密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 請教平日用英文同小孩溝通的媽媽
樓主: puib
go

請教平日用英文同小孩溝通的媽媽 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-11-10 22:08 |只看該作者
The headache problem is that my wife cant speak English well and seldom speak English...How can I solve the situation ? I really want my kids speak fluent English for their generation. Sad....

22#
發表於 08-11-11 16:41 |只看該作者
My baby girl is 2 years and 2 months old now and she can only speak words by words in English.  
I usually watch Animal Planet with my daughter because I love animal so much and I will discuss with coco about it (haha.. actually mostly I was the one who talk talk talk in English.. and now I can realize that my daughter also love animal so much.. may be she is influenced by me)  I can see she love to play with the Bird, Horse puzzle and picture cards every time we go to the Montessori playgroup.

23#
發表於 08-11-12 12:34 |只看該作者
我d 英文唔係咁好, 但都盡量同個女講多d英文, 因為平時佢公公婆婆湊佢, 已經講好多中文, 我想佢可以接觸多d英文, 所以會約d公司同事 (鬼婆)同佢個仔 出去赤柱郊遊, 不過唔知點解鬼仔真係曳d,佢呀媽又由得佢~

原帖由 cocoBee 於 08-11-11 16:41 發表
My baby girl is 2 years and 2 months old now and she can only speak words by words in English.  
I usually watch Animal Planet with my daughter because I love animal so much and I will discuss with co ...

24#
發表於 08-12-8 11:01 |只看該作者
Don't worried.  OK la.

25#
發表於 08-12-9 00:51 |只看該作者

English

Dear 0002,

I am totally agree with you, practise make prefect. My bb is now 16 months, when do you think I can start let him to see DVD and English cartoon?  Is that not good to let him see tv so early?  But I heard from some mum saying that their son also learn English conversation easily from tv and cartoon.  Just half hour each day is enough or not?

I like very much your suggestion of daily practice simple sentence conversation.  But I can find all these common use sentence from story books??

elbb
原帖由 0002 於 08-11-7 12:47 發表
e.g daily pratice.-  simple sentence.

How are you today?
What did you do at school  today?
Who classmates are good or dont like you?
Why are you upset?
Tell me more above your feeling.
You see....t ...

26#
發表於 08-12-9 11:43 |只看該作者
i'm a full-time mami too. i speak both English & Chinese to my girl now she is 2yr and 2months old, she can handle these two lanuages, and as she goes to a tri-lingual school, she's ready to learn one more lanuage..
I think if u wanna ur baby handle one more lanuage, the best way is point the object and say it in English & Chinese or Japanese whatever . ... they can did it..

原帖由 Aryan 於 08-9-17 16:06 發表
i have the same situation as you. i also want to know if this is workable. (my bb is now 8 months) any mama with older child has similar experience to share? thanks very much.
親子王國以外之連結已被刪除

27#
發表於 08-12-9 19:12 |只看該作者

Now TV Disney english channel

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

28#
發表於 08-12-10 14:11 |只看該作者
I have enough experience to share.  My son is 6.5 and my baby is 2.  We speak in English when he was baby and he learned Cantonese from school.  We have relocated to Shanghai when he was 2, and now he can speak 3 languages and understand some Shanghainese.  He speaks perfect English and does not have the 'typical' Cantonese accent.  Mandarin has became his mother tongue, but we have to get used to speak English at home.   He watches a lot of DVDs, and he likes to repeat the same movie over and over, he does pick-up some American accent from DVDs.

For the 2-year old baby, she is taking care by Mandarin speaking nanny, she also does not have any problem in 2 languages, but she does not speak any Cantonese.

I don't agree that kids will speak slow if they learn 2-3 languages at the same time. My kids both started to talk before 1-year old, we can fully communcate before age 2.

29#
發表於 08-12-10 22:12 |只看該作者
引自一個只有6歲的孩子心聲.

昨天, 我跟爸爸一起去圖書館, 一個我很想去的地方, 因為可以跟爸爸一起看圖書.  可惜, 一踏進圖書館, 爸爸又用嚴厲的言詞, 跟我說, english only.

