用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 測驗卷派左番離,亞女D成績勁差,點算好................ ...
樓主: 加油
go

測驗卷派左番離,亞女D成績勁差,點算好................ [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-11-22 11:58 |只看該作者

Re: 測驗卷派左番離,亞女D成績勁差,點算好................

Hilouey,

囡囡學校係銅鑼灣區某某某一條龍的女子名校,有幼稚園,小學同埋中學,佢地套校服好醒神嫁,你估吾估到邊間呢    .

如果我冇記錯,我曾經叫你介紹過補習社比我,但可惜地區太遠,就吾到.

Bye,
Hilouey 寫道:
HIHI

I WANT TO KNOW YR DAUGHTER STUDY IN WHICH SCHOOL

HILUOEY

22#
發表於 06-11-22 12:03 |只看該作者

你女女係唔係細女呀(即年尾出生)?

23#
發表於 06-11-22 12:42 |只看該作者

其實小朋友多數唔鍾意被迫讀書, 最後係開開心心咁會易吸收d.  中文唔好可以睇多d佢鍾意既雜誌, 圖書, 當中都可以學到好多生字, 對佢中文一定有幫助.  數學小一多是加減數, 最好係日常生活比佢多練習. 例如可以每日比佢儲兩元去買自己鍾意既野, 仲可以帶佢去公司格價, 睇下點樣可以最有利運用手上既錢, 又可以計下買完一樣野淨返幾錢.  我由5歲開始就咁樣訓練我個囡, 佢自從學識乘數表後, 發覺原來乘數仲方便佢計算收入, 唔知幾怏上手.  

24#
發表於 06-11-22 13:06 |只看該作者

Mrssslui,

我囡囡係年頭出世4月頭

Mrssslui 寫道:
你女女係唔係細女呀(即年尾出生)?

25#
發表於 06-11-22 13:08 |只看該作者

IC.
加油 寫道:
Mrssslui,

我囡囡係年頭出世4月頭

[quote]
Mrssslui 寫道:
你女女係唔係細女呀(即年尾出生)?
[/quote]

26#
發表於 06-11-22 13:19 |只看該作者

[quote]
加油 寫道:
囡囡今年讀小一,收到D測驗成績,自己真係眼淚水都想標埋出來,佢D成係全班來說係好差,我好吾開心,反而囡囡自己就冇乜感覺,我又吾想俾好太壓力佢.  佢D成功績咁樣,我應該點做好?  平時係我自己教佢,但囡囡係完全吾聽我話,吾上心,吾集中,又成日駁我咀,我好似對年彈琴咁,其實都預左佢今次吾會太理想,但係都冇諗到會成差咁.......  我真係好失敗,自己係全職媽咪都教吾到個女.  我好煩,E +應該點做好,仲有冇得補救呢? 平時應該點樣train 佢呢?  係吾係要俾人教, 定係要同佢搵定學校轉呢?  因為佢咁既成績,一定會留班          .  有冇媽咪可以同我分享

27#
發表於 06-11-22 13:56 |只看該作者

加油,
或者你試o下請有經驗既補習老師幫手,我仔仔今年都係p1,佢仲係細仔黎。初初我都好似你咁諗,全職媽咪自己教都得。但原來係好難,亞仔因為係細仔(11月尾),所以讀得比其他同學較吃力,依書直教佢0地唔明(我0地以為好容易),後來請0左補習,我見老師用其他方法教,亞仔就好快明白。成績見到有進步,自己就平時跟眼睇睇,有人幫手教自己就可以放鬆d,唔好因為學業成績而影響o左同囡囡既關係,佢地仲細未明白媽咪0既苦心,鬧得多小朋友就會欠缺信心(見佢懶散就好容易情緒失控又打又鬧)。以上係我0既經驗希望幫到你,繼續努力    囡囡需要你既支持。

28#
發表於 06-11-22 14:00 |只看該作者

加油,

I think my daughter is your daughter's classmate.

Yes, some subject test paper is simple. One of the teachers expects the students can get above 90 marks in general in her subject.

I have following experience to share:
1. Being angry cannot help any thing when you teach your daughter. Be cheerful but serious.

2. Explain the correct answer to your daughter if her answer is wrong. Even she says she understand the answer, you should give similar questions to test her again.

3. It is common that kids always repeat their mistake or the wrong answer in certain area /question. Be patient. You should test her more questions in that area.

4. As there is not much homework given to the students, you should give some exercise to your daughter so that she can know what the question is asking.

5. My daughter also does not have self motivation. She can get nothing after reading the books for a hour. I usually give her mock test/dictation/exercise so that she can be more serious in studying.

6. Advise wiser way in doing exercise. E.g. teach her to write the number above the pharse when doing the "reconstruct sentence" exercise.

