1#
發表於 05-10-6 22:39 |只看該作者

聖瑪加利放榜啦!

聖瑪加利收咗我個仔,15號要交留位費,但又要放棄抽簽機會,請比啲意見。

2#
發表於 05-10-6 23:23 |只看該作者

Re: 聖瑪加利放榜啦!

hinyanma,

我都收到信啦, 我個囡都入咗, 15號要交留位費.  我會去交因為聖瑪加利係我嘅首選所以真係輕鬆哂唔哂等到出年.

有無其他媽咪都收到信呢? 唔知第一round收左幾多人呢, 因為今個星期六又有open day, 仲會有人入表申請.

3#
發表於 05-10-7 01:50 |只看該作者

Dear WChan,

Hello!  Congulation !

I also apply this school, but not yet interivew.
Could you tell me or pm me the content of interview.

Also why you like this school?  Could you give more comment, Thousands thanks.

4#
發表於 05-10-7 09:23 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Could you tell me more about this school? Why you chose this school as first choice? and is it the one near Mongkok.  I am looking for some private school for my little daughter for the comming year.  Thanks a lot!

5#
發表於 05-10-7 14:21 |只看該作者

Hello Masaka,

收到信真係好開心因為唔駛再煩搵學校嘅野, 真係一身鬆晒.

一年前我開始留意d小學資料嘅時候我就發現咗呢間新校, 覺得佢地嘅教學理念好配合我嘅要求, 於是就向bk嘅媽咪攞意見, 有幾位媽咪佢地小朋友係st. margaret讀緊, 都話小朋友讀得好開心, 英文亦有一定水準, 各方面都ok.  我覺得已經好夠, 對我自己來說我並唔想個囡去讀名校 (e.g. DGS), 亦唔想佢讀女校, 但間學校一定要著重英交, 所以選擇唔多.  雖然呢間係新校, 但我覺得佢地好有教育熱誠, 大部份老師英文都好好同埋好親切, 感覺比我好好, 所以就算新我都願意一試.  我覺得21世紀應該有一d新嘅教育思維, 傳統學校比舊難創新, 因為佢地唔駛點改點做都大把人爭住入, 比人一種高高在上嘅感覺.

當然以上純粹是個人選擇, 最重要睇適唔適合自己小朋友.

6#
發表於 05-10-7 14:57 |只看該作者

是否第一輪interviewer的學生大部份都收?有無人唔收?

7#
發表於 05-10-8 01:13 |只看該作者

Dear WChan,

Thank you so much your sharing on this school.

Learnt that tomorrow will held briefing.  Since i am one interview, so cannot go there.  Is it worth to go there st.margaret?  pls advise, tks.

before i had reviewed this school at applied form.  noted this school's is so new.  

Important, could you tell me the detail of interview.
as my son is small boy, i afraid he cannot affort it.
many thanks.  I hope help him more.

8#
發表於 05-10-8 01:37 |只看該作者

HI MASAKA,

如果有時間最好自己去了解吓間學校, 同老師傾吓, 畢竟每位家長要求都不一樣, 小朋友嘅個性亦不一, 最好自己同小朋友一齊去了解吓間學校, 睇吓鐘唔鐘意, 其他人嘅意見只可以作參考.

其實個簡介會都幾悶, 不過後段參觀校舍可以同老師及學生傾吓, 佢地都好親切同有禮貌, 感覺幾好.

9#
發表於 05-10-8 09:57 |只看該作者

Hi WChan,
Would you tell me how much for the school fee/month for the year 06? Thanks!

10#
發表於 05-10-8 21:29 |只看該作者

Hi Winma,

It should be HK$2,200.00 this year.  Last year was HK$1,800.

11#
發表於 05-10-9 00:54 |只看該作者

Dear WChan & hinyanma

Could you advise me the details of interview as I also visit their school open day in Sept. I had submitted the application.  

Many thanks in advance !
Have a Nice Day !

12#
發表於 05-10-9 07:48 |只看該作者

Dear Jessie,

the interview is indeed quite an unpleasant experience since both the parents and the child had to wait for a long time(2.5hrs).  All children were asked to wait in the waiting area of the hall while parents were asked to fill in a questionnaire about your kid and the school.  Then parents were separated from the kid and waited in a classroom opposite the hall for interview.  Since we were not allowed to stay in the hall, we did not know the details of the interview but as far as our observation is concerned, there were different booths/sections in the hall, each manned by a teacher/staff.  The kids were tested in different subjects, english, music, 體能,常識 etc.  
After completing the tests, they were asked to wait for the final interview, which was conducted by a person on the stage,(some said she is the principal but we could not see her face to confirm)The interview with the principal is in English.  

For the interview with parents conducted in separated classrooms, it is just in casual dialogue and I have asked the interviewer, this part will not be taken into consideration in admitting the kid into the school or not.  it is just an opportunity to get to know each other.  The interview the kids conducted in the hall played the critical part.

Personally, I think it is quite exhausted for both the parents and the kid, but my son was very happy(maybe because he was given candies by the teachers!)

13#
發表於 05-10-9 19:08 |只看該作者

hinyanma,
Thank you very much for your valuable information.

I think it's too exhausted and hard for the kids. One more thing would know, is the whole interview conducting in English?
Have a Nice Day !

14#
發表於 05-10-9 19:30 |只看該作者

Hi Jesse,

My experience was same as hinyanma.  The waiting time of that interview was around 2.5 hours.  First of all, kids had to play some games in different booths and then need to go up to the stage for the final interview.  The interviewer on the stage was the Principal and she was asking my daughter questions in English, however some of the questions my daughter was not quite understand, the principal used Chinese to ask once more.  I think this part is the most important part of the entire interview.

15#
發表於 05-10-9 21:46 |只看該作者

Thanks 2 mummy,

You said your daughter also need to go up in the stage. Any pressure of her ?
Have a Nice Day !

16#
發表於 05-10-9 21:53 |只看該作者

請問留位費要幾多錢?

WChan 寫道:
hinyanma,

我都收到信啦, 我個囡都入咗, 15號要交留位費.  我會去交因為聖瑪加利係我嘅首選所以真係輕鬆哂唔哂等到出年.

有無其他媽咪都收到信呢? 唔知第一round收左幾多人呢, 因為今個星期六又有open day, 仲會有人入表申請.

17#
發表於 05-10-9 22:07 |只看該作者

The reservation fee is $500.

18#
發表於 05-10-9 22:09 |只看該作者

For the booth sections in the hall, I think some were conducted in English and some Chinese but the final part by the Principal was mainly in English.

19#
發表於 05-10-12 13:51 |只看該作者

Hi Jesse,

我個囡上台果陣都見佢有d驚架, 見佢愈行愈慢, 考完仲話校長用英文問問題, 但有d佢唔明, 佢就問校長可唔可以用中文問一次.  我本來都驚會唔收佢架, 不過結果都收咗, 我諗佢地最主要係睇你嘅應對同處理事情嘅反應, 答唔答得啱未必係最重要.

20#
發表於 05-10-13 22:42 |只看該作者

My daughter also get a seat from the 1st interview.
Soem of my friends gave me comments about teh Seconday School. It's a band 2/3 School so I am a bit worry about the future (After 6 years then if the Seconday school is still not good, it's hard to get a good Secondar School to take her).
I understand that the Primary section did not take any student for beside P1, so all student are from P1 and lead up to Secondary School (if all stay).
It seems everyone got a seat from the 1st interview, so I am a bit concern to sign for the acceptance letter to give up the lucky draw.

Any comments from Parents???
‹ 上一主題|下一主題