用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 啟思幼稚園(Mrs LuK 果間) 家長,面試結果如何 ...
樓主: jj2458
go

啟思幼稚園(Mrs LuK 果間) 家長,面試結果如何 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-11-27 11:42 |只看該作者

Re: 啟思幼稚園(Mrs LuK 果間) 家長,面試結果如何

My son is studying at K3 in Creative Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong Main Branch) now. He got 2nd interview from DBSPD and he is now waiting for the result next month. Besides, he got a seat from 聖方濟各小學 yesterday.

22#
發表於 05-11-27 11:55 |只看該作者

Please just tell us how much extra effort have you paid?
marisayg 寫道:
My son is studying at K3 in Creative Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong Main Branch) now. He got 2nd interview from DBSPD and he is now waiting for the result next month. Besides, he got a seat from 聖方濟各小學 yesterday.

23#
發表於 05-11-27 17:21 |只看該作者

The only part I think Creative is weak is Mathematics.
So, I bought Mathematics workbook for him to do during weekend and so that he could calculate 2 digits addition and substraction.

I have subscribed Rainbow magazine from the school for him to read and the only TV programs I allow him to watch are positive English cartoons only. So, he has no problem in reading, listening, speaking and writing English.

However, he is very weak in Chinese. We could not spare too much time to talk to him after we come back home from work. The only one he could talk to is the maid.  

He was born in late September and could not talk much and shy during the kindergarden interview when he was 2 years old. Famous kindergarten like KV did not accept him at all. I was so touched when he was interviewed by Creative Kindergarten, those teachers wearing formal suits and high-heel shoes kneel down on the floor following him all around the room just to make him talk.

During K1 and K2, the teachers were so nice and patient to help him develop his ability in speaking. We could see great improvement in his language ability. However, until now, he still could not express himself well and speak in Chinese.

I was so worried how he could survive the tough interviews by famous primary schools. But through the active learning education from Creative, his character is positive, confident and happy. I guess this helps him to pass the interview although he told me he could not answer some questions.

At Creative Kindergarten, he never face any test at all. I am proud of him when he can survive SFA written exam for 1 hour.  

24#
發表於 05-11-28 00:54 |只看該作者

"But through the active learning education from Creative, his character is positive, confident and happy."

本來我選啟思也因為相信他們做到這些,但我的經驗正和你相反,仔仔由本來"positive, confident and happy"變得"not motivated to learn, not confident and happy when he is with us , not at school",可能是個別校舍問題,我聽人說正校是辦得比較好.

25#
發表於 05-11-28 10:39 |只看該作者

Dear jj2458:

I also disappointed this year X'mas show will held on a school hall.

My son was accepted by "Ramondi, Kwun Tong St. Joseph and Salesian School", all the school in Hong Kong Side, may be those not a "Brand" school.

For my son, his teacher ask a kids to interactive to spelling the words (after 20 words accumulated, will have a small gift).  
10 Dec 03 - 3.275kg             12 Jan 04 - 5kg  14 Feb 04 - 6.4kg20 Mar 04 - 7.05kg   24 Apr 04 - 8kg12 Jun 04 - 8.4kg 11 Dec 04 - 9.67kghttp://www.babyhome.com.tw/album.php?mid=15626

26#
發表於 05-11-28 22:57 |只看該作者

dear NICHOLASMAMI,
which branches does your son study? My son 's school never required student to learn spelling

27#
發表於 05-11-29 11:00 |只看該作者

Dear JJ2458:

My son study at Lam Tin Branch.  His teacher not insist every kids must do it, (as I know some kids never spell it), this game also train up the kids will told a parents what request by the teacher)

I have give him some ex-exercise to do (e.g. maths or writing words), I think the homework workload not so much when compare the other kindergarten.  
10 Dec 03 - 3.275kg             12 Jan 04 - 5kg  14 Feb 04 - 6.4kg20 Mar 04 - 7.05kg   24 Apr 04 - 8kg12 Jun 04 - 8.4kg 11 Dec 04 - 9.67kghttp://www.babyhome.com.tw/album.php?mid=15626

28#
發表於 05-11-29 11:50 |只看該作者

Regarding the X'mas show will be held on a school hall, I have the following information to provide:

The school building at 律倫街 is now under renovation. So, we need to move to 又一村啟思 and they abandoned to change 又一村啟思 into secondary school due to not enough pupils. We used to pay $2322 per month. Right now, the old school building is under renovation (budget is over $10 mil) but they didn't increase our school fee. Since we are now studying at 又一村, the govt. revised the school fee and now we only need to pay $1897.  We used to have 4 classes for K1 and K2. A lot of pupils dropped out this year and now it reduced to 3 classes only.

So, you could see they have high renovation fee, lower school fee received and high drop-out rate of pupils, i don't think they have budget to pay the rental fee of  浸會 for x'mas show this year.

My son has joined the choir. The singing show was performed in 浸會 at June 05. But all parents need to pay for high fee to attend. I don't remember the exact fare. It should be $200 for lower seat and $80 for upper seat (very far away from the stage) per person. The teachers called and called to urge parents to buy the tickets. So, the rental fee of 浸會must be very high. If we don't buy a lot of tickets (actually only 70% full that day), they need to reimburse a lot.

29#
發表於 05-12-3 08:14 |只看該作者

Regarding the X'mas ceremony, the venue will move to the hall of nearby primary school.  The idea is quite good.  It seems that they will consider the feedback of parents.  It's still a merit of Creative Kindergarten.  

30#
發表於 05-12-3 22:53 |只看該作者

I got the acceptance letter from KTS today. Although SFA also accepts my son, I am scared if it would be too harsh for him since he is coming from such an active learning environment. I might let him study at KTS instead. Any comment?  

31#
發表於 05-12-4 23:43 |只看該作者

等到頸都長,終於 KTS accepted.

32#
發表於 05-12-10 23:22 |只看該作者

any parents has their interview result

33#
發表於 05-12-11 09:07 |只看該作者

my daughter accepted by KTS, creative and Chan's creative. But Good hope, KRS are only on waiting list. And CKY have no chance for 2nd in. Actually, I like CKY. Still waiting result from Pui Ching. I still struggle whether will let her to study in Creative primary or KTS as I afraid my daughter cannot catch the standard and also she is shy and lack of self confidence. pls  share

34#
發表於 05-12-11 11:43 |只看該作者

I think kts is a litter harder for those student from creative kindergarten ,  parent should make more preparatory for their children. As for your choice, it depends on your expectation to your child, since creative primary school and KTS are quite difference in teaching method. Hope you can make a good desicion.

35#
發表於 05-12-12 13:52 |只看該作者

Hello, jj2458,

Why do you think that kts is a litter harder for those students from creative kindergarten?

Chinghimma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題