搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 'ottostein'琴,可唔可以比d議見?
樓主: sunbb
go

'ottostein'琴,可唔可以比d議見? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-11-1 12:20 |只看該作者

Re: 'ottostein'琴,可唔可以比d議見?

ok...everyone can doubt on the source of kawai pianos selling at companies other than KK Music, it might simply be everyone's guess, unless someone is the music company's insider. Guessing KK Music uses the same business logic as tomlee, sure? Anyway, buying paino is everyone's own choice. But, it seems there's some so-called EXPERT hanging around. I'm not the expert or dealer or whatever, I just give suggestion and share what I know regarding piano.
Cheers!

42#
發表於 04-11-1 14:23 |只看該作者

哈里波特,

I'm wondering if KM is good, then how come we haven't heard or seen this brand for quite a long time? Is it too good which makes advertising unnecessary?

43#
發表於 04-11-1 14:43 |只看該作者

lamba, ming2

I just bought a kawai piano (KX-21) at Joy & Fun Music Centre (Sheung Wan). Actually, the sales brought me to KK Music's warehouse (at Lai Chi Kok) to choose my piano. I've checked the serial no. at the warehouse and it's the same as the one they delivered to me, do you TWO mean KK Music selling 水貨 kawai pianos? Are you TWO having doubt on KK Music's piano source? I can't find anything DOUBTFUL, unless you are KK's staff. I've talked to KK Music's manager as well, and he told me that Joy & Fun is authorized to sell their kawai pianos. That means what you TWO mentioned are totally WRONG and UNRELIABLE.
I think I have to clarify the above for other BK members, and you TWO please don't mislead anymore.     

44#
發表於 04-11-1 16:25 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

45#
發表於 04-11-1 19:29 |只看該作者

gingin 寫道:
lamba, ming2

I just bought a kawai piano (KX-21) at Joy & Fun Music Centre (Sheung Wan). Actually, the sales brought me to KK Music's warehouse (at Lai Chi Kok) to choose my piano. I've checked the serial no. at the warehouse and it's the same as the one they delivered to me, do you TWO mean KK Music selling 水貨 kawai pianos? Are you TWO having doubt on KK Music's piano source? I can't find anything DOUBTFUL, unless you are KK's staff. I've talked to KK Music's manager as well, and he told me that Joy & Fun is authorized to sell their kawai pianos. That means what you TWO mentioned are totally WRONG and UNRELIABLE.
I think I have to clarify the above for other BK members, and you TWO please don't mislead anymore.     

ha! ha!

I almost laugh from my heart when I read the above message !

Gingin
registered on 15/10/2004

Johanna
registered on 14/10/2004

you may argue what conclusion can be drawn from the above 2 different registration dates !

but after we have gone through their messages
here, we may say : Yeeh !

46#
發表於 04-11-1 19:41 |只看該作者

The sales of Joy & Fun brought the customers to KK music to choose the piano !

what does this mean ?

Would the sales of Parsons bring you to Tomlee Music Godown to choose Yamaha !

It's ridiculous !

My saying is : The staff of KK Music said they are the only authorized dealer of kawai in hk !

they even show me the dealer certificate from kawai company !

I have no doubt in KK Music's kawai pianos !

I think it's easy to prove .

If you want to buy kawai piano from music companies other than KK Music, it's better to ask that music company to show you the DEALER CERTIFFICATE !

That's it and nothing more !

thank you !

47#
發表於 04-11-1 20:01 |只看該作者

If I were your friend, I will dispose that piano rather than put in the house for displace.  Of course, my comment is subjective because this is mine.

johanna 寫道:
哈里波特,

I just told the fact, you might be too subjective. If you believe the paino in practice room is never better than your 9 yr old Karl Muller, I can give you the address, please go to have a look and listen to the piano CAREFULLY.
[quote]
哈里波特 寫道:
我的意思係話 - 不可能琴行出租琴好過自己家用, 就是我家自用了九年的Karl Muller (cheap 貨), 都好過琴行那些, 怎會家中有Ottostein 唔用, 出去租?  佢租三角考試琴呀?

由於本人自用了九年Karl Muller, 發表性能良好, 若家長們budget $20K, 可考慮買一個此品牌, 曼少有人試過, 明白未!!!

[quote]
johanna 寫道:
My friend's daughter (who's a grade 8 student) has a Ottostein piano, but her comments are the keytouch is too hard, doesn't feel good at all. And the sound is not good too. So she always goes to rent piano room to practise even though she's got a Ottostein at home.
So, I guess you can try another brand instead of Ottostein.
       [/quote][/quote]

48#
發表於 04-11-1 20:12 |只看該作者

Hi gingin,

Ah, someone so concern what I'm talking about, I always think I'm not attractive & no influence power.

