樓主: CLI
go

0 – 3歲這段寶貴時光 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-12-15 09:21 |只看該作者

Re: 0 – 3歲這段寶貴時光

yuenwa,

hihi, you remember me ma??

so touching that rose can quit bf so naturally, yes, i also hope chloe can do so one day...i bf her on morning and b4 sleep at nite...

tell u that chloe will also attend nursery on coming aug....do u know which sch....haha...the same group as you...but in tai hang tung....

yes, i found that bf bb seems to be strong enough....as chloe seldom sick....just only once she has 玫瑰measles....

tell u that some of my fds dun want their kids to go nursery....they said that bb will get sick too early, some said no need to pay such kind of money....some negative feedbacks.....

but my point is same as yours, and i find that chloe loves to play with other kids, so, early schooling can help her to develop social skills lee..

one thing a bit worry....chloe doesn't say much.....till now.....recently a bit better, still quite slow as compare with other bb lee.....u know, she's now nearly 19months la..i hope she can speak more when start nursery .

chloe can eat by herself, quite good, sometimes if we help her to eat, she don't like la....

does rose like go to school?? i think she love to lee..

22#
發表於 05-12-15 10:31 |只看該作者

swan_lau,

我當然記得你啦, 我還未有時間帶玫瑰去影相。

你真係識簡, 基教的學校出名好, 大坑東還拿了其機構的傑出單位獎, 所以Chloe一定會好喜歡。你不需要擔心她不會說話, 可能只是她比較文靜, 她上學後, 她一定會每日都吱吱喳喳的諗兒歌, 唱校歌, 到時你不要說她煩啊。

我最初是陪玫瑰兩個半天, 第三天開始我由得她自己留在學校, 到第四天開始, 老師已經讓她留在學校午睡。但她還是每天喊, 一共喊了1個月零一個星期, 在第二個月第一個星期五那一天, 她突然不再喊, 還主動和我goodbye kiss, 真係神奇啊!

所以如果Chloe喊的話, 你一定要忍心, 放心把Chloe交給老師, 老師自然會把她教得聰明可愛。

戒奶的事, 隨緣吧, 我覺得大前提是母女都要留有美好回憶。每個小朋友的性格都不一樣, 我慶幸在玫瑰上學第一個月時她還有食媽媽奶, 所以她能健康地度過和適應學校生活。現在玫瑰每天起床就飲8oz鮮奶, 我亦有維他命C糖給她作為零食, 最緊要是她很喜歡學校的膳食, 她可以一個月重1KG

或許你可以到差不多時候, 好像我一樣在這裏開一個Chloe那一班的topic, 你會發現原來有好多同學的媽咪是bk會員, 可以大家交流和互相幫助, 我認識了一班bk媽咪, 係玫瑰的同學仔的家長, 我們平日在bk交換消息, 提醒大家學校事項, 很有大家庭feel呢

還有, 你要買定d口罩給Chloe上學, 若你發現太多小朋友病, 就給Chloe帶著。訂了名字織麥嗎? 有興趣一起 訂的話讓我知, 因我知有個媽咪可以代訂, Quality亦很好, 不過最少要10打。

如想知其他準備事宜, 可以來我的topic找我和其他媽咪, 我地全部都係基教的超級fans, 到處幫學校買廣告的
親子王國已刪除閣下簽名檔內容,煩請自行檢視,頭像,頭銜,暱稱,如帶有廣告或宣傳推介成份,應立即修改或刪除,否則可被封鎖戶口,謝謝合作.

23#
發表於 05-12-15 11:51 |只看該作者

Hi, yuenwa
can you tell me which Vitamin sweat you chose
Tks

24#
發表於 05-12-15 12:32 |只看該作者

BELLCHING,

我有時會係我睇開的醫生處買Sweet C, 有時會買司葛脫陽光軟糖(等特價才買), 想試下Sunkist軟糖, 但好貴。

25#
發表於 05-12-15 12:51 |只看該作者

yuenwa,

hi again...

yes, i love the environment of tht and the teachers are nice..., haha, my husband and i find that the teachers are young and beautiful wor....that's really attract little children, oh..also adults tim....:)

but the only thing is chloe need to walk upstairs for 5/f lee......

rose drink milk each day?  what kind of milk ar??  

名字織麥.....is this made of cloth....no idea yet ar???

and how about your sch....does it good?  

thx........

