教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 偉思幼
樓主: heidilaihk
go

偉思幼 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-3-12 03:41 |只看該作者

Re: 偉思幼

Hi

你地好呀!  好開心見到呢個topic呀!  因我亞囝剛剛兩歲, 我諗緊比佢4月讀偉思上午班, 但佢要到06年先可讀k1.

本來諗住9月先會讀n1, 但我上星期去過偉思, 亞囝响入面好開心.  我又想比佢早少少試下返學, 所以提早同佢入學.

但我想問上午班, 有幾多班同有幾多人一班?  你地小朋友返學后仲有冇返playgroup? 仲有, 佢未戒到片, 唔知返學有冇問題???

希望到時有機會同你地相遇啦!

22#
發表於 05-3-12 04:35 |只看該作者

hi Anson baby,
My daughter was born in Jan 2003. Same as yr son, wingwing will go to K1 in 2006. Our class has around 28 students take care by 2 teachers and 1 helper. I dont know how many students are there in other n1 class.

Wingwing  is still joining playgroup after go to nursery.
Tuesday pm: Chinese Dance in wisely
Wednesday pm: English playgroup in Prince Edward
Saturday am: Ballet class in wisely
Saturday evening: City University Playgroup

Wingwing wear pull-up when go to nursery. The helper will change diapers for them. Dont worry~~

23#
發表於 05-3-12 19:07 |只看該作者

Hi Heidilaihk

Thank you for your information!  I think I'll do the registration next week cos need to prepare uniform for Anson.  I'd been worrying about his 戒片 so much, but now I think I just let him quit it in the nursery la  : !

Wow! Wingwing is joining so many playgroups.  Is she still taking afternoon nap?  Anson is now joining one kindermusik and one gym class once a week.  

Talk soon!

24#
發表於 05-3-12 22:23 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby,
Yes,wingwing nap 2-3 hrs. If I go out with her,she will sleep 1 hr. R U joining kindermusik by catherine?? Wingwing is in Village class when she is 10-18mths.

Pls remember to ask which class u go when do the registration. Let's c we are in the same class or not~~ R U a full time mama??

25#
發表於 05-3-13 22:59 |只看該作者

Hi heidilaihk

Yes, I'm a full time mom taking care of Anson myself.   Anson is going to Kindermusik by Catherine, but he started the class when he was 19mths.  

I can't do the registration tomo, probably tue.  Once I know which class Anson will be in, I'll let u know.

Cheers

26#
發表於 05-3-14 00:09 |只看該作者

Hi Ansonbaby,What a coincidence!!! i just visited Wisely Sat with my daughter and my hubby...我諗緊比佢4月讀偉思上午班, 但佢要到06年先可讀k1. too...

Heidi, Candy and  Karencl,
my gal was born in Jan 03 too..
i'm on my maternity leave as i had my 2nd baby in Jan 05...and will be back to office by end of March..so wants to send my 1st daughter to Nursery..otherwise, my maid can't take care of two babies at the same time. even my parents come  every day..
so...is Wisely ok?? any comment for me?? thks a lot..

27#
發表於 05-3-14 00:55 |只看該作者

hi HappyMingMing,
我對偉思整體滿意,衛生,教

28#
發表於 05-3-14 14:22 |只看該作者

Hi HappyMingMing

Oh!  That's great to hear that u are intended to let your BB attend Wisely in April!  If so, when are u going to do the registration?  Hope our kids will be classmates soon la  : !

Heidilaihk

Ms Catherine is so good in her memory, WingWing attended her class so long ago, she still remember her!   Anson had been taught by Catherine for a few classes and now Anson is in the class led by Claire.

29#
發表於 05-3-14 21:24 |只看該作者

Heidi
原來你以前係幼稚園教師, 失敬哂喎 . 連你都話偉思好咁我都好放心 . 係呢, 你點知個外籍老師(Ms. Sonia)教得好呀, 你留到好耐至走咩.

