教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼兒園 SPN's mami
樓主: LittleBMa
go

SPN's mami [複製鏈接]

貢獻勳章

21#
發表於 06-5-31 05:40 |只看該作者

Re: SPN's mami

係呀,你0地都講得0岩呀 ?? 太太曾經同我講,家長日得知,學校唔贊成咁細年紀0既小朋友搭校車或褓母車,不過如果有工人陪同,確可解決此憂慮 ......

我0地就決定搬, 依家搵緊樓, 不過就真係好頭痛, 唉 !!  
[img]http://forum.baby-kingdom.

22#
發表於 06-5-31 08:33 |只看該作者

Dear All,

I live in Kowloon Tong (Broadcast Drive).  Please tell me your arrangement!

Many thanks!

Annie   
我叫小小, o係2004年2月8日出生, 出世時體重3.77kg,已經3歲啦!! 我仲有個細佬叫阿細,佢o係2006年1月29日出生,出世時重3.67kg, 已經1歲啦!! 細小的宇宙 :-P[img] and and

23#
發表於 06-5-31 10:03 |只看該作者

Dear all,

My daugher born in Mar 04 and will study in N1A. I think we better found a private school bus that can let someone accompany with our daughter. It is much safety. Any mom works in Hong Kong side??

24#
發表於 06-5-31 16:50 |只看該作者

For the school bus, I think we have the following mummies who are interested

Coolpizza - Tseung Kwan O
LittleBma - Lam Tin
Tweetypie/marshmellow - Kowloon Tong
Lammimi - Kowloon Station
Petyan - Hunghom
Anntsang - Broadcast Drive

I think it will be very difficult for us all to share one bus as we see to live quite far apart and I am sure we do not want to have put our daughters on the bus at 6am! Maybe we can think about splitting up - does anyone have any info about the private school bus? I think Coolpizza has some. I will try to find out some as well so that we can investigate this possibility further.

Dear Kaheibaba:

My daughter is born on the 21st. How about Kahei? We have thought about moving too but cannot decide which location is most convenient to our daugther and us as my husband works in Fo Tan. As you say, "ho farn ah"

25#
發表於 06-5-31 23:08 |只看該作者

Dear Marshmellow,
I've found that my birthday is same as your daughter!

26#
發表於 06-5-31 23:46 |只看該作者

Dear all,
My daughter is studying in N1A in this year ( 2005-2006). I lived in west KLN. As for the school bus, maybe I can share some information. No school bus ( SPN) from KLN side to SPN. However,there are 2 private school buses to SPN students who live in KLN. One is MRS. Lai who is responsible for the east KLN  and Mid-KLN. Another private school bus who is responsible for Mr.Wong. This route ( Mr. wong) is going through HMT, KLN station, west KLN, MF & tsang yi. ( Mrs.lai & Mr.Wong who are not the same comapny). The pick up time will be quite early in the morning.Beacuse this type of school bus need also to pick up SPC, SPK & SPN students.
If anyone who need more detail information about private school bus or SPN, maybe I can kindly share with you.

貢獻勳章

27#
發表於 06-6-1 01:53 |只看該作者

Dear Kaheibaba:

My daughter is born on the 21st. How about Kahei? We have thought about moving too but cannot decide which location is most convenient to our daugther and us as my husband works in Fo Tan. As you say, "ho farn ah"

Kahei is born on the 18th.  

We moved from Yuen Long to Shatin in last Nov. So, we are not only "ho farn ah" but also very "辛苦" !!  :cry:

As Kahei mami said that she like "孟母三遷", 唉 !!  
[img]http://forum.baby-kingdom.

28#
發表於 06-6-1 08:54 |只看該作者

Dear PWHPOPO

can you please pm the information to me - many thanks

would you also mind telling me if you were happy with the service provided in terms of safety as that is my main concern.

29#
發表於 06-6-1 09:06 |只看該作者

Hi PWHPOPO,

I live in Kowloon Station , please pm me the details for school bus, many thanks !!

By the way, what is the morning pick up time for your daugther ??? Since you live in west Kln , i think your home is quite near to me...   

30#
發表於 06-6-1 12:30 |只看該作者

Dear PWHPOPO,
Thanks for your information!Can I have the details?
Please pm me the info. Thanks alot!!

31#
發表於 06-6-1 13:22 |只看該作者

32#
發表於 06-6-1 15:54 |只看該作者

PWHPOPO,

I would like  to know about the school bus too. on hand I've only got Mr. Wong details. Mr Wong told me that he'll contact Mrs Lai to call me for the details for picking up the kids who live in KLN side.

And if once i've got the details from Mrs Lai, I'll post all the details on web & let all the mamis know!

coolpizza

33#
發表於 06-6-1 16:00 |只看該作者

Hi all Mamis,

I've contacted Mrs. Lai. She is in-charge of SPN & SPK students. She doesn't mind that I'll post her contact details on web.

Contact Person: Mrs. Lai
Mobile Phone: 92545122

Kindly pls contact her for each individual route and fees.  

Cheers everyone!!!!!!

coolpizza

34#
發表於 06-6-1 17:25 |只看該作者

SPN's website says "正就讀於本園之兒童,「聖保祿幼稚園」不會考慮取錄。(因幼兒園名額有限,本機構希望能盡量服務有全日託管需要的兒童,故無此必要的家長請考慮報讀其他幼兒園或聖保祿幼稚園)"

If both dad and mom are working, will there be any priorty? How about a family with a maid to take care of the kids? Lower prioity or the same? The school hours seem very long, from 8:00 to 5:30

35#
發表於 06-6-1 20:33 |只看該作者

school hours is actually up to 4:30 only and from 8:30

36#
發表於 06-6-1 21:31 |只看該作者

Hi all SPN mamis,

Kindly pls visit Mrs Lai's website for school bus details.

http://hk.geocities.com/stpaulsbus

coolpizza

37#
發表於 06-6-1 21:52 |只看該作者

ShatinMaMa,

Schoo starts from 0845 till 1630
but you can drop off the kids from 0800 & pick them up from 1630 untill 1730.

38#
發表於 06-6-1 22:30 |只看該作者

thank you so much coolpizza for sharing this information with us - it is very useful

I noticed that the buses do not have seatbelts - do you think that is safe enough for our small children? Am I worrying too much? Mrs Lai also said that I cannot pay for my maid to accompany my daughter. Need to think about this further

39#
發表於 06-6-1 23:01 |只看該作者

Hello !!
Dear all SPN parent,

My daughter will also start in coming August 06 and
she will study in N1b at St. Paul. I am very happy that this web site can be carry out communicate with them. I hope that our share much information
regarding with the baby school life and join any gather to understand the baby's growth     

40#
發表於 06-6-1 23:31 |只看該作者

welcome ming_tsang to our discussion
‹ 上一主題|下一主題