教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St Paul's Covent vs Maryknoll Convent
樓主: jjhsu
go

St Paul's Covent vs Maryknoll Convent [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-11-27 14:58 |只看該作者

Re: St Paul's Covent vs Maryknoll Convent

SandyMummy,
Many thanks for your info! Is your daughter from SPK / SPN? Do you know how many student lost the secondary seat last year?

Regards,

22#
發表於 06-11-27 17:27 |只看該作者

Hi,

My daughter was promoted to Primary from SPN 4 years ago.
As I heard from some of the parents of p. 6 last year, there were about 10 students not accepted to the Secondary. And also some others gave up their seats due to they've found better sec. school or intended to study abroad.

23#
發表於 06-11-27 23:11 |只看該作者

To be honest, I was very nervous at the beginning of her school year.  Last month, I woke up every morning at 6 with her and studied with her for one hour while she was having breakfast.  But then I feel this is useless...........................................................

She can manage everything by herself, her teachers have done most of the jobs. I don't really need to work so much with her.  Since she has dictation every week, then in Nov, I start to let her study by herself.  And amazingly, she scored 100 in those dictations whereas in Sept and Oct,when I studied with her, she only scored 90.  So in this first exam, I only study with her for one hour or two per subject.  The results are not yet come, but will inform you if you are interested.

And for the donation, not much.....maybe I am too freshman in the school.  So far, I only donated $80 for the raffle tickets, that's all.

24#
發表於 06-11-28 10:00 |只看該作者

Hi 琴棋書,
Thank you for your message.
Your daughter is so smart and stable. I hope my daughter could manage the time, and handle homework with revision by herself.
Seem the donation is as SPCS.
Any break for your daughter while she return home from school? I mean any time table for her to do homework, revision, nap, watch TV...etc.

Best regards,

琴棋書 寫道:
To be honest, I was very nervous at the beginning of her school year.  Last month, I woke up every morning at 6 with her and studied with her for one hour while she was having breakfast.  But then I feel this is useless...........................................................

She can manage everything by herself, her teachers have done most of the jobs. I don't really need to work so much with her.  Since she has dictation every week, then in Nov, I start to let her study by herself.  And amazingly, she scored 100 in those dictations whereas in Sept and Oct,when I studied with her, she only scored 90.  So in this first exam, I only study with her for one hour or two per subject.  The results are not yet come, but will inform you if you are interested.

And for the donation, not much.....maybe I am too freshman in the school.  So far, I only donated $80 for the raffle tickets, that's all.

25#
發表於 06-12-6 16:12 |只看該作者

St Paul's Convent vs Maryknoll Convent

Anyone share your opinion to me?

Best regards,
‹ 上一主題|下一主題