教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 德望 (GH) vs 九龍糖學校 (KTS)
樓主: bon06bon
go

德望 (GH) vs 九龍糖學校 (KTS) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-11-22 12:44 |只看該作者

Re: 德望 (GH) vs 九龍糖學校 (KTS)

Dear bon06bon,

Thank you and best wishes to you too, hope yr kid will be so lucky to accepted by the one that you want.

Cheers,

TTMummy
If friends were flowers, I will pick a bunch of you!

22#
發表於 06-11-22 13:02 |只看該作者

sa仔 寫道:
My son apply KTS, still waiting for the rsult. As for you, my recommendation is GHS. Both my sister and I graduate in Good Hope. We start from primary to secondary, excellent school though the sisters and principal is very tough but I always beleive tough training will help one to be stronger in facing different people, different environment when they grow up. Anyhow, if I have a girl, I will for sure sent her to GHS. Good academic performance, very good English. The student is full of confident and very smart. Highly recommend!   

Although I am not a English teacher, I also easy to find some mistakes.

1) My son apply KTS >>> applies / applied
2) rsult >> result
3) Both my sister and I graduate in Good Hope >>> grammer?
4) We start from primary to secondary >> grammer?
5) I will for sure sent her to GHS >> grammer?

23#
發表於 06-11-22 14:11 |只看該作者

Hi, English teacher! Nice to meet you!!!  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

24#
發表於 06-11-22 14:47 |只看該作者

Not be so impolite !

25#
發表於 06-11-22 15:19 |只看該作者

I understand choosing a school for your child to attend may seem like a daunting task. There are many things a parent can do in order to make the best choice possible for their child.

1. Visit the school. See for yourself what things are like. See how's the students there doing, talking, etc.

2. Chat with parents.  Find parents of children that attend the school of interest. Ask their honest opinions on the school. Of course, you could ask students that attend those schools just what they think.

3.  Check school homepage if they have. You can find some information you need, eg. teaching format, class structure, etc.

4. Talk with their staff.

5. Academic awards

6. Extra activities consideration

26#
發表於 06-11-22 15:28 |只看該作者

siusumdim,

點解同德望咁大仇口呀, 我唔係該校家長呀.

27#
發表於 06-11-22 15:33 |只看該作者

28#
發表於 06-11-22 15:39 |只看該作者

HKGnono 寫道:
I understand choosing a school for your child to attend may seem like a daunting task. There are many things a parent can do in order to make the best choice possible for their child.

1. Visit the school. See for yourself what things are like. See how's the students there doing, talking, etc.

2. Chat with parents.  Find parents of children that attend the school of interest. Ask their honest opinions on the school. Of course, you could ask students that attend those schools just what they think.

3.  Check school homepage if they have. You can find some information you need, eg. teaching format, class structure, etc.

4. Talk with their staff.

5. Academic awards

6. Extra activities consideration

29#
發表於 06-11-22 16:19 |只看該作者

入番正題。
GH 未去過,no comment. (因我個是仔仔)

KTS, 小兒讀緊:
佢話校園生活很開心,叫佢轉校都唔肯!

程度? 一D都唔底!
數學讀高半級, 英文高一級。( 但KTS從來沒有以此作為標榜宣傳,只是在開學前的家長会上提到。)

校風極好,校規極嚴 (合理地), 頑皮仔都變乖乖! (小兒便是好例子    , 自己永遠無法子教到!)
更難得是有獎有罸,小孩得到很多鼓勵,所以很喜歡上學。

活動: 各類比賽、運動、兴趣、音樂、樂器、朗誦.......不能盡錄, 只怕無咁多時間啫。

派位:最update: 95%入英中,70%派等1志願及band 1。

講住咁多先!   

参考多些,看看边間適合D! :

30#
發表於 06-11-22 17:39 |只看該作者

I learn that both schools adopt a positive approach and managing strategy. Discipline is strictly imposed. both headmistresses have a great mission and vision to nurture the kids. Achievement of the extra curricurrium and activities were both exemplary.

Anyway, I'll take all of your points of view into serious consideration and am looking forward the annoucement of KTS.  :

31#
發表於 06-11-22 22:27 |只看該作者

Sadlady666,

Really appreciate for what you comment on the altitude of the other parent..while your perspective understanding over KTS.

32#
發表於 06-11-23 00:24 |只看該作者

I don't think you guys you metioned is a parent. I would say she or he is a trouble maker and   scurrilous, silly guy.  

33#
發表於 06-11-23 00:50 |只看該作者

I don't think the guys you metioned is a parent. I would say she or he is a trouble maker and scurrilous, silly guy.  (typing error)

34#
發表於 06-11-23 08:36 |只看該作者

程度? 一D都唔底!

No offense but just curious, what will they teach in P6?  Use F1 material?

35#
發表於 06-11-24 21:46 |只看該作者

These kind of grammatical mistakes should be found from a good hoper.  Curious!

36#
發表於 06-11-25 00:13 |只看該作者

Who is a good hoper?  What do you mean?

37#
發表於 06-11-25 00:57 |只看該作者

Tigerprawn 寫道:
[quote]

程度? 一D都唔底!

No offense but just curious, what will they teach in P6?  Use F1 material?[/quote]

係喎,朋友話我知佢仔仔今年在SFA畢業,小六真係教F1程度架!

38#
發表於 06-11-25 22:52 |只看該作者

123daddy 寫道:
These kind of grammatical mistakes should be found from a good hoper.  Curious!

"should be"?

39#
發表於 06-11-29 00:20 |只看該作者

由 jonmkchan 於 2006-11-18 22:23:50

At this moment, you only can choose GH, coz you need to register GH on yesterday afternoon from 2-5 and KTS will send out the result after government result. so it is meaningless to ask such question here, coz there is no option if you ask for GH or KTS? I suggest someone can stimulate a new topic to rank all Private and DSS by ownself.   

jonmkchan,

As I predict, I receive the acceptance letter from KTS.  So, the problem I cannot ignore.

Parents,

May I have your favorable and sincere comments regarding on choosing KTS or GH?

40#
發表於 06-11-30 19:17 |只看該作者

bon06bon 寫道:
Who is a good hoper?  What do you mean?

sa仔 寫道:
My son apply KTS, still waiting for the rsult. As for you, my recommendation is GHS. Both my sister and I graduate in Good Hope. We start from primary to secondary, excellent school though the sisters and principal is very tough but I always beleive tough training will help one to be stronger in facing different people, different environment when they grow up. Anyhow, if I have a girl, I will for sure sent her to GHS. Good academic performance, very good English. The student is full of confident and very smart. Highly recommend!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題