What's "good", all depends.  "We" haven't heard, who are they?  I also do not see advertisment for Yamaha, Kawai, Pleyel, Ottositen, Patrof.... for so long time.  What's problem?  You can go to ask why they don't have advertisement, it's necessary or not, I don't know.  No comment.
gingin 寫道:
哈里波特,

I'm wondering if KM is good, then how come we haven't heard or seen this brand for quite a long time? Is it too good which makes advertising unnecessary?

49#
發表於 04-11-1 20:55 |只看該作者

If the sales of Joy & Fun only brought you to choose the piano from the the KK's warehouse, why didn't you just buy your piano from KK music directly, but  needed to buy in  Joy & Fun.???

50#
發表於 04-11-1 21:06 |只看該作者

Simply because the price is cheaper, $20K for KX-21 with 3 free tuning.

mickey001 寫道:
If the sales of Joy & Fun only brought you to choose the piano from the the KK's warehouse, why didn't you just buy your piano from KK music directly, but  needed to buy in  Joy & Fun.???

51#
發表於 04-11-1 21:26 |只看該作者

lamba,

You're correct KK Music is the only dealer of kawai in hk. Likewise, the company which is able to show the dealer cert is only KK Music. Look, KK has authorized many other piano companies to sell kawai for them, this is what you don't know for sure, so you'd better define the CORRECT MEANING of 代理 and 分銷商. Otherwise, the kawai painos selling in other paino companies will always be fake to you. So, requesting the dealer cert from paino companies other than KK is absolutly NONSENSE. This is the reason why other companies' sales bring customers to KK to choose painos. I reckon your example 'Would the sales of Parsons bring you to Tomlee Music Godown to choose Yamaha !' is not only ridiculous but also rubbish. Anyway, I'm tired to explain again and again, it's up to you if you're happy of what you said.

lamba 寫道:
The sales of Joy & Fun brought the customers to KK music to choose the piano !

what does this mean ?

Would the sales of Parsons bring you to Tomlee Music Godown to choose Yamaha !

It's ridiculous !

My saying is : The staff of KK Music said they are the only authorized dealer of kawai in hk !

they even show me the dealer certificate from kawai company !

I have no doubt in KK Music's kawai pianos !

I think it's easy to prove .

If you want to buy kawai piano from music companies other than KK Music, it's better to ask that music company to show you the DEALER CERTIFFICATE !

That's it and nothing more !

thank you !

52#
發表於 04-11-2 14:18 |只看該作者

Ming2,

想問下而家tom lee買緊'ottostein - oj121'琴要幾錢呀, 如果麻煩你幫手買又要幾多錢呀,唔該.

Lo

53#
發表於 04-11-2 14:37 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

54#
發表於 04-11-2 14:47 |只看該作者

Ming2,

please check your PM, thanks.

LO

55#
發表於 04-11-7 12:53 |只看該作者

I bought a new piano from KK music
Kawai KX-21, mark-price HKD21,000; the discounted price for piano tutor is lower.

This model is highly recommended by my auntie (my piano tutor) and my friends

and please find the following for your information:

At Tom Lee, Ritmuller with discount from the manager HKD17,900

In Aberdeen (Hing Wai Centre, Tin Wan Praya Road) there is a second-hand Petrof (10 years, price HKD7,000

In Kwun Tong Nagoya Piano (Hoi Luen Ind Ctr, Hoi Yuen
Road) there is a second hand Korea piano (3 years , forgotten the brand name) HKD7,500

56#
發表於 04-11-7 16:34 |只看該作者

At KK music, there is 10 years guarantee for repairing the piano free of charge. If you instruct persons other than that authorized by KK music to perform work on the piano, this guarantee shall be void automaticaly.  And so does the Kawai factory warranty. So you should ask Joy and Fun more details.

gingin 寫道:
ming2,

Thanks for your help and information, as I've checked the price of KX-21 in Joy & Fun, the price is $20,000 with 3 free tuning, this sounds more attractive. I think I'll buy over there.
But thanks for your help anyway.

57#
發表於 04-11-7 16:49 |只看該作者

why don't you ask your piano tutor for choosing the piano? they've got more experience and discount (according to the experience and the relationship with the piano company)

sisima 寫道:
ha really, my friend is considering to buy kawai in sheung wan,she want to breakdown nextweek.this shop is not 'kk music'.

johanna 寫道:
I guess Joy & Fun's price is negotiable, you may negotiate for a lower price, see if they accept. But I didn't do that because I think $21k (for brand new) is not expensive at all. My friend's visited KK Music and try to negotiate the price with the sales, but the sales said all the prices are not negotiable. Also, I've got 3 free tuning for buying at Joy & Fun. However, KK Music just offers 2 free tuning.

58#
發表於 04-11-7 23:01 |只看該作者

Is there any body who can advice me the Chinese name of "Joy and Fun" and "KK Music" please?

59#
發表於 04-11-8 10:44 |只看該作者

Joy & Fun is 悅韻音樂中心
KK Music is 嘉惠琴行

60#
發表於 04-11-8 11:09 |只看該作者

gingin,

Thanks a lot.

Do you the locaiton of the KK music?  麻煩晒  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題