30#
發表於 05-3-14 22:01 |只看該作者

Candy925,
講出黎都失禮,教

31#
發表於 05-3-15 10:37 |只看該作者

由於fung fung 一到下午就會趺walt, 最盡3點鐘就會訓左, 我地tain過佢訓晏d,但都唔得,所以明知係好學校都未必讀到! 而我地就係堅道住--你地成日買麵包果到隔離.如果自己送返學話遠唔遠, 但條路又唔太方便.撞岩塞車就麻煩.可頤唔訓晏覺咩? fungfung同可頤係同檯同學.  
另外我都覺得偉思呢班的陸老師同yee 姐都好好,成日都笑,亦好好心機對d小朋友.
fung fung 由星期六開始發燒,而家仲有dd.又請病假lu,
happymingming, 兩個bb一齊,真係好難頂, 有時自己都未必得, 所以比一個返學係好, 我而家無做野, 幫下手.
我仲未識整亞仔d相做封面---- 好瘀.

32#
發表於 05-3-15 11:18 |只看該作者

karencl,
wingwing also got running nose and cough on sunday. I bring her to c doctor on  monday. I ask the doctor the reason why she always sick.Doctor said that she will better after ONE or TWO YEARS after go to school. 1-2 yrs?? I want to died~~

I miss fung fung~~
I miss Abbie~~

33#
發表於 05-3-15 12:43 |只看該作者

Heidi,
It is terrible for us to know that they will sick for 1-2 yr. it is so frustrated. oh!!!!
we miss u too.  Hope can see u tomorrow.

34#
發表於 05-3-15 14:26 |只看該作者

唔怪得呢兩日唔見fung fung啦, 今日都唔見wing wing喎. mug Abbie都病咗咩, 可頤上星期五話Abbie冇返學, 我都唔係好信佢講, 原來真嘅.

fungfungma
我認得你, fung fung last Friday都有買麵包, 你仲喺麵包舖叫可頤嘛 (其實係可頤認得fung fung話我知咋).
可頤都要訓晏覺, 不過我諗佢遲D再大個D應該可以shift d sleeping time. 佢而家weekend跟我地去玩, 有時玩到唔願訓, 直踩到6,7點先訓都得. 而且我諗好多嘢都係習慣, 佢地只要有嘢做梗, 有活動唔係齋坐, 好多時都會頂得住, 久而久之佢都會自己shift個晏覺時間喺放學後, 最多預佢夜晚會夜咗訓, 咁第2日又遲咗起身, 計落咪啱數囉. (我比較樂觀咁諗住先 )

Heidi
我地睇開個醫生都話小朋友要上咗3歲先會少D病, 唯有希望佢地唔好病咁多啦.

35#
發表於 05-3-15 16:09 |只看該作者

Candy925,
Wingwing is late today~~ horrr 3歲先會少D病...sigh~~~help~~~

fungfungma,
How about yr daughter?? Is she ok ??

36#
發表於 05-3-15 18:39 |只看該作者

Hello all mama,
coz i'm so busy to take care of my two gals..so still can't makes it clear of all of you..sorry..!!

and see that it will have the english lesson?? do i need to pay extra money for that?? pls adivse..thks..

37#
發表於 05-3-15 18:56 |只看該作者

HappyMingMing,
Each  class will have english lesson once a week(free). u can also join english playgroup after school(around 1xx/lessons).

38#
發表於 05-3-15 20:01 |只看該作者

Hi Heidilaihk, Candy925, karencl

I had submitted the application for Anson today.  But just learnt that Anson needs to do a medical check before school starts. Then, I need to buy Anson the uniform & school bags.  I hope I can do them in this week coz they will have school holiday starting 25/3.

Are all your kids in the same class?  As I've talked so many things with Principal Tong, I forgot to ask which class will Anson be in   .   I asked her how many students in a class.  She said that there are 2x in a class and 1x in another 2.  Will ask them again next week when I submit the medical report.   Anson will start school on 6 Apr   .

HappyMingMing

Have u decided to let your girl study in Wisely?  If u want your girl to start school in April, then act quick, as school will be closed during Easter and Ching Ming Festival holiday from 25/3 - 5/4.

39#
發表於 05-3-15 20:58 |只看該作者

Ansonbaby,
o....I think i see u today~~ u arrive at about 2:15,right?? Wingwing has just finished her china dance class and reading books near the reception~~ wow...anson is a tall boy~

40#
發表於 05-3-16 02:32 |只看該作者

heidilaihk

Haha.....yes, it's me and Anson.  But I didn't notice the people around and didn't expect to meet u there, so no memory of u and Wingwing tim.  Probably will meet u and Wingwing in April la   .

Yes, Anson is a bit taller in his age.  Many people see him the first time would say so and didn't believe that he's just a 2-yr old   .

BTW, what kind of playgroup are you teaching?  Where is it?  Can we join   ?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題