請問有冇人報St.Mary's or 天神 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-26 19:00 |只看該作者

請問有冇人報St.Mary's or 天神

如題

2#
發表於 06-9-27 15:55 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有冇人報St.Mary's or 天神

submit form to St. Mary's on monday...  the school campus becomes really small with several new buildings.  And as primary section cannot use the tuck shop of secondary school, a staff was standing in the middle of the playground to sell food to the students.  
A P.6 student politely showed me the way to submit the form.  But I was quite disappointed that even P.6 students study Chinese Math instead of Eng Math.  It is really a CHINESE school. :cry:

3#
發表於 06-9-27 16:11 |只看該作者

I APPLIED 天神 THIS MONDAY TOO

4#
發表於 06-9-27 17:14 |只看該作者

Both my friend and myself apply St. Mary's

5#
發表於 06-9-27 17:19 |只看該作者

借問聲你地幾多分呀    

6#
發表於 06-9-27 20:07 |只看該作者

20 points only.  But I am still not very sure about my choice.  If fail, I shall not pick St. Mary's in 2nd round.  I'm afraid that my girl will have hard time catching up with it's extremely difficult chinese syllabus.

7#
發表於 06-9-27 20:26 |只看該作者

BoBoCute 寫道:
submit form to St. Mary's on monday...  the school campus becomes really small with several new buildings.  And as primary section cannot use the tuck shop of secondary school, a staff was standing in the middle of the playground to sell food to the students.  
A P.6 student politely showed me the way to submit the form.  But I was quite disappointed that even P.6 students study Chinese Math instead of Eng Math.  It is really a CHINESE school. :cry:

Do you mean that it is a Chinese school?

8#
發表於 06-9-27 20:46 |只看該作者

It is a chinese school.   It used to be an english primary, but it has changed to use chinese already.
Maryknoll remains as english primary.

st. mary

maryknoll

9#
發表於 06-9-27 22:39 |只看該作者

BoBoCute 寫道:
It is a chinese school.   It used to be an english primary, but it has changed to use chinese already.
Maryknoll remains as english primary.

st. mary

maryknoll

How about St. Rose?

10#
發表於 06-9-27 22:49 |只看該作者

My daughter is studying in St. Mary Primary One this year.  I think that the "software" (i.e. the curriculum) of a school is more important than the "hardware" (i.e. the school site).  Nowaday, both English and Chinese are important languages in Hong Kong.  My daughter had been studying in an International Kindergarten before she was admitted in St. Mary.  I consider that Chinese language is a difficult language to learn and studying in a Chinese Primary School would in some way help to built a good Chinese foundation.  Since St. Mary College is an English secondary school and St. Mary primary school has become a through-train school with St. Mary College, I think that the primary curriculum would in some way prepare their students for studying in an English secondary school.

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 06-9-28 12:08 |只看該作者

Like gyjyry's daughter, my girl is also studying in Pr.1 in St. Mary.  Though my girl was not from an Int'l Kinder, the one she attended was an English kindergarten.  My observation is learning English is much easier to her than that of Chinese.  So indeed, I'm very glad that St. Mary is now a Chinese primary school.  Having said that, I don't have a worry on how to upkeep her English standard as what people always say "St. Mary uses P.2 Eng book for P.1 student".  I hope that it doesn’t sound like superiority; what I mean is the school does not give up English.  They are using their own way to develop kid’s English standard e.g. they still use English as the teaching media of “Science” class; they have “English Reading” class twice a week where they have to speak in English throughout the class; an on-line program “My English pal” to read passage and answer questions on a daily basis; and my girl joins the “Oral English class” in the ECA 课外活动课.  

My girl is studying there for almost a month by now and she loves the school very much!  As a mother, what I want to see is – she loves her school, eager & has an interest to learn, meets with new friends, explores new things in her life!   That's happening!

ChloeMa

12#
發表於 06-9-28 12:21 |只看該作者

I applied Holy Angels this Monday too.  I got 20 points only.  How many points can get in last year in 1st round???

栗子媽媽 :
How many points do you have??

Claudi-mama

13#
發表於 06-9-28 13:38 |只看該作者

20分 too
希望大家好運啦    
claudi-mama 寫道:
栗子媽媽 :
How many points do you have??

Claudi-mama

醒目開學勳章

14#
發表於 06-9-28 15:35 |只看該作者

claudi-mama ,栗子媽媽 :
祝你地成功呀

15#
發表於 06-9-28 22:58 |只看該作者

Is that a lot of girls  apply Holy Angel Canossian School this year?Anybody knows?
Happy mama, happy child :-D :-D
該用戶已被刪除

16#
發表於 06-9-29 12:22 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

17#
發表於 06-9-29 13:19 |只看該作者

你25分仲5係sure win     [quote]
JJ's 寫道:
i choose st mary in the 1st round with 25 marks, i submitted the form on monday pm....many people waiting there. all my friends told me i have a very high chance of getting into this school isn't it sure win???

18#
發表於 06-9-29 13:20 |只看該作者

5g噃
我都想g
你又報左邊間    
lamlama 寫道:
Is that a lot of girls  apply Holy Angel Canossian School this year?Anybody knows?

19#
發表於 06-9-29 14:09 |只看該作者

栗子媽媽
我都會比CATCAT報ST MARY,因今年直資爭得好勁!如果直資唔收,都駁佢+啦!

20#
發表於 06-9-29 14:22 |只看該作者

YOU HAVE GOOD CHANCE LA
GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH ST. MARY    
catcatmom 寫道:
栗子媽媽
我都會比CATCAT報ST MARY,因今年直資爭得好勁!如果直資唔收,都駁佢+啦!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題