disc.  so it's good enough for us lah.....

48#
發表於 05-4-4 19:16 |只看該作者

sansanboy,

It's good that you're not giving any pressure for both yourself & your baby.  I admire and will try to use the materials as your way....since this is the most happier way to learn!

49#
發表於 05-4-8 19:48 |只看該作者

YES!  totally agreed    

No pressure is the great.....
Just a small money can try without any pressure   
great money hv pressure la....
playing, singing, sleeping,  a little bit learning (just few mins) & playing all the day....
it's my boy....     
easy lah.....

50#
發表於 05-4-26 13:11 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

51#
發表於 05-5-2 13:15 |只看該作者

Hi kwannn88

sorry, not find this topic lah

visit their site : www.teddykids.com
can order thro the site - 10% discount lah... $450/set only......
or call them lah...
2136 0258 Teddy Kids
‹ 上一主題|下一主題