教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 天天.天官.英業那間較好?
樓主: 軒軒
go

天天.天官.英業那間較好? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-12-1 22:02 |只看該作者

Re: 天天.天官.英業那間較好?

Dear 愛麗斯,

It's nice to talk with you. 天天及天官 also have 新移民 but they will be less than the other schools.  

However, one thing, even though parents are 新移民 or not.  They are very emphasis and concentrate on their academic result.  

天官 can have interest actitives to be provided for the students.  So, the kids can balance themselves but 天天 is more concentrated on acedemic subject.   Hence, their standard can be maintained.  The kids will feel boring if they are the active one.

Now, my son in 天官 P.1.  His school is building up their insterest in reading both Chinese & English books through some internal competition.  My best friend's son in 天天 will not have that kinds of activities.  Her son read less than ten books in school.  Her son is P.3 now.  Moreover, the competition in outside website, such as, eng-class.com is not yet applied.  The chinese version was only applied this year in July due to the complaints from the parents.   In 天官, these websites are free for us.

You know, my husband was hestiating in July (this year) to let my son to enter 天天 or 天官 or Lee Siu Kee.  Actually, my husband loved 天官 or Lee Siu Kee more than 天天 because my kid will be more happy. Also, he wanted to give up the seat in 天天 if OK.  Now, my son likes to go to school and enjoy his school life.

From the opionion of ex-kindergarten's teacher, they said that Lee Siu Kee will be promoted to Band 1 in coming few years because their teaching methods are good.  I had felt from the interview with their headmaster (Ms Choi) at that time.   

品行嚴謹 : 天官 is from the teachers and 天天 will be more from the parents.

The above is for your reference.  Hopefully they can make you have some idea.

Mathewma    

22#
發表於 04-12-2 09:18 |只看該作者

元朗的學校,我當然喜歡啦,但跨區的機會極少.元朗官小位置不好及要07年先轉全日,是我一大考慮因素.小朋友在幼兒園返學直上全日制小學的適應期會相對地小.不考李宗德是因為:1,要負擔學費.雖則公司會付75%,但6年內,並不預知會發生任何變化.還有一個細女要負擔學費呢~~2.第一個吾讀官津小,第二個一樣要再渡過同一問題,所以身為家姐,要為妹妹作好準備...
去灣仔讀,我一定有位..原來灣仔區很多人搬了,學校不夠學生多的是...灣仔區學校的派位不錯.不過好多未轉全日制.最壞打算係同爺爺住...
請問lee siu kei 同何德心,那間會好些?何德心很近屋企呢...我不是住天水圍,但係屬72區.我打算請校長介紹入元朗小學,相信同屬元朗,關係會好些掛.吾知鍾聲如何??
如你所說,太大功課壓力並不好,所以從來沒想過報光明..我成日目佢d學生好似好累咁...
新移民..係人都驚咁,不過真係吾知影響大不大..如果在學校佢地操行好,應該問題不大掛...放學便回家,不會四處流浪0既..我好多鄰居都係天水圍讀,佢地好有禮貌架,見到都叫人.吾使驚到吾去天水圍讀書掛..處處都有壞份子..

23#
發表於 04-12-2 12:06 |只看該作者

ydoris 寫道:
新移民..係人都驚咁,不過真係吾知影響大不大..如果在學校佢地操行好,應該問題不大掛...放學便回家,不會四處流浪0既..我好多鄰居都係天水圍讀,佢地好有禮貌架,見到都叫人.吾使驚到吾去天水圍讀書掛..處處都有壞份子..

Totally agree!就近就学 should be first choice!
天官啲学生都幾乖,因為住在樓上時時見到佢地番学放学。但係係傳統教学一班有四十人。但係視学報告話学校比較保守,不求改進。学校二時許就下課。
李兆基只知道阿女幼稚園同学三兄妹全都轉去潮陽下午校。
阿女讀天天P.2 so far so good 每曰一篇中英文都有。I feel the school is strict and stick to school regulations.都幾嚴。学習氣氛幾好。做功課要快。Not because many homework, but the school off at 3:35.
[imhttp://f20.yahoofs.com/hkblog/QxQNJuaZBxbMC83Zvzc-_2/blog/ap_20080328124932397.jpg?ib_____Dvg8knZgQg align=right]

24#
發表於 04-12-2 16:12 |只看該作者

25#
發表於 04-12-2 16:14 |只看該作者

Noddy-mammy 寫道:
[quote]
ydoris 寫道:

點解? 這間學校有咩問題?

26#
發表於 04-12-2 22:02 |只看該作者

Dear Noddy-mammy,

天官 this year has changed the textbook for all subject.   Now, my son is using story book instead of textbook.   The upper classes (P.2 to P.6)  are still using the previous old style textbook.

Only Fridays, the students leave schools around 2:30 p.m..  Mondays to Thursdays, students leave school 3:30 p.m..  