我只好低頭說 yes.

選了圖書後, 爸爸用英文跟我說故事的內容, 我一點都不明白, 只是看了書中的圖畫.  我用中文問爸爸, 爸爸, 我不明白, 可以再講給我聽.

爸爸再用嚴厲的語氣同我講, no chinese please.  之後, 又用中文狠狠的跟我說, 我已經講左一次俾你知啦, 你做咩頭先唔留心聽呀, 你根本就無留心聽我講個故事你知.

我只好用英文, 請爸爸再說一次給我聽.  但我都是不明白.  之後, 我唔敢再問了.

我不明白的是, 爸爸要求我用英文, 但我日常生活, 都不多用英文的, 在家, 我見爸爸都是用中文多.  其實, 我是不是中國人呀, 爸爸又是不是中國人呢, 為什麼大家都是中國人, 卻要用大家都不大懂的英文溝通.  我很迷茫, 亦很痛苦, 因為我不能用英文, 就常常給爸爸責罵.

其實, 去圖書館, 我只希望跟爸爸有一個快樂的時刻, 我不捨得不跟爸爸一起, 但是好像痛苦比快樂的多.

30#
發表於 08-12-11 19:37 |只看該作者
我覺得這個故事隻能說明佢爸爸沒有比佢足夠的英文時間,及溝通的方法問題, 同是不是中國人沒有絲毫關聯性.. 而且一個6歲的孩子佢應該漸漸明白爸母的用心,都是期待佢都多掌握一門語言,使今后人生道路的更順暢.. 佢自己應該更努力去自學習呢門語言..

原帖由 可愛小鞋子 於 08-12-10 22:12 發表
引自一個只有6歲的孩子心聲.

昨天, 我跟爸爸一起去圖書館, 一個我很想去的地方, 因為可以跟爸爸一起看圖書.  可惜, 一踏進圖書館, 爸爸又用嚴厲的言詞, 跟我說, english only.

我只好低頭說 yes.

選了圖書後, 爸 ...
親子王國以外之連結已被刪除

31#
發表於 08-12-14 08:48 |只看該作者
首先, 我很認同, 若孩子能多學幾種不同的語言, 對他/她日後, 一定會是優勢的.

只是, 作為家長, 好像我一樣, 不是native speaker, 硬要跟孩子以英語作為溝通的橋樑, 效果, 未必如在之前發表的家長一樣 (我想你們的英語能力, 是很好的), 得到理想的成果.  反而做成父母與孩子的矛盾, 我們不是要帶給孩子快樂的童年嗎?

我的用心, 不是要各位否定以英語作為與孩子溝通的橋樑, 好讓他/她們早一點, 適應在英語環境下生活.  我只希望用另一個角度, 以一個6歲孩子的心聲, 讓家長們聽一聽他們的感受.

用什麼方式的教學方法, 仍然抉擇在我們家長的手裡, 只是, 我們應該怎樣抉擇, 而我們又是否真的跟我們的孩子配合呢.  6歲孩子, 又是否真的能明瞭父母的用心?

32#
發表於 09-1-5 11:05 |只看該作者

33#
發表於 09-1-10 09:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 mamimeowmeow 於 09-1-5 11:05 發表
I use only English at home, but will use one or two Cantonese words when it's really funnny.

In the past I wasn't sure adn truly dare if my English is good, but after attending an English Course For  ...

can you kindly share  where you studied this English Course for parents ? I'm interested to have a look on it .Thanks!!!!

34#
發表於 09-1-13 11:56 |只看該作者

35#
發表於 09-1-22 00:18 |只看該作者
My husband is always on business trip, so I speak English and PTH to my son on alternate days, ie Mon, Wed, Fri, Sunday PTH and the rest in English. By 3 yo, he mastered both languages rather well. I reverted to Cantonese when he was 4.5 yo in preparation for his P1 interviews. His Cantonese became v fluent in 3 months time.

36#
發表於 09-4-15 17:59 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題