How to choose?

2#
發表於 05-8-17 12:58 |只看該作者

Re: Victoria and Anfield playgroup

阿仔上左幾堂Victoria (HMT),中國人老師幾落力,但無乜笑容;外籍老師唔惦,遊魂咁,講英文flat tone,完全唔攪氣氛,我都覺得悶。

3#
發表於 05-8-17 14:06 |只看該作者

My son has attended both of them 6 months ago, from my opinion, I feel Anfield is abit better than Victoria, but it always depends on which teacher handle the class.  Anfield has more things to teach and learn and Victoria has more freeplay time.
>>>>>????

4#
發表於 05-8-17 15:42 |只看該作者

where is Anfield?   any website?
HELLO!

5#
發表於 05-8-17 15:43 |只看該作者

where is Anfield?   any website?
HELLO!

6#
發表於 05-8-17 16:01 |只看該作者

anfield is gd

my son atttend pre-programme in Anfield. now he is attending K1 in York, but he still miss ANFIELD very much. he loves the teachers and school and classmasted. ANfield's teachers are all native speakers and they pay 110% attentiion on childern's development. learning atmosphere is alos good and the schedule is not stress at all. the school is willing to spend $ on childern, there is always new educational books and toys. etc....
i will let my son to join Eng chest / judo class there later.
i highly recommended Anfield , playgp / pre-progammes . the sch locate at the end of Sommerset Road.
u can check there site: www.anfield.com.hk

7#
發表於 05-8-17 23:39 |只看該作者

heiheimum 寫道:
阿仔上左幾堂Victoria (HMT),中國人老師幾落力,但無乜笑容;外籍老師唔惦,遊魂咁,講英文flat tone,完全唔攪氣氛,我都覺得悶。

Hahaha... your description is 101% correct, I am in the same class...          this is why I immediately went to enroll Anfield and Gymboree the same week      

I have another BK friend joining the same HMT class, she checked with Victoria and found that both teachers are new, the teachers who taught July class went to teach other classes....  my friend's son also wanted to leave the campus ASAP as the class was so so boring.... my friend will quit Victoria next month as well... both of us will try Anfield starting next month.  Hope to have good expr there...  

8#
發表於 05-8-18 10:28 |只看該作者

nn,

Re : Anfield playgroup, how much per month?  

Thanks,
My Little Prince, Naoki Kam - 諱諾BB.   

9#
發表於 05-8-18 10:33 |只看該作者

Fion,
For the class I joined, it is $2100 per 14 lessons (45min@).  Not per month, it is per semester.

10#
發表於 05-8-18 11:08 |只看該作者

我仔都有讀過九龍塘的anfield
但我覺得我仔返左兩季都好似無乜大進步
所以現在無讀了

11#
發表於 05-8-18 11:15 |只看該作者

$2100 for 14 lessons is Toddlerobics, they are different from playgroup.

It should be $5100 for playgroup @2 hours, around 14 lessons as well.

CLICK HERE TO SEE
>>>>>????

12#
發表於 05-8-18 11:19 |只看該作者

Blythe_miki 寫道:
$2100 for 14 lessons???
It should be $5100 for around 14 lessons (per semester) wor.......

Both Fion's and my girl are only 1yr old, so, we could only join Toddlerobics class, not the other classes for elder kids.  I think you are talking about the other classes.        Sorry for the confusion, as I know Fion, so, I know she was asking for her baby.     

13#
發表於 05-8-18 11:21 |只看該作者

阿8 寫道:
我仔都有讀過九龍塘的anfield
但我覺得我仔返左兩季都好似無乜大進步
所以現在無讀了

Which one did you choose eventually?  Any experience to share?  Thanks in advance.

14#
發表於 05-8-18 11:27 |只看該作者

Yes, sorry, i make a mistake ar
>>>>>????

15#
發表於 05-8-18 11:31 |只看該作者

Blythe_miki 寫道:
Yes, sorry, i make a mistake ar

No problem       Which N1 did you choose eventually?  I remember you joined Little Gym earlier, right?

16#
發表於 05-8-18 13:57 |只看該作者

nn,

you are right.    Could you please advise the lesson schedule?  Below is brain builder schedule for your reference.

1 hour per lesson

15 mins playing toy
10 mins singing the songs
10 mins art & craft time
25 mins gym time

**temporary no story time & tea break.

How about yours?  Please share.  thanks a lot.  
My Little Prince, Naoki Kam - 諱諾BB.   

17#
發表於 05-8-18 14:03 |只看該作者

nn,

I have choosen Sunshine House International Pre-School for my son to attend N1, when he reach K1, he will change to ESF, if ESF accept him.

Yes ar, my son is still atttending Little Gym now, he loves it very much and have good improvement.

How about your daughter? Which N1 are you planning to let her get in?
>>>>>????

18#
發表於 05-8-18 14:07 |只看該作者

Fionyiu,
My husband attended the 1st victoria class (only 1 parent is allowed to go inside), so, I still have not expr by myself (will attend myself this Sat).  For Anfield, my term starts next month, so, dunno details also...

Blythe_miki,
I was badly treated by the xx Gym staff during the phone enquiry, so, I would never let my girl go there  :tongue:  :tongue:   Instead, I joined Gymboree, so far so good.  For N1, will let Ali go to those not very famous in Ma On Shan as nearby my home.  As I plan to let my girl go to a "centrally allocation" primary school, so, no need to worry which kinder to study, as long as she enjoys the school life and learn something, that's enough     Do you know anything about Tutor and Kingston?  Are they good?

19#
發表於 05-8-18 14:30 |只看該作者

nn,

The Little Gym was good at the earliest time, they will not treat the parents bad, but nowdays more and more people getting  to know them and join their lesson (fully booking) so they don't care about it...thats what I think.

What is centrally allocation???

i went to Tutor open day, the environment is very colourful but the teachers are too young that have less experience on teaching...and the reception area shown that they are very commercial.....EPS machine/收銀機....look like 百貨公司's cashier.
however, i prefer Kingston more because the teachers teaches more and have enough experience,  cause my friend's daughter was study at Kingston K1 - K3, both English and Mandarin teaches very well.
>>>>>????

20#
發表於 05-8-18 14:38 |只看該作者

Blythe_miki 寫道:
What is centrally allocation???

Sorry, maybe I used a wrong term, it is "統一派位".
‹ 上一主題|下一主題