該用戶已被刪除

1#
發表於 06-7-24 19:42 |只看該作者

St.Catherine 畢業小朋友考到邊間小學?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

2#
發表於 06-7-24 21:41 |只看該作者

Re: St.Catherine 畢業小朋友考到邊間小學?

The results is quite good, I think most of the students can give a place in primary schools in net 41 .

3#
發表於 06-7-25 00:34 |只看該作者

培道 , 培正 , 瑪利諾神父 , 真光 , 宣道 . ... 仲有唔難入既私校

4#
發表於 06-7-25 00:45 |只看該作者

I will not be wrong if I include all the famous schools in the Kowloon side and some in the HK side.

APS, DGJS, DPSPD, Good Hope, KRS, KTS, SFA, St Paul Convent, True Light (HK, Kln) .. etc.

5#
發表於 06-7-27 00:40 |只看該作者

There are so many kids graduated from St. Catherine. Can you tell the percentage or no ?

6#
發表於 06-7-27 01:12 |只看該作者

As far as I know, in my daughter's class.

boys - DBS, La Salle, KTS, SFA, APS
girls - Good Hope, St. Mary, Maryknoll, KTS, SFA

So, I think that "IN MY DAUGHTER'S CLASS" the result is good.

Besides, I know one boy accepted by St. Joseph(Wan Chai),one boy accepted by Ying Wah and one girl accepted by St. Mary in 3rd round(knock door).
But I don't know whether they have connection or not.  (These three children are not my daughter's class, they are my daughter's lower class classmates only)

7#
發表於 06-7-27 01:28 |只看該作者

La Salle趙榮德都話St.Catherine 好好!   

係各大報章經常有mami問佢係吟答.    

趙話St.Catherine 好=入邊間小學大多無難度.   

8#
發表於 06-7-27 13:39 |只看該作者

st catherine, 相信一間幾好幼稚園, 但唔好唔記得間學校一年有好多畢業生, 相信以比列來說是普普通通, 大家同意嗎? :

9#
發表於 06-7-27 23:48 |只看該作者

yes, I agreed. My brother dauther only get a seat
in SFA.

10#
發表於 06-7-27 23:59 |只看該作者

SFA  is a very good school.  It is difficult to get a seat in SFA.  If I were your brother, I'm satisfy.     

My friend's son accepted by SFA, APS, St. Paul
Co-ed, KTS, finally he choose St. Paul Co-ed.
The result is quite good.( I mean my friend's son only, because I know one graduate from St.Cat )    

11#
發表於 06-7-29 15:55 |只看該作者

St Catherine is famous as it's English standards is very high.  They introduce the phonics system which is very advanced in HK.  That's the reason why the primary principals may get a good impression for those coming from St. Catherine.  Meanwhile, Principals also good impression that parents who choose St Catherine matter the education and development of their children the most which is generally agreed by principals.  Having said that, the final decision depends on children's characters and performance, and whether the child was born in early year or the end of a year is also critical.  My experience is that Good Hope prefer girls born in early year.

12#
發表於 06-7-29 17:17 |只看該作者

Last year, my son's classmates did quite well.  Some got into very famous schools, like DBSPD, SFA, APS, DGJS, GH...etc.  In my impression, girl students did better than boys.  For example, more girls got into DGJS than DBSPD.  I've heard that the case was more or less the same this year.

13#
發表於 06-8-2 22:44 |只看該作者

I know still a lot of students not accept by these schools.  Even some of them accepted by KTS, KRS, APS, SFA are not their preference.

I think the percentage for DPSPD and DGJS's ratio is very low.

14#
發表於 06-8-2 22:52 |只看該作者

mattmame,
I think the percentage for DPSPD and DGJS's ratio is very low.

Yes, the absolute percentage, of course, is very low but in compare with most of the other kindergartens (except CCKG), the percentage is higher (I think).

Actually most of the St Catherine's graduates could enter so called elite schools because

1) Some schools (private, DSS, subsidize, government) do like its graduates.
2) Most of the kids would try the private and DSS schools.
3) Most of the parents liked to choose those elite schools for their kids during the 1st and the 2nd round.
4) For those who failed to enter the elite schools in the 1st and the 2nd round, most of them would try the 3rd round.

The situations are not limited to St Catherine's but for some other famous kindergartens also.

15#
發表於 06-8-2 23:16 |只看該作者

I met a mother last month, her daugther start P1 this year, she said her daugther just met 2 girls from SC.

One of my friends daugther also studying in P1 but she is from CCKG, the mother said their classmates usually from CCKG, Kenville, Beamar Hill (HK) and some SKH (HK) and no SC friends.  She said:  may be have SC but not so much.

16#
發表於 06-8-2 23:19 |只看該作者

Anyway, I think all mother understand and we can guess the percentage.

My class teacher said why the mothers always expect so high.  You come here is not for apply a famous school and also no guarantee.  She asked me to join the lucky draw "La Salle", she said she also has one student got the place last year.  

17#
發表於 06-8-2 23:34 |只看該作者

mattmame wrote,
I met a mother last month, her daugther start P1 this year, she said her daugther just met 2 girls from SC.
One of my friends daugther also studying in P1 ...

So, what school is it ?

18#
發表於 06-8-3 08:25 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

19#
發表於 06-8-3 10:00 |只看該作者

Actually, SC got lots of students each year. 人地睇倒好果方面咪好似high % 囉 !
要注意既就係, 小一interview時, 對方學校會睇好多方面ge....接見人當時對小朋友果個印象, background....等等. 而sc佢地k1收生時本身都screen過,到k3>p1時個chance都高d既.但冇野係guarantee的.
anyway,我小朋友考到Good Hope, KTS, SFA, 而其他同學仔有3個DGS, 2個DBS, 蔡x有,宣道,德ngai...

20#
發表於 06-8-3 17:38 |只看該作者

請問ST Cat K3 有冇分精英班?
Thanks
Happy mama, happy child :-D :-D
‹ 上一主題|下一主題