教育王國 討論區 初中教育 聖若瑟英文小學小六家長
樓主: nancy88
go

聖若瑟英文小學小六家長 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-12-4 23:29 |只看該作者

Re: 聖若瑟英文小學小六家長

piano2016
好多謝你的意見。仔仔約排40-50之間,好尷尬,想博間英中?,但選擇唔多,想試九華及觀瑪,又驚唔夠人爭,  真煩!                                                                                
NANCY88

22#
發表於 06-12-5 11:37 |只看該作者

I think so!  But I should prepare the examination with my son during these 2 weeks first!  God bless me!
:-|

23#
發表於 06-12-5 23:45 |只看該作者

nancy88:
You are welcome,其實你不用太擔心,因為你地今年好似可以報考2間心儀的學校,咁你就放膽去報考,到填表時又填返個2間做1,2志願。有時唔驚得咁多,因都要睇吓個小朋友自己好唔好運和interview時的狀態如何,因我覺得interview都好重要,其實在前年和大前年6年級有個去考華仁,佢2個都是成績全級頭五名,又有好多獎項,但佢地都考唔到,返之成績比他們差的在全級20幾名的就考到,聽說就是interview時的表現唔係幾好。所以好多時都睇個小朋友有沒有自信和應對反應如何,所以你唔好太擔心!Good luck!

24#
發表於 06-12-6 00:01 |只看該作者

lisachu888
係呀!今次考試最重要,平時都是他自己搞掂,我都冇理佢,但突然見到佢系過去10日功課很多,上星期四也有10樣,他說老師話要快d教晒d 考試範圍然後溫書喎!GS都教得很快,要用埋數學堂才教得晒!咁咪要請假幫嚇佢囉。你仔仔班係咪咁呀?Anyway, God bless our sons, you and I!
Good luck!

NANCY88

25#
發表於 06-12-6 11:54 |只看該作者

nancy88 寫道:
lisachu888
係呀!今次考試最重要,平時都是他自己搞掂,我都冇理佢,但突然見到佢系過去10日功課很多,上星期四也有10樣,他說老師話要快d教晒d 考試範圍然後溫書喎!GS都教得很快,要用埋數學堂才教得晒!咁咪要請假幫嚇佢囉。你仔仔班係咪咁呀?Anyway, God bless our sons, you and I!
Good luck!

My son also, he has GS dictation today!  It's crazy!
My son has no time to prepare it, he just reviewed the chin. dict. and PTH written last night.
It's really do not understand what is thinking of their school, we just finish the 1st test in early Nov. and we take the exam. now.  Most subjects cannot finish before exam., I'm wondering they want all pupils move from primary to their secondary school then no need have good result to choose other good band 1 school.
You're right, I'm thinking to take annual leave to help my son, too.  Hoping my boss can release me!
Good luck to both of us!

26#
發表於 06-12-8 00:01 |只看該作者

lisachu888
我都有咁想過,有家長話st jo secondary步署轉直資,所以佢好想收翻自己d小學生,話哂質素有保証。校長話大抽獎填st jo第一,收翻機會極大,就算是band 3生都有偈頃。不過st jo 校風及學生都幾好。本星期六聖言簡介會你會去嗎?考試啦!努力!
NANCY88

27#
發表於 06-12-13 15:40 |只看該作者

nancy88 寫道:
lisachu888
我都有咁想過,有家長話st jo secondary步署轉直資,所以佢好想收翻自己d小學生,話哂質素有保証。校長話大抽獎填st jo第一,收翻機會極大,就算是band 3生都有偈頃。不過st jo 校風及學生都幾好。本星期六聖言簡介會你會去嗎?考試啦!努力!

if they want to change to 直資, it is good but it is not fair to pass nothing informations to parents.  I went to Sin Yin last Saturday and felt students in Sin Yin are more professional than St. Joseph.  How is the views from other parents? :-|

28#
發表於 06-12-13 16:43 |只看該作者

Hi, lisachu888,

Can you tell me what had been told at the sing yin's F1 info day?  I've no time to go that day.  Thanks.

lisachu888 寫道:

if they want to change to 直資, it is good but it is not fair to pass nothing informations to parents.  I went to Sin Yin last Saturday and felt students in Sin Yin are more professional than St. Joseph.  How is the views from other parents? :-|

29#
發表於 06-12-13 20:01 |只看該作者

[quote]
cocomints 寫道:
Hi, lisachu888,

Can you tell me what had been told at the sing yin's F1 info day?  I've no time to go that day.  Thanks.

Same as other schools, the master told how much rewards the students gain from champion of Olympic's in Maths. and Physics.  How good the result both in HKCE and A-LEVEL and  how much percentage of students go into U.  The master show so many datas to prove the school is a good school and also their principle show how good in Maths. the students are. I only visit the info. days of Sin Yin and St. Joseph and find 2 schools are in similar styles of the show day.  I have no interest to listen what the master/teachers' saying, it is very doubt.  Are those info. days same as these styles?  

