用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 YMCA Summer Playgroup (3-4 yrs)
樓主: Sandrine
go

YMCA Summer Playgroup (3-4 yrs) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-8-5 23:49 |只看該作者

Re: YMCA Summer Playgroup (3-4 yrs)

Sandrine,

每逢星期四因為要番香兒,所以吃完飯便要出門口!他其實都倦的,不過見到有咁多小朋友,佢都暫時拋諸腦後!

昨天下午我放假陪他上課,情況比以前好D,沒有第1次時那麼失控!同埋課堂編排有些活動,不像剛開始時要D小朋友坐定定!所以9月多數會繼續番!

你女女的gym& swimming lesson是不是YMCA辨?你覺得gym lesson如何?有什麼東西玩?親子or小孩自己上課呢?

你女女今年9月是否在YMCA Int'l KG就讀?我阿仔9月便會轉校,希望他能順利過渡!

22#
發表於 05-8-6 00:22 |只看該作者

咩事令囡囡喊呢? 是怕陌生? 未適應定怕d活動呢?

搵到原因就會易d處理~~~返playground應該係開心的事呀~小朋友的好經驗可以令學習事半功倍呢!
小朋友是可愛的!

23#
發表於 05-8-6 10:12 |只看該作者

So your son's behaviour is still under control even when he's tired?  Mine absolutely not.  Whenever she's tired, she would become hyperactive, running around, cry even more easily and won't follow instructions at all.  

If your son can benefit from it, I think it's a good idea to continue to let him have an appreciation of music at an early age. My daughter took kindermusik before but she just ran around most of the time.

I found that my girl behaved worse when I accompanied her to classes. She would just cling to me.  She already behaves better with the helper.  I wonder if she has any behavioural problem but other than crying all the time, she seems to be alright.

My daughter has gym lessons with My Gym in Central.  Actually, it's a playgroup and she really enjoys it.  My helper stays with her as it requires a caregiver to be there until the child reaches 3.5 yrs.  There're balance beam, high & low bar, trampoline, slides, swings, and other custom-made equipment.  The lesson begins with warm-up when the children sit in a circle, then there're gymnastic centres (3 skills taught each lesson), free-playing time, story-tellling, puppet show, games, etc.  The instructors are great.  As the gym setup changes every week, the activities change too and so there's always something new every time you go.  Too bad that when school starts in Sept, my daughter won't be going anymore as she has afternoon school.  There's a long waiting list and the chances of switching to Saturday class is very slim.  She joins the summer swimming program of the australian international school.

My daughter will be going to the baptist church kindergarten.  How about your son?

24#
發表於 05-8-6 10:19 |只看該作者

hkaman,

咩事令囡囡喊呢? 是怕陌生? 未適應定怕d活動呢?

I really don't know but she told me that she needed the helper to be there.  While I assure her that she can manage to do everything for herself in the class, she keeps telling me that she can't.  Perhaps she feels insecure.

When the helper is there, she cries less.  One time she had her previous teacher to lead the class and she was very happy.  Perhaps it's her resistance to change.  

25#
發表於 05-8-6 10:40 |只看該作者

就以下情況,可能有以下的原因︰
So your son's behaviour is still under control even when he's tired?  Mine absolutely not.  Whenever shes' tired, she would become hyperactive, running around, cry even more easily and won't follow instructions at all.  這可能與小朋友唔夠訓有關,唔夠訓影響小朋友的專注存,但又好想玩,結果自己有自己玩,咁跟唔酊instruction玩,大人的介入令佢覺得不安,力不從心,於是就用喊黎抒發情緒了~~~可以試下俾佢訓夠先玩,咁學習就事半功倍!

I found that my girl behaved worse when I accompanied her to classes. She would just cling to me.  .小朋友都依賴大人,加上平日媽媽陪伴比較珍貴,咋下嬌都唔定~ 加上哩個年齡的小朋友都係岩岩開始學習同大人分離 (有時佢地唔明白媽媽走左會返黎接佢哩個道理呢~~~),可以試試去playgroup前俾定心理準備佢,話佢知一陣去ymca玩玩,俾定個開心的心情佢,小朋友一開心就咩都唔怕了~~~
初時可以等佢玩到一半先出(當然事前要同導師夾左口供先,)如ok,可以成堂離開的話,"囡囡一陣去玩xx(佢喜愛的活動),媽媽就出去買定apple juice(囡囡喜愛的飲品)俾囡囡飲呀"
希望有用啦~

小朋友是可愛的!

