用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教材閱讀 請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲 ...
樓主: monkeybaby
go

請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲BB學英文? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-6-22 11:21 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有沒有人用緊Hurray English(蒙特梭利)系列,為0-3歲BB學英文?

i also have visited their showroom in wanchai, 我都覺得套教材唔錯, 但我就唔係好仲意'太空寶寶'既發聲, 好似差左少少, 同埋隻mouse要對準個symbol至發到聲, 對一個小朋友好似有少少難度.  至於價錢, 我都覺得ok, 因為你可以選某d part黎買 ....
聽個sales講 1/7起就會+價啦, 如果你地真係想買, 就立即行動啦 (+幅幾多仲未知)
APfamily   

22#
發表於 05-6-22 11:26 |只看該作者

xs0156 寫道:
有好幾間!但附合標準就只得一兩間!好似在港島區!我mail比你呀!因為我要再找一找!

[quote]
JoJo 寫道:
xs0156,
想問下邊度會有Montessori playgroup 呢?
[/quote][/quote]

xs0156

Please email to me

thank you.
:-?

23#
發表於 05-6-22 22:11 |只看該作者

我當然明白你只是講你既個人見解,我只係驚我的用字不當,怕你會誤會。依家我同你都明白對方,咁就好喇

JoJo 寫道:
SmileHappy,
或許我既言詞令你誤會, 也許你說得對, 錢係我度, 決唔決定買, 買幾多係我自己話事.. 我並不是偏激, 只是講我既個人見解罷了..
[quote]
SmileHappy 寫道:
JoJo,

你都講得對,但係你可以只是買一套,我都見到有其他BK的人,都係買其中一或兩套,好似迪士尼咁,你都可以揀其中一部份,唔通去賣衫d舖 "頭"咁,人地話 $99起,咁你買兩件,自然要 $198,你話對不對?但係買幾多係你自己的決定,錢係你自己度,有時唔好太偏激。如言語用得不恰當,敬請原諒!
[/quote]     

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

24#
發表於 05-6-23 08:53 |只看該作者

SmileHappy,
主愛我
生活世上幸福多,樣樣豐富主愛我;
天父造人像首歌,開心音符天天播。
星為我伴奏,風跟我握手;
天地海合奏,都表明主的愛

25#
發表於 05-6-25 23:37 |只看該作者

I will also have an appointment with the Sales coming this week. If I have to buy it, I need to buy it next week??? If I need to buy about$10000 to buy one set only, do you think it is a bit high??? Is it worth?

26#
發表於 05-6-27 14:54 |只看該作者

hi 各位智慧型的媽咪,

你們好, 現在我的BB在午睡,才有少少時間和你們分享我對Montesssori英語教材的見解, 首先,我先介紹一下我自己, 我是一個全職媽咪,所以會有時間自己利用這教材教BB, 因為這套教材是一套非常之有系統的教具, 而用者若能清晰地了解它的教育理念,才能用得其法而且會覺得貴而值.

我在BB, 0-6個月的時候,給她聽CD音樂及Disney的CD; 其後在她6-12個月期間,給她開始看Disney的DVD; 她吸收CD及DVD的內容很快,到現在她14個月,已經學會了及跟隨CD或DVD所教的做動作, 即使不用看只聽大人們講, 也總得做, 當然在BB 0個月至現在14個幾月大, 我主要都是陪她一起看不同類型的書, 她亦常常自己走到自己的 Books & Toys(CDs are included) corner 看書及玩耍. 以我的觀察, 她都幾mature去用這套MONTESSORI英語教材, 而且我並不主張用Disney DVD太多, 因為以看video為主的教材實在是太被動了, 雖然學得快, 但以"美式的快餐式教學法"始終都不是我的cup of tea.

因此, 我比較喜歡這套由Korea做R&D的MONTESSORI英語教材, 原因是... (下次見, 我BB醒了!)

monkeybaby
27 June 2005   

27#
發表於 05-6-29 21:41 |只看該作者

I've visited their show room today and found the set quite good.  I want to buy the Hurray English 2 and buy the other sets later.  Does anyone know about English Time.   I'm still thinking to buy Hurray English or English time to my kids.   Any comments?  Besides, is it possible to get discount?  

28#
發表於 05-6-30 00:14 |只看該作者

2monsters 寫道:
I've visited their show room today and found the set quite good.  I want to buy the Hurray English 2 and buy the other sets later.  Does anyone know about English Time.   I'm still thinking to buy Hurray English or English time to my kids.   Any comments?  Besides, is it possible to get discount?  

English time 用電腦為主,我覺得學校都有得軟用電腦學英文的機會,而且係屋企用書本,可強化小朋友的閱讀能力及親子的溝通,互動性好d,我唔想小朋友咁快已習慣電腦的生活。

29#
發表於 05-6-30 00:36 |只看該作者

I have played with my daughter with this new set of materials in the last 5 days, in which it including the HE2(hurray English 2) and SBB1 (Story Boom Boom). I wouldn't expect much in such a short period of time, but it seemed like that she has pick up the meaning of the words that we played (such as "happy, sad, sleepy, angry"). And also she like to ask me to read the story books to her, such as the book about "brushing teeth" and "good night".