7. Read more story books as there are always new words in the test paper.

29#
發表於 06-11-23 17:31 |只看該作者

bk2005,

好多謝你的分享.  原來你囡囡都係讀埋同一間學校,吾知會吾會同埋一班呢?  哈! 哈!  其實我都知要俾d補充佢做,不過每日的時間實在實在太緊迫了,正係同佢

30#
發表於 06-11-23 17:41 |只看該作者

祖明,

你講得好

31#
發表於 06-11-24 12:50 |只看該作者

HIHI

I know yr daughter in which school la, but wan chai  have many tutor centre , you have a topice say the time table for 下午 go to school . but my daughter study in st.francis . i live in Southern District aberdeen but the centre is western district  so leave the school is so far because is my friend introduce to me for the tutor centre . ok la she come back the mark is ok for me. so you can find the tutor centre in causeway bay la. because i teach  her she is nothing to do ar and very slow so every time i am very angry to teach her. but now ok la she listen to the teacher i am very free at night.

Hilouey   

32#
發表於 06-11-24 13:42 |只看該作者

加油,

Pls. check PM.

33#
發表於 06-11-24 16:47 |只看該作者

SandyMummy,

Please give me information as my daughter has same problem......crying...!!!

Is there any tutor can introduce to me  ?? Thanks.

34#
發表於 06-11-24 19:44 |只看該作者

Hi,

Is your daughter also in SP Primary. My daughter is in primary 4 now and has the same problem as you 3 years ago. But after two years in the tutorial, she seems better and at least can finish her school work before I go home after work every day. Then she quitted from the tutorial centre last term (2nd term of P. 3). Pls. pm me for the details or call me for a chat.

Thx
SandyMummy

媽咪 寫道:
SandyMummy,

Please give me information as my daughter has same problem......crying...!!!

Is there any tutor can introduce to me  ?? Thanks.

35#
發表於 06-11-24 21:45 |只看該作者

SandyMummy,

Thanks your reply and so much useful.

I think I got the same problem with 加油.  Our daugher are studying altogether, I try to insist to teach my daughter at home as she is happy when she come home.

But another problem is too FREE... too late to finish the homework by herself  (around 7:00pm)

Then, I start to check her homework and once a week she feel tired and take a long sleep until 10:00pm.

What do you think ?

加油 --- your problem is exactly same with me..ha.!!!
But I want to pick up her confidence, she always ask me the mark is okay or not but my classmates got higher marks.  I say ”你遲早都會

36#
發表於 06-11-24 22:38 |只看該作者

Hi 媽咪,

Yes, in x氏, you will have a lot to do, besides school work, you have to do a lot extra exercise and papers in order to strengthen their ability. But you can also tell them not to give too many papers for you to do at home. In the tutorial, the girls will behave better than at home, they will finish their work within an hour and start revision and dictation every day.  Because all the girls work together, if some of them not behaving well, they will scold by the tutors and so very soon, they will adjust themselves to do and work faster / harder in order not to lose face in front of their classmates

:
You may try and see if it works.

ADD OIL LA. We mothers must also be patient and calm in order to help our children.

37#
發表於 06-11-25 09:22 |只看該作者

Hi 媽咪,

其實今年有好多媽咪同埋囡囡都叫哂救命, 經過今次測完驗的成績,個個媽咪都要去搵補救方法.  好老實講,一放學就帶左過去補習班3個鐘,for咁細的小朋友來說真係好辛苦,不過冇辦法,鬼叫佢追吾到咩,唯有E +辛苦D,等佢打好左個底,日後就希望吾洗咁辛苦啦,或者好似Sandymummy咁,個囡上左軌道,到時就可以吾洗返補習社,自動波law!  諗深一層,吾係正係名校先至會谷,其實好多好一般的學校都係要谷,只不過香港的教育制度就係咁,真係苦了家長同埋小朋友 :cry:  :cry:  :cry: !

38#
發表於 06-11-25 11:00 |只看該作者

Sister said that P.1 student should not need private tutor. Please don't give too much pressure on you and your daughter. Maybe, your daughter does not adapt the style in primary. She may need time only to adapt the change. In fact, there is no much material for revision.

Now, it's in autumn. To have a happy family day in country side in weekend la. I think you and your daughter need a break.

39#
發表於 06-11-25 11:42 |只看該作者

Hi bk2005,

Thank you for your advise.  Yes, both of us need to have a break.  So, we will have a pinic with my friends tomorrow.  

Of couse, I know that it is not necessary to put so much pressure for the P.1 student.  And Sister also emphasised that it's no need to have a private tutor so earlier.   But I think it's only suitable for the good students.  After I've got the test results from my daughter, it's really scare me, I know that it's time for me to do something for her.  Otherwise, she can't study in this school anymore.   Honestly, it is a very good school.  I don't want to give up!

40#
發表於 06-11-25 23:51 |只看該作者

Hi  加油,

You don't have to worry so much so soon. This is just the first time that you daughter is being "tested".
Sometimes they just don't treat the test as serious as you expect.

You can try to categorise her mistakes like careless mistakes (which should be the majority), answers that she really doesn't know the answer or she doesn't understand what question is talking about. And find different solutions to tackle different area.

My daughter is also studying in the same school. Discussions among mother conclude that most of time the kids are just careless.  This can be trained. And most of the time they just repeat the mistakes again and again no matter how hard you try. So just don't worry and just try to help her minimising the possible errors.  You would understand what types of errors she will make as time goes.  And more importantly, you would know how you can motivate your kid to perform.  

Some of the exercises are quite useful as some of them have simple explanation on every topic.  This may help you explaining to your daughter.

So 加油!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題