搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 怎樣先叫做是一個好的綱琴老師?
查看: 9380|回覆: 84
go

怎樣先叫做是一個好的綱琴老師? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-17 23:30 |只看該作者

怎樣先叫做是一個好的綱琴老師?

幫囡囡找了一個綱琴老師,因我對音樂完全不會,所以都唔知老師教得好唔好,但表面上看囡囡都很喜歡她,叫老師代買書,她都沒另收費,時間雖然是30分鐘一堂,但多數都超過,通常都45-60分鐘,教得很快,7月至今都教了一本書,她話我囡囡明年暑假就可考2級,會否太快?上堂我都可以在旁邊,所以連我都可以學,一個價錢兩人學,都幾值         

2#
發表於 06-10-17 23:38 |只看該作者

Re: 怎樣先叫做是一個好的綱琴老師?

can you pm me teacher's details?
thx

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 06-10-17 23:46 |只看該作者

我個人意見, 如果個老師唔拖慢來教, 又肯比你一齊學即係有料啦 ! 同埋報咗考試後不會整年都彈考試歌, 會繼續教新歌, 應該都唔錯.  

4#
發表於 06-10-18 00:29 |只看該作者

sin 寫道:
幫囡囡找了一個綱琴老師,因我對音樂完全不會,所以都唔知老師教得好唔好,但表面上看囡囡都很喜歡她,叫老師代買書,她都沒另收費,時間雖然是30分鐘一堂,但多數都超過,通常都45-60分鐘,教得很快,7月至今都教了一本書,她話我囡囡明年暑假就可考2級,會否太快?上堂我都可以在旁邊,所以連我都可以學,一個價錢兩人學,都幾值         

May I know how old is yr daughter?  How long she has been learning piano?  Which books does she use?

5#
發表於 06-10-18 01:47 |只看該作者

sin, 我對音樂都是完全不會,依家識多d啦, 因為同你一樣同囡囡一齊上堂!! 落堂又同老師傾下,我自己都會practice下,不過開始跟唔到囡囡進度啦, haha~我囡囡都很喜歡她,但不過沒有超15-20分鐘咁多,10分鐘左右啦,又無3個月一本書咁快,唔知係咪因為這老師要佢認音, 每首只寫少少abc呢?係咪好d既呢? 我見老師要佢改幾多野....我都怕囡囡辛苦, 因為佢學野比較慢的,好彩佢好中意老師, 見佢自己係屋企改得好努力,自己重覆一首歌好多之時,我都好開心既.. 至於考試, 我都想嫁, 不過由唔識拍子, 成排手指壓落去彈到依家一邊數一邊手指彎彎咁彈,我都已經好開心啦...所以我都唔問幾時可以考試啦, 我估到時老師會同佢安排掛!

不過唔知你一堂多少錢呢?

6#
發表於 06-10-18 14:36 |只看該作者

可否send

7#
發表於 06-10-18 15:11 |只看該作者

你的鋼琴老師可否介紹給我,因為

8#
發表於 06-10-18 17:30 |只看該作者

can you send your piano teacher detail to me? thanks!     

9#
發表於 06-10-19 00:56 |只看該作者

請家長幫忙, 介紹一個有愛心的鋼琴老師,旺角,太子, 九龍城,油麻地, 大角咀地區均可, 多謝!

10#
發表於 06-10-19 01:23 |只看該作者

那位老師在北角,如果你們適合可以pm我,我囡囡現在都是初級,$480/4堂.會唔會貴?可能我上課時間她比較有空,先可以教久些,因她其他學生都未放學.我是下午2:00幾上.

11#
發表於 06-10-19 10:12 |只看該作者

你個老師咁似我個女個老師, 佢都在北角, 同樣是佢有時間會教耐D, 你學得快佢教多D, 會唔會同一個老師呢???  $480/4堂學費唔貴, 一般琴行價錢, 如果佢係用心教, 而你小朋友又受絕都是好老師......

我個女老師有演奏級文憑和八級樂理, 唔會斤斤計較, 好好人又有愛心和耐性, 我個女跟

12#
發表於 06-10-19 12:28 |只看該作者

Dear mable1124,

Can you PM the contact of your piano teacher to me?

kk0609

13#
發表於 06-10-19 12:50 |只看該作者

Dear Sin

Could you pm me the Teacher's info ?

thanks !

twchung

14#
發表於 06-10-19 13:52 |只看該作者

Dear sin,
Can you also pm to me the teacher's info ?
Thank you

15#
發表於 06-10-19 14:15 |只看該作者

Sin, Could you pm our tutor info. to me? thanks a lot!!