Actually, when I decided to buy this stuff (HE3 & SBB1, cost $18,XXX) I told myself that: "Well, my 14-mth baby is not going to take any proper schooling in the coming year (before 2years and 8months), so why not buy this materials just like paying for the kindergarden school fee. On one hand, it is no harm for her to learn something more, and on the hand, the kindergarden or nursery may not teach these advance level english anyway. After I have bit of thinking like this, I just pay for it!!!!

I think the material that I got it in my house would probably use it for the coming year.

Monkeybaby
29 June 05

30#
發表於 05-6-30 21:34 |只看該作者

xs0156,
Where can I find Montessori playgroup ? Would you PM to me?

doris

31#
發表於 05-6-30 22:44 |只看該作者

monkeybaby 寫道:
I have played with my daughter with this new set of materials in the last 5 days, in which it including the HE2(hurray English 2) and SBB1 (Story Boom Boom). I wouldn't expect much in such a short period of time, but it seemed like that she has pick up the meaning of the words that we played (such as "happy, sad, sleepy, angry"). And also she like to ask me to read the story books to her, such as the book about "brushing teeth" and "good night".

Actually, when I decided to buy this stuff (HE3 & SBB1, cost $18,XXX) I told myself that: "Well, my 14-mth baby is not going to take any proper schooling in the coming year (before 2years and 8months), so why not buy this materials just like paying for the kindergarden school fee. On one hand, it is no harm for her to learn something more, and on the hand, the kindergarden or nursery may not teach these advance level english anyway. After I have bit of thinking like this, I just pay for it!!!!

I think the material that I got it in my house would probably use it for the coming year.

Monkeybaby
29 June 05

如果個個媽媽都好似你咁諗,我們的下一代便有希望了,不過,有好多父母並不是這樣。

32#
發表於 05-7-1 02:07 |只看該作者

Pls PM me also.
Any idea how much per course?

33#
發表於 05-7-1 08:50 |只看該作者

Please PM the playgroup names & address.  Thanks.

34#
發表於 05-7-1 22:20 |只看該作者

I want to know too. Please PM me, thanks.

35#
發表於 05-7-6 09:37 |只看該作者

我囝囝用咗 Hurray English2 & Story Boom Boom1 約三個月,我覺得幾好,因佢在兩歲前只得電視及玩具渡日,很少會自動自覺地攞起本書睇,但現在他每日都會叫我同佢聽太空寶寶及睇書,無形中這項活動增加咗我們之間親子溝通及時間,而且我教佢d英文佢都識用返落日常生活入面,所以雖然駛咗好多錢($19xxx),但見到佢有進步及學到嘢,都覺得扺番    :

36#
發表於 05-7-6 16:47 |只看該作者

我岩岩係星期一見過佢地個sales, 我聽完佢解釋覺得套教材好似幾好. 但係我只係想買佢果套hurray 1, 因為我自己本身已經買左左english time, 所以唔想重複.

想問下有無媽媽係買左hurray 1呢? 可唔可以比d意見. thanks.

37#
發表於 05-7-6 20:48 |只看該作者

Can anybody pm me the course details? phone number / address etc? tks.

38#
發表於 05-7-7 17:02 |只看該作者

Hello HOLONGMAMA,

我用了Hurray English 2 & Story Boom Boom 1 約兩個多星期, 她幾喜歡有couple of story books, 她每天早上及晚上均會自己走到她的書櫃及玩具架取出她喜歡的Story books給我讀給她聽, 而且她會自己switch on the power bottun to hear the introduction song before we start to play and read. 我覺得這兩套教材的系統性好好, 用了它後, 她會知道早晚都要reading. 而午間的時間, 由於我有時會帶她outing所以只會間中用.

monkeybaby

39#
發表於 05-7-7 20:40 |只看該作者

Hello monkeybaby,

嘩!你每日早午晚都用,你買呢套教材咪好抵囉,同埋你bb實好快學到好多嘢!我係 working mom,所以只有晚上或假期先用,有時太倦都會偷懶一兩日,但我都覺得ok啦,其實每次玩15-30mins 都好足夠,日間我會叫工人播CD俾佢聽.你BB得十四個月大,你又係FULL TIME MOM, 點解你唔買 HURRAY ENGLISH 1 嘅?我覺得HURRAY 1 吸引D同好玩D,我朋友都買咗(HURRAY 1 , 2 & SBB 1),佢都覺得好好,但因我個仔已經兩歲半,同 HE1 要成$15XXX,我又擔心冇時間用嘥咗,所以最後都冇買到。

40#
發表於 05-7-8 00:16 |只看該作者

Hi HOLONGMAMA,

可能因為我是FTM,如你所言用這套教材比較"抵"! 而我不買HE1亦是因為我是FTM, HE1內所包含的日常生活的認知, 我可以用更生活化的做法來教她, 而不用花上萬五蚊買!

monkeybaby :wink:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