Mathewma  

27#
發表於 04-12-2 22:09 |只看該作者

Dear ydoris,

I totally agree your thinking & idea and with same concern about the money.  李宗德 is too expensive.  I only know that they have increased the school fee to HK$1,500.00 per month for P.1..  So, I can't image the school fee in P.6.

My husband & I only want to save more money to let him go overseas study the university instead of using the money at the primary school stage for the private school.

Mathewa  

28#
發表於 04-12-3 09:10 |只看該作者

Mathewa,
    睇真d...政府的9年免費教育因為教改..或其他因素.已經開始逐步取替了.一般傳統名校紛紛轉做直資,難免有些令一般人卻步.要由小學到中學都入到這些學校,所負擔的又點只學費咁簡單呢.而家大多小學生都要學樂器同體育,家長每月支出更多.將來3+3+4實行,大學學費比現在更多,呢條數好難計.小學讀直資,點會甘心中學讀官津..一定跟住上..唉,我公司請番來d大學生或留學生,全部都吾識做野,教到嘔血.
    昨天買了個file整理個女d野啦.原來除左成績表外,得張珠心算証書同幾張獎狀.d制服團體同興趣班無cert wor~~究竟個profile有d咩野會好d呢??

29#
發表於 04-12-3 14:35 |只看該作者

School fee of 李宗德 is $12,000/year for this year (04-05) and next year (05-06)

MATHEWMA 寫道:
Dear ydoris,

I totally agree your thinking & idea and with same concern about the money.  李宗德 is too expensive.  I only know that they have increased the school fee to HK$1,500.00 per month for P.1..  So, I can't image the school fee in P.6.

My husband & I only want to save more money to let him go overseas study the university instead of using the money at the primary school stage for the private school.

Mathewa  

30#
發表於 04-12-3 21:44 |只看該作者

軒軒 寫道:
[quote]
Noddy-mammy 寫道:
[quote]
ydoris 寫道:

點解? 這間學校有咩問題? [/quote]
I ready do not know the reason. It's the message from my mother.  但係三兄妹成績應該一向唔錯,同住在学校隔離。
[imhttp://f20.yahoofs.com/hkblog/QxQNJuaZBxbMC83Zvzc-_2/blog/ap_20080328124932397.jpg?ib_____Dvg8knZgQg align=right]

31#
發表於 04-12-3 21:53 |只看該作者

MATHEWMA 寫道:
Dear Noddy-mammy,

天官 this year has changed the textbook for all subject.   Now, my son is using story book instead of textbook.   The upper classes (P.2 to P.6)  are still using the previous old style textbook.

Only Fridays, the students leave schools around 2:30 p.m..  Mondays to Thursdays, students leave school 3:30 p.m..  

Mathewma  

我都覺得天官唔錯,阿女當年都有考慮這一間,只係唔喜歡傳統教学一班四十人。而視学報告真係口話。

32#
發表於 04-12-3 23:19 |只看該作者

Dear Noddy-mammy,

Where does your daughter study in Tin Shui Wai ??

Mathewma   

33#
發表於 04-12-3 23:33 |只看該作者

Dear ydoris,

Fully understand.  Actually, I'm also the same situation.   My son is learning music class in Tom Lee in Saturdays, drawing class in Tuesdays & Cambridge English in Sundays.

Normally, he also attends some interest classes in school.

大學生吾識做野, 我公司 is got a little bit better........

In the past, I had submitted the payment receipts to prove that he was studying those courses or informs the teachers to write some reference letters about her performance & talent.

At that time, Tom Lee had issued a letter for me.  Actually, the real cert. will be issued in Sept. 2005.  So, when it was in July 2004, my son was no cert..

Mathewma    

34#
發表於 04-12-4 09:20 |只看該作者

現今的父母,很多都喜歡活動教學.其實各有各好啦,一樣出到d成績好的小朋友架.我反而喜歡傳統教學,其實在課本內,有部份內容是很難解釋的,只有強行死記.他朝自有用到的一天,我有些同事,他們是不停地幫兒女做所謂project..我有時都會幫女兒做少少搜集或剪貼啦...~~他們能力真是有限.一班人圍埋一齊上課,一樣會有d小朋友係吾出聲同無反應wor~~排排坐聽書亦有d小朋友會舉手發問.小班教學係好的,但不能一次實利.我上夜校都成60人一班wor~~
睇報紙,d校長講.成本咁厚的profile人人都會俾,佢地係睇家長的誠意多d...吾明點show d 誠意出來.吾通日日係門口等校長放學咩??

35#
發表於 04-12-4 20:21 |只看該作者

MATHEWMA 寫道:
Dear Noddy-mammy,

Where does your daughter study in Tin Shui Wai ??

Mathewma   

阿女在天天讀小二。
I think the best choice should be reasonable good both 学術及校風,nearby and no conflict with religion. We cannot find one school that fits everyone's need.

36#
發表於 04-12-8 17:26 |只看該作者

咦,睇完各位的意見,我比較心儀天官,但我小朋友得15分,會唔會好難入呀?

各位家長或者有冇其他意見?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題