26#
發表於 05-8-6 23:25 |只看該作者

hkaman,

Thanks for your advice.
於是就用喊黎抒發情緒了

I believe so.  She hasn't been having enough sleep.  

But we found that she's a very sensitive girl.  She doesn't like to be the centre of attention. She's afraid of being rejected and she's also afraid of mommy and daddy getting upset with her...and she would cry whenever something triggers it but that still doesn't quite explain why she'd cry in the playgroup.  Anyway we try to give her more encouragement and praise and hope it will boost her self-confidence.

初時可以等佢玩到一半先出(當然事前要同導師夾左口供先,)如ok,可以成堂離開

We've arranged this with the school already and she seems to cry less.

27#
發表於 05-8-7 14:16 |只看該作者

之後開過一D 3-4歲的EQ班,有小朋友好痴媽咪~一玩就喊

我會事前請小朋友早一點到來,咁我就早點同佢傾下計玩下~~等佢熟左我同個環境

由於小朋友晌哩個階段都比較自主(是很重要的發展階段啊),我有時會俾一D工作小朋友負責,例如我點名時幫我數下有幾多人返黎啦~~小朋友就好喜歡了

亦由於當時係一D EQ班,會教一D唔同的情緒及表達,我會用一D日常生活,EVEN係小組中的某些事件,透過故事&活動,俾小朋友認識遇到某些情緒(如怕離開媽媽的感覺)的處理方法,慢慢地小朋友對情緒掌握多了之餘,亦學識多左處理情緒的方法,加上小組有一D親子元素,媽咪同小朋友溝通多了,互相明白,小朋友亦冇咁易發脾氣啦!

我記得DISNEY有套故事書係關於如何克服唔同的情緒架(如夜裡怕黑怎麼辦?),有時用佢同小朋友講BEDTIME STORY都唔錯架!可以考慮一下啦

小朋友是可愛的!

28#
發表於 05-8-8 23:25 |只看該作者

你地講梗個playground,係咪晌tsim sha tsui ymca架? 3星期一幾點開始架呢?

我而家逢星期一下午都晌tsim sha tsui的ymca帶活動架!

如果係就真係橋lu~~
小朋友是可愛的!

29#
發表於 05-8-9 22:34 |只看該作者

hkaman,

Our playgroup runs in the morning from 9:30am but it will end this week.  What activities are you leading?

30#
發表於 05-8-10 22:24 |只看該作者

我在YMCA帶的活動在下午的呀~~~是少年活動 =),但開始前都會見到SMART EQ 的小朋友,好可愛呢
小朋友是可愛的!

31#
發表於 05-8-11 23:30 |只看該作者

尖沙咀那間是ymca嗎?

32#
發表於 05-8-12 00:48 |只看該作者

好大間,成幢樓架(有酒店添)

晌太空館對面 (california fitness後面)
小朋友是可愛的!

33#
發表於 05-8-16 23:04 |只看該作者

Sandrine,

Hi!你好!近排有点忙,所以冇開電腦!

我個仔倦的時侯都會唔停咁四圍走,D人唔知仲會以為佢Hyperactive!上個星期上香兒時,頭45mins佢咪有D失控,之後佢走埋我大脾坐,点知就瞓着了! 其他媽咪見喥都笑了出來!

我阿仔好開心,因不用再番playgroup,所以我諗出年都未必會再報!

阿仔9月會番九龍塘宣道幼稚園!

34#
發表於 05-8-16 23:56 |只看該作者

<<佢咪有D失控,之後佢走埋我大脾坐,点知就瞓着了!>>
One time my daughter didn't nap and ended up falling asleep when I bathed her.  She fell asleep when I washed her hair.  Then she was half asleep when she was in the bath tub.  And she continued to sleep when I blew her hair dry.

She would also fall asleep when eating.

<<我阿仔好開心,因不用再番playgroup,所以我諗出年都未必會再報!>>
Yes my daughter is happy too.  I think I still will arrange something for her next summer, depends on her interest.  I hope after one year of kindergarten, she'll be more independent.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題