26#
發表於 05-12-15 13:10 |只看該作者

swan_lau,

小心Chloe爸爸因為老師的天使面孔, 爭住揍返學

玫瑰都要行3條樓梯啊, 有時她還未睡醒, 要我揹住上, 我每日都用baby sling揹住佢返學放學, 校長老師都覺得baby sling好神奇。不過5層樓又的確高左d喎     

玫瑰每日都飲維記鮮奶一包(8安), 有時飲牛奶公司, 邊樣平買邊樣

Chloe的校服, 鞋襪, 內衣褲, 被舖, 毛巾仔....等, 全部都要寫名, 我買過印有玫瑰的洗水麥, 縫在衣物上, 但差不多用完了, 而玫瑰的同學仔用那種是織麥, 不是洗水麥, 而quality好些, 價錢差不多, 唯一不好是要最少訂10打, 10打已是120個, 可以用幾年了。你有興趣的話, 我們可以試下一齊訂, 因為好似那個媽咪要集齊10個order才可以訂購。

時代幼兒學校當然不錯, 經我和其他媽咪推介, 最近突然好多新同學。玫瑰的班主任, 我們稱她做"馬天使", 多數小朋友喜歡馬天使多過自己媽媽

我很放心放玫瑰在這學校, 我見到差不多全校老師都好喜歡她, 連不是教她的老師, 知道她要放學, 都特登走出來和她說byebye, 每天從班房去大肌肉室跳舞時, 都可能拖著個男仔一齊出來, 還有是每天都不是同一男仔   

27#
發表於 05-12-15 14:34 |只看該作者

yuenwa,

wow.....you can reply so quick lee....:)

haha, tell u that not just my husband, i also want to look look the teachers for more times lee...hehe....this is "human's nature", want to look at "beautiful things and girls/boys" lee....

chloe need to go by sch. bus at the morning, as you know, i also go out v. early 2, but i can take her after sch.

btw, thx for your suggestion, from your experience, how many i need to prepare for chloe...seems that all her accessories need this labels wor...

can you tell me?

and, what's the price?? i'm interested to order ar....

me2, just after interview, most of the teachers love chloe lee...i've visited tht the second time as i've also recommend some of my fds  and i'm surprised that the teachers remember chloe's name lee...

and the teachers like chole's photos...which is the same as the one i show here in bk...they love her photos v. much

tell u that i've also visited other "famous" kinder at kln tong...hey, one v. "famous" here in bk...most of mamas want to go that one....

but i dun like this cos there're many classses in each form....maybe 7-8 classes for each form,so k1- 8 classes, maybe k2 , 9 classes...and i know that the total no. of students in this kinder is around 1800......    this number equals to the total no. of students in secondary sch . lee....crazy...and the classroom is so small and about 20 students + 2 teachers stay in a crowded space...i think...get sick easily.....

haha, the classroom in tht is much bigger and with plenty of windows...that's what i like....and plenty of sunlight in the classroom.  more healthy.

i think the only thing is most mamas think this kinder can link up to famous primary law but the teachers seems to be v. causal, and i wonder whether they can remember all the kids??....you know, tht, the teachers really well-dressed up....looks pleasant.

28#
發表於 05-12-16 12:04 |只看該作者

swan_lau,

你會否打算幫Chloe轉K1? 我無打算這樣做, 如無意外, 玫瑰應該會在這幼兒園繼續讀至畢業。我不擔心她日後會否考到名校, 我只擔心她能否入到好學校。若那所學校不出名, 但有好像你老公那樣會鼓勵學生的老師, 便足夠了

我遲些通知你有關訂購織麥的事。

29#
發表於 05-12-16 15:22 |只看該作者

yuenwa,

thx for arranging order the labels ar...

haha, 太過"掌" la....how do you know my husband is a good teacher lee.....yes, for primary school, i do consider a good school rather than a so called fame-named school....as i know some are not good as what they deserve...

one of my fds tell me that early schooling can make a kid clever as some research has done and the result can be seen when they go to primary school lee., compare with those just start their schooling at age 3...hope that it's true la...:)

i've no idea whether chloe will change k1 or not...cos i'll see, if she's happy and can motivate herself to  learn independtly....that's what my husband and i agree to be important, then, wherever she goes, she can be a good learner...

so, you know, chloe has not yet started her schooling lee....and one thing that i may be a bit worry is about english....i know the nursery will teach them eng....what do u think?  is that enough??

cheers

30#
發表於 05-12-19 11:00 |只看該作者

swan_lau,

你記唔記得, 其實我見過你老公先過見你? 有一日我地去中大玩....  

我有個朋友, 她的小朋友讀靈糧堂幼稚園, 沒多少功課和測驗, 結果上了小一很難適應。基教都少功課, 但玫瑰的同學有個姐姐, 今年上了一間很多功課的小學, 但她很適應, 還"嚴"功課不夠多。我覺得這或多或少和那小朋友的資質有關。

至於英文, 基教的確不夠, 有時老師可能是大意, 在日誌被我發現英文文法出錯, 但第二日便馬上改正過來。我始終覺得, 只要能保持著小朋友的主動學習態度, 我在家跟玫瑰惡補, 還是可以的。現在玫瑰一點也不抗拒英文, 很主動的要我教她英文字母, 她已認得大部份字母和數字, 而很多東西的英文讀法, 她也學懂, 有時我可以和她說簡單英文, 她聽得懂, 只是不懂用英文回答。所以你在家要花點時間心機教Chloe, 不可以單靠老師教導。

31#
發表於 05-12-19 12:49 |只看該作者

yuenwa,

yes ar....i remember la....the first time that  bf mamas met my husband ma...and he's also appreciated of you all la....carry your daughter go everywhere...

agree....maybe i'll let Chloe to study other eng. course / playgroup outside la.....

any hw for rose so far......i heard that most kinder start to give hw at about k2 wor....

