搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 港大同學會小學
樓主: Cipo
go

港大同學會小學 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-3-10 17:22 |只看該作者

Re: 港大同學會小學

I was there when my child was injured.  He had a bleeding forehead because he fell into a 1-metre ditch.  Someone walking next to him pushed him in.  My child was very scared and I was holding him.  I asked the class teacher, who was standing next to me, to call the ambulance, but she refused.  We were in a park and at the end, it was the officer in the park who helped me called the ambulance.  Then I had to take my child to the ambulance by myself.  Though there were quite a number of teachers there that day, no one would offer to go with me.  By the way, I called the Headmistress the next day and on the next few days but she kept refusing to answer my call.  Is that the kind of caring school you would expect?
Of course you are right to say the weather of the day can't be exactly predicted.  But any school with more experience and more sense would not choose to take small children to the beach at that time of the year and at that hour of the day, right?

22#
發表於 06-3-10 18:12 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
該用戶已被刪除

23#
發表於 06-3-10 21:18 |只看該作者

24#
發表於 06-3-11 21:09 |只看該作者

I think it's very unfair and hurting to say something like this to my child.  All the parents who went to the picnic saw what happened.  We are all adults.  As I said, the experience was very bad to me already.  I didn't mention it for any other reason except to respond to the first question raised by a mother.  We are all mothers and I hope we all respect one another.
fannycheungmache 寫道:
heard that actually the kid was a little thief, kicked out of HKUGA school, then parents made up stories against the school.

25#
發表於 06-3-12 00:57 |只看該作者

26#
發表於 06-3-13 09:47 |只看該作者

其實學校處理真係有問題,要改善下,

唔係人地選擇離開就一定係衰人 !

Msma
該用戶已被刪除

27#
發表於 06-3-13 21:08 |只看該作者

28#
發表於 06-3-14 13:26 |只看該作者

我未話過你係mof,你做乜對號入座 !

擘大你對眼望清楚d啦 !

無sense個個係你 !

更連自己把口都唔曉管,開口埋口得罪人,你係仔都唔應該生!莫講話教 !

亂話人 !

好心你去睇清楚先啦 !
Msma
該用戶已被刪除

29#
發表於 06-3-14 19:50 |只看該作者

30#
發表於 06-3-15 08:31 |只看該作者

作為人父母去侮辱他人子女,自視不凡,真太可悲 ,只曉侮辱他人,香港真勝在有呢d父母!

有證據 ?係邊呢 ?報警未呢 ?講就真係天下無敵啦 !

米諾社維奇都曾係一國總統,未有煎過底,但最終死於獄中,為世不容,做人品德好重要,幾唔薦底都無用啦 。

作為人父母,句句人地個小朋友係賊,句句人地乎母無知,人地個小朋友薦底,真太可悲啦 !

無話過你係mof,係你自己上崗上線詐,睇錯就認啦,死唔認都唔代表你arm 的 !

可悲係真。。。同d 毫無教樣的人講道理真係好可悲架 !
Msma

31#
發表於 06-3-15 09:48 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

32#
發表於 06-3-25 22:45 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

33#
發表於 06-3-25 22:49 |只看該作者

34#
發表於 06-3-26 18:52 |只看該作者

Me too.       
Msma 寫道:
完全同意           [quote]
Planet 寫道:
其實小朋友活躍唔一定只係適合活動教學,因為這類學校老師新,經驗未必夠control小朋友既discipline,especially fieldtrip,有時d老師真係未必handle到咁多學生, 一定要平時train到小朋友守紀律,我個人認為活躍小朋友更加要係傳統學校磨鍊下,不然便會更加不受控制,始終讀書係要專心同花時間做功課
[/quote]
愛一個人的優點而誠心接納他全部的缺點,就是婚姻最偉大的地方。

35#
發表於 06-3-28 18:22 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

36#
發表於 06-3-29 10:24 |只看該作者

今年係7月開始有information session同派表(一路到8月尾), 9月頭deadline, 之後好快有interview, 十月就出results
(kent哥....plan得咁遠呀.... )

37#
發表於 06-3-29 11:12 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

38#
發表於 06-3-29 11:58 |只看該作者

佢哋面試係單對單, 定係一group呀!

39#
發表於 06-3-29 14:56 |只看該作者

TinaWu,

As I know, the Principal and Vice-principal and some of the teachers of 港大同學會小學 are very good and devoted Christian with years of experiences in teaching.

My churchmate's son is studying there and told me that he is very happy with the school.  He grows up very good there.

TinaWu 寫道:
Oh, now understand............ sorry to recall your bad memories...........
That school is a dream school for some parents, even me (before), but now I will choose Christian school instead cos we are a Christian family........
Can your boy accept the traditional school's teaching method now?? I know it's not easy to change for 1 yr. school life there........
Jesus loves you :-P

40#
發表於 06-3-29 15:04 |只看該作者

Dear Albatross,

Thanks for the calrification.
Being an adult and parent, I prefer to act and say properly with politeness.

Everyone have the freedom to speak but no matter what, DON'T 侮辱 others.  As in return you are 侮辱 yourself.

Can we share in a good manner?

Thanks.

Albatross 寫道:
Pardon me if I sound to be not sympathetic with your experience, but I will not let me child to quit this school because of the incidents you mentioned above.  

Let me briefly explain it.  Whether an ambulance should be summoned is very much a judgment to be made by the teachers at the scene.  I doubt whether you were at the scene.  I don't think that alarming the press was the dominant (if it really was) reason.   Nor do I think that teachers would risk their future by not calling an ambulance if the situation was really serious.

Correct me if I am wrong, the Observatory will not issue 酷熱天氣警告 in advance.  But the field trip must have been planned for days if not months.  In addition, we do expect very hot day by going to the beach in July, don't we?  And you have not mentioned what they were supposed to do on the beach that day.

Are there any other reasons which you consider that this school is not suitable to a child?  This school is also one of my choices for my children and I wish to know more about it.  Many thanks.
Jesus loves you :-P
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