30#
發表於 06-12-13 23:37 |只看該作者

lisachu888 寫道:
[quote]
cocomints 寫道:
Hi, lisachu888,

Same as other schools, the master told how much rewards the students gain from champion of Olympic's in Maths. and Physics.  How good the result both in HKCE and A-LEVEL and  how much percentage of students go into U.  The master show so many datas to prove the school is a good school and also their principle show how good in Maths. the students are. I only visit the info. days of Sin Yin and St. Joseph and find 2 schools are in similar styles of the show day.  I have no interest to listen what the master/teachers' saying, it is very doubt.  Are those info. days same as these styles?  

Actually all these are advertising times - marketing their schools to the parents.

31#
發表於 06-12-14 00:54 |只看該作者

However, 1/3 of parents & students left after Principal's talk.  I would prefer St Jo Secondary. I don't like the way the Principals presented, the school is too small. Students are not allowed to stay in school during lunch time.
NANCY88

32#
發表於 06-12-14 09:01 |只看該作者

Piano2016,

Would like to ask
填表時填1,2志願

Please advise where will the form submit, to the frist choice of the school or to EMB as the school will know what schools you have put and also the ranking as well.

Thanks.

Chelsea

Piano2016 寫道:
nancy88:
You are welcome,其實你不用太擔心,因為你地今年好似可以報考2間心儀的學校,咁你就放膽去報考,到填表時又填返個2間做1,2志願。有時唔驚得咁多,因都要睇吓個小朋友自己好唔好運和interview時的狀態如何,因我覺得interview都好重要,其實在前年和大前年6年級有個去考華仁,佢2個都是成績全級頭五名,又有好多獎項,但佢地都考唔到,返之成績比他們差的在全級20幾名的就考到,聽說就是interview時的表現唔係幾好。所以好多時都睇個小朋友有沒有自信和應對反應如何,所以你唔好太擔心!Good luck!

33#
發表於 06-12-14 09:05 |只看該作者

I understand there will be 2 rounds of the secondary application, that will be discretionary and central allocation.

As SJPS and St. Jo College is direct-link school, will the school has early announcement in the first round so that the student will know earlier for their strategy/plan for the secondary school.

Thanks.

Chelsea

34#
發表於 06-12-28 11:29 |只看該作者

派?成績表,有冇改變你地揀校去向呀?中學校長話要買保險便一定要自行要揀佢,加賣大抽獎揀佢第一,咁就算派唔倒心儀學校都有得頃,我仔仔係band 1 中至尾,都唔知博唔博好。你地點諗?
NANCY88

35#
發表於 06-12-28 14:51 |只看該作者

nancy88 寫道:
派?成績表,有冇改變你地揀校去向呀?中學校長話要買保險便一定要自行要揀佢,加賣大抽獎揀佢第一,咁就算派唔倒心儀學校都有得頃,我仔仔係band 1 中至尾,都唔知博唔博好。你地點諗?

I do not know also, which school you have chosen?  I have not choose till now.
:cry:

36#
發表於 06-12-28 19:51 |只看該作者

小兒band3,請指教如何是好?   謝謝!

請問那裡報讀升中面試班?
   謝謝!

37#
發表於 06-12-28 20:14 |只看該作者

kekoko 寫道:
   小兒band3,請指教如何是好?   謝謝!

請問那裡報讀升中面試班?
   謝謝!

如果係St.Jo.學生就唔好亂咁出去博,分分鐘會四大皆空。

38#
發表於 06-12-28 20:27 |只看該作者

ccspy 寫道:
[quote]
kekoko 寫道:
   小兒band3,請指教如何是好?   謝謝!

請問那裡報讀升中面試班?
   謝謝!

如果係St.Jo.學生就唔好亂咁出去博,分分鐘會四大皆空。[/quote]

right! we choose St.Joe just want to have a spare choice if our sons cannot go to band 1 school

39#
發表於 06-12-29 13:47 |只看該作者

I have no idea till now. 今早電觀塘瑪利諾《醒》?佢地一輪:12月頭問佢有無簡介會,佢話無,或留意佢個網頁,昨天我老公到佢校取報名表順便再問佢有無簡介會,佢話「做?囉!」我打電話再問,佢又答「做?囉!」細問下又話「唔係佢地做,系聯校做!」前言不對後語,咁吾清吾楚,我點放心擺個仔俾佢地呀?佢重叫我欲知詳情,可於今早致電副校長喎。好呀!我今早就再打去搵副校,最終梗系失敗啦,副校點敢聽我電話呀!經多次轉述後,話叫我搵翻我間小學個校長,由我個校長聯絡佢校長,睇嚇校長會唔會安排簡介會俾我地喎!喂!有乜咁巴閉呀?校風咁《寸》,咁無禮貌,唔識照顧家長,唔聽意見,咁都算系好學校?我唔想我仔仔系一個咁傳桶官僚學校讀啦!依家唔輕?喇!     :tongue:    
NANCY88

40#
發表於 06-12-29 13:50 |只看該作者

THANKS lisachu & ccspy,

原校會拒收band3學生嗎?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題