搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield International Kindergarten
樓主: Tanker
go

Anfield International Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-10-26 19:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 Cheerfulmama 於 07-10-24 11:17 硐表

My son is now studying at the prep-program at Anfield.  He attends the class 3 days a week. I personally prefer 3 days a week because I am afraid the senses of belonging will be weak if only once a  ...

Thanks Cheerfulmama!!!

[ 本文章最後由 HAYMUM 於 07-10-27 19:03 編輯 ]

42#
發表於 07-10-27 01:24 |只看該作者
vvnpo,
Playgroup, pre-program are paid termly. It really vaires by the length of the term. Autumn seems is the longest one, and summer is the shortest one. Actually, the fee is counted based on the no. of lesson for that term.

Kindergarten is paid monthly. While school-bus is paid termly.

43#
發表於 07-10-27 01:26 |只看該作者
AnpanBaby,
Yes, playgroup child could take the school bus and could be accompanied by one adult. While kindergarten child only take the school-bus by themselves.

In addition, if there is only playgroup child, there is no nanny bus mother available as there already one adult accompany the child.

You could call Anfield and ask them to fax the information for you. Don't worry, the adm staff is really helpful and patient.    When I call, they even could recognise my sound. It is a really nice and family-like school.

44#
發表於 07-10-27 01:33 |只看該作者
Fattymon,

Oh.. just want to say thank a lot for your information of Anfield when I gathering information about it.

Is your child in K2 or in primary? Which primary will your child go?

45#
發表於 07-10-27 21:57 |只看該作者
sks,

my kid is in K2 now and has applied for the primary school in Sep.  My 1st choice is SJS; however, its catchment area is very very...big.  I'm afraid that the number of 1st category studuents is enough to fill all the places.:( .  Have u thought about that?  Which one is your choice?:D

46#
發表於 07-10-28 14:02 |只看該作者
Hi Fattymom,

Thanks for your sharing. I would like to ask if AIS stands for American Internation or Australian International cos I'm interested in Australian International. Thanks!

47#
發表於 07-10-29 00:04 |只看該作者
Fattymom,
My target school is KJS (it's my catchment zone). It seems many Anfield child go KJS so I think the chance is high.

Yes, the catchment zone for SJS is really big. But don't worry, I think those from IS kinder should have much high chance to go to ESF.

48#
發表於 07-10-29 00:09 |只看該作者
VickyMum.

In general,
AIS = American International School.
AISHK = Australian International School Hong Kong.

However, sometimes I found peple use  AIS  for Autralian Australian International School Hong Kong in BK.

49#
發表於 07-10-29 10:27 |只看該作者
hi sks, thanks again!!  

原文章由 sks 於 07-10-27 01:26 硐表
AnpanBaby,
Yes, playgroup child could take the school bus and could be accompanied by one adult. While kindergarten child only take the school-bus by themselves.

In addition, if there is only playgr ...

50#
發表於 07-10-29 22:54 |只看該作者

Your help on Anfield playgroup

Dear All,

Appreciate if anyone can help to advise:
My son is age 21 months now. He can speaks lots of words, but he is not willing to speak in English, even through he do attend playgroup in some Kindergarten with native English and Cantonese Speakers. He would rather speak in Cantonese, provided he knows you understand Cantonese. I am considering to switch him to either Anfield or ymca playgroup.

For Anfield, can anyone share if Anfield is good as almost pure english environment?

Any comments in YMCA (TST) as swell?

Thanks.
Kate

51#
發表於 07-10-29 23:28 |只看該作者
My son is now studying Anfield Saturday playgroup.  I can say that the English environment is good as the whole session is taught in English with 15 minutes in Putonghua.  

However, as compared with other kindergartens, I found the toy cars in playground and the other toys in the classroom are quite old.  I'm wondering how often they clean those toys  Any comments from other mommies

52#
發表於 07-10-30 12:00 |只看該作者
Vickymum,
Sorry for misleading!  It should be AISHK .

sks,
The connection between Anfield and KJS is very good.  U're right, I think your successful rate is more than 90% .

angusbbma,

I'm not sure how often the aunties clean the toys; however, the hygiene of the school is very good.  As far as I know, there is no outbreak of any flu even in the peak season.  Aunties will do a thorough cleaning of the whole school area during long holidays.  If u want to know more, don't hesitate to ask Elsa or Winnie, they are pleased to answer your questions

53#
發表於 07-10-30 23:03 |只看該作者
Thanks fattymom and sks

54#
發表於 07-10-31 13:54 |只看該作者
Hi fattymom,

My son is now 10 months old, I am planning to join Anfield Toddlerobics class when he reaches one.  Will he be able to continue to study Anfield K1 if my son continues attending Anfield's playgroups.  Thanks for your comment in advance.

55#
發表於 07-10-31 21:40 |只看該作者
HaydenNg,

If u join their playgroup, u'll have priority to join the kinder.  There is no admission test, only on first come first serve basis. Enjoy it

56#
發表於 07-11-1 13:29 |只看該作者
Fattymom,

Thank you.

原文章由 Fattymom 於 07-10-31 21:40 硐表
HaydenNg,

If u join their playgroup, u'll have priority to join the kinder.  There is no admission test, only on first come first serve basis. Enjoy it

57#
發表於 07-11-2 12:39 |只看該作者
Hi fattymon, sks,

My daughter will attend Anfield's K2 next Monday No 5.  She's pure Chinese, but she only speaks English.  Would you please share information on applying Int' primary school as I have not submitted any application yet.  My first target is ESF Primary School.

Thanks a lot!

58#
發表於 07-11-3 00:14 |只看該作者
Valerie媽媽,

My child is studying K1 now, so I still don't have the actual experience on applying International Primary.

As I known, the application for ESF should be in Sept, if you still not yet send your applicaton, it is really late.

On the other which ESF is your target school?

59#
發表於 07-11-4 11:02 |只看該作者
Before your daugther go to Anfield, which school sge has studied.

原文章由 Valerie媽媽 於 07-11-2 12:39 硐表
Hi fattymon, sks,

My daughter will attend Anfield's K2 next Monday No 5.  She's pure Chinese, but she only speaks English.  Would you please share information on applying Int' primary school as I hav ...

60#
發表於 07-11-5 11:29 |只看該作者
sks, Little Pigmom,

My younger daughter attended K1 & K2 class at Tsung Tsin Primary & Kindergarten's International Section.  I know I apply ESF Primary late.  Anyway, I will try to submit the application first.  According to home address, we should apply Beacon Hill School.  Sorry, I haven't gotten a clear picture yet for so sudden change for my younger daughter.  I think I need more information and advices from all of you.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題