32#
發表於 05-12-20 23:04 |只看該作者

del

33#
發表於 05-12-21 23:50 |只看該作者

Yuen Wa,
我都知大坑東幼兒園出名好,e.g. art, activities, teachers etc., 但亦請就以下方面俾d意見:
1.認生字(中,英)
2.語言訓練 (兩文三語)
3.音樂培訓
4.與名校小學課程函接
另,請問你有冇大坑東幼兒園的日程表?我諗緊bb返全日會唔會太長時間?
同時,大坑東幼兒園畢業之bb多數去了邊間小學?有冇d小學知大坑東幼兒園好,會收多d該處畢業之bb?
請赐教.

34#
發表於 05-12-22 11:16 |只看該作者

MaggieMaMa,

我囡囡現在不是在大坑東幼兒園, 而是同一機構(基督教服務處)的另一間, 叫時代幼兒園。

以我所知, 基教最好的老師都去了大坑東, 我覺得時代的老師已經"冇得頂"

1.認生字(中,英) - 我囡囡現在才讀2歲班, 所以還未學認字, 但我自己有在屋企教, 她也認得所有數目和大部份英文字母, 所以你自己亦要在家訓練一下小朋友。

2.語言訓練 (兩文三語)- 學校每星期有一位老師以全英語上一節課, 老實說, 那位老師的英語不算太好, 有香港口音, 但我自己不最著重這些, 因為作為家長, 都一定要在家的時候給小朋友惡補, 若只是一星期一次, 而平日不練習, 是沒有用的。至於普通話, 我發現老師是有教的, 而且每星期總有幾次故事時間是用普通話講的。

3.音樂培訓 - 沒發現有任何特別音樂培訓, 但囡囡每日都唱很多歌。這學校在藝術(美術, 圖工, 戲劇....等)方面的培訓是很強的, 所以這學校的小朋友都很有想像力, 很有創意, 他們的美勞作品很有水準。

4.與名校小學課程函接 - 我不清楚大坑東的學生通常去那些小學。但時代那些學生大部份都去了頗出名的小學, 如瑪利曼, 軒尼斯小學...等。以我所知, 在這裏畢業的小朋友的自理, 自律和主動學習性都很高, 上到小學都算得心應手, 沒有多少學習困難, 亦沒有不習慣功課測驗量增加。

我住東涌, 每日我囡囡都要6點幾起身到銅鑼灣返學, 未有試過遲到, 亦不會因為長時間活動令她體力不繼, 只有體能越來越好, 所以我覺得返全日不是問題。

有很多家長都很著重學科內容來找學校, 但我比較著重德育, 我希望囡囡在整個幼兒階段培養出自律性和好習慣, 打好這些基礎, 才能面對小學煩重的功課。我小時候都是讀所謂名校, 但我不覺得名校一定是好學校, 我的童年是悪夢, 我不想囡囡重舀覆轍, 始終讀書是靠自己。有成就的人不一定是讀書叻, 而是自律性高, EQ高, 溝通能力好。

你若想知道更多有關大坑東的資料, 不坊致電學校約見參觀, 他們的校長很有誠意親自介紹。

35#
發表於 05-12-22 16:04 |只看該作者

Hi Yuen Wa
好多謝你咁詳細嘅解答(我好感動呀 >~<...)
其實我心裡已有選擇,只不過有時會受其他因素(如:虛榮心想入名校)影響... 我個女九龍塘x南幼兒園都收左, 我老公都好鍾意個度...唔知點揀好呢?
你話好唔好係大坑東讀住先,之後再算呢?
Maggie

36#
發表於 05-12-28 13:55 |只看該作者

小一派位如何?

37#
發表於 05-12-31 11:59 |只看該作者

請問難唔難入?

38#
發表於 06-1-3 10:05 |只看該作者

"子女的腦部在3歲前已發展到75%? 人腦發展早於2歲前已漸趨成熟。故此應把握0–3歲的時光,安排多些活動刺激嬰幼兒腦部發展... "
Just found this at my BB's centre website, share with you all.
Click
<here> to see all details.

39#
發表於 06-1-10 12:41 |只看該作者

40#
發表於 06-1-18 12:23 |只看該作者

Friends 中文 playgroup 有試堂, 不過只得好少位, 有興趣可以試吓:

10:00am - 12:00am
1月26日 (18個月)
1月27日 (18個月或以上)