搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 有冇人20分入華仁/ ST. Joseph?
樓主: alcusmama
go

有冇人20分入華仁/ ST. Joseph? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-11-28 11:35 |只看該作者
Hi rtam,

You are not alone, at least there are a lot of parents stressful as much as you.  You better make dicision as soon as possible, otherwise, you need to bear the bad feeling until next June!
all the best.

原帖由 rtam 於 08-11-28 11:27 發表
npMaMa,

Yes, thanks for the info.
That mommy said that she likes very much the format Principal who is now retired.
She didn’t tell the current Principal is actually the format Vice-principal.
So  ...

22#
發表於 08-11-28 12:26 |只看該作者
npMaMa,

That mommy said that she likes very much the format Principal who is now retired.
So  ...

My story is :  My ranking of the school for my son was Wah Yan, St Jo, RC.  However, my son is the younger son, only got 10 points in the first round and I could for sure that I had no hope in the lucky draw.  That was why I finally chose RC.  At least RC is no. 3 in my mind and from other parents' advice, RC's syllabus is more difficult than Wah Yan's.  If my son's performance is good in these six years.  He still have a chance to go to Wah Yan, Kings.....and at least have a RC as back up although it is not band 1 top school.

Don't give Up and don't be frustrated! Try to compromise with your other half

If you can imagine it,
You can achieve it.  
If you can dream it,
You can become it.

23#
發表於 08-11-28 12:34 |只看該作者
Hi rtam,

傻豬豬, please don't cry and no need to cry. You should have confidence on RC.

Don't you know you are very lucky to have a chance to enter this school. You can see the current parents’ good comments, the humble attitude of the principal, teachers and office staff. I believe your child will not be bad if he studies in such a good school.

My child was accepted by a famous school in Island East on 24/11自行收生 (choose one out of ten), very lucky. However, I decided to give up this golden chance as I believe that RC is much better in all aspects for my child. RC is highly recommended by my child’s teachers and my friend (former parent of RC and now her son is studying in F.1 of King’s).

I agree with No. Three, you should make your decision ASAP, otherwise toooo....much pressure la.

npMaMa,

So  ...

24#
發表於 08-11-28 13:07 |只看該作者
Hi No.Three & ononprincess,

Yes, I am not alone.
I guess all parents who are serious to education development for their children are also stress.
So I cried to relieve my stress.
Hope it can be over soon.
Thank you for sharing your story.
I feel much better.
I guess when I look back a year later, I will also agree that I am a
傻豬豬 indeed.

npMaMa,

Thank you for your comfort.
You are right that RC’s syllabus seems to be a bit higher than WY after I talked to both side parents.
But WY is also aggressive to “boost” the S1 students this year, lots of tests and assignment.
I appreciate RC arranges 3 exams instead of 2 exams in every school year.
And then they will have assessments (scores not record in the report) before the exam so that parent can provide immediate attention / support.

In fact, RC students should have a better environment for developing their English and PTH language skills.
Though it was not your 1st choice, your never give up attitude will make you achieve your dream one day for sure.

原帖由 ononprincess 於 08-11-28 12:34 發表
Hi rtam,

傻豬豬, please don't cry and no need to cry. You should have confidence on RC.

Don't you know you are very lucky to have a chance to enter this school. You can see the current parents’  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題