16#
發表於 06-10-19 17:23 |只看該作者

Hi kk0609,

Please check e-mail.

kk0609 寫道:
Dear mable1124,

Can you PM the contact of your piano teacher to me?

kk0609

17#
發表於 06-10-20 12:16 |只看該作者

1) Knowledge of the piano technique and the music. This one is relatively easy to tell, e.g. from the qualifications e.g. Bachelor in Music (I would consider this as a basic professional qualification but not those ABRSM amateurish examinations)
2) Character (passionate,kind, nice, patience...), so as to develope a loving relationship with the students.
3) Communication skills (to communicate how to play the piano)
4) Love of music (always go to concerts, competitions, listen to different music)
5) Organization skills (for fees, schedule of lessons, applications for exams and competitions)
6) Knowledge of the music industry (e,g. differente kind of exams, competitions, performance opportunities)
Points to note,
1) grade 8, Dip ABRSM, ATCL are NOT porfessional qualifications.  I have a studnet at P.6 taking grade 8 and another student age 13 taking ATCL recital.  Does it mean that after the exams, they are qualified teachers??  
2) kind, nice characters are important, but that also does not tell that the teacher is professionally equipped.
3) Beginners DO need professoinal teachers to help building a good foundation for future developement!!

Haha.. I'm a highly qualified and experienced piano teacher.  You can visit my personal website : www.geocities.com/lokpiano/bio.html
I always get a bit irritated with those non-qualified teachers. (I am not referring to any particular one here)  Please, dear BK parents!!!! be wise!!! maybe they are cheaper (that's why they are surviving) but don't be fooled.  It takes hundreds of thousands dollars, many years to be a professional piano teacher.  While it only takes slightly more than a thousand to take a grade 8 piano exam.

18#
發表於 06-10-21 00:15 |只看該作者

jenny51,

Do you have master degree or you are still a student?  In your biography u said you have the Master of Music but I saw in your post u said you are a master student.

19#
發表於 06-10-21 03:00 |只看該作者

Because I just finished my course in September 2006 (which was just 2 weeks ago??) :)  Thanks for visiting my homepage anyway
helenli 寫道:
jenny51,

Do you have master degree or you are still a student?  In your biography u said you have the Master of Music but I saw in your post u said you are a master student.

20#
發表於 06-10-21 22:43 |只看該作者

The funny thing about music: a music-grad can easily be as amateurish as your so-called "amateur", and a non music-grad can easily be as professional as your so-called "professional".

A wise parent will know better than just rely on labels.

Jenny51 寫道:
1) Knowledge of the piano technique and the music. This one is relatively easy to tell, e.g. from the qualifications e.g. Bachelor in Music (I would consider this as a basic professional qualification but not those ABRSM amateurish examinations)
2) Character (passionate,kind, nice, patience...), so as to develope a loving relationship with the students.
3) Communication skills (to communicate how to play the piano)
4) Love of music (always go to concerts, competitions, listen to different music)
5) Organization skills (for fees, schedule of lessons, applications for exams and competitions)
6) Knowledge of the music industry (e,g. differente kind of exams, competitions, performance opportunities)
Points to note,
1) grade 8, Dip ABRSM, ATCL are NOT porfessional qualifications.  I have a studnet at P.6 taking grade 8 and another student age 13 taking ATCL recital.  Does it mean that after the exams, they are qualified teachers??  
2) kind, nice characters are important, but that also does not tell that the teacher is professionally equipped.
3) Beginners DO need professoinal teachers to help building a good foundation for future developement!!

Haha.. I'm a highly qualified and experienced piano teacher.  You can visit my personal website : www.geocities.com/lokpiano/bio.html
I always get a bit irritated with those non-qualified teachers. (I am not referring to any particular one here)  Please, dear BK parents!!!! be wise!!! maybe they are cheaper (that's why they are surviving) but don't be fooled.  It takes hundreds of thousands dollars, many years to be a professional piano teacher.  While it only takes slightly more than a thousand to take a grade 8 piano exam.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題