教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 根德園 vz Heep Yunn Kinder
查看: 2286|回覆: 20
go

根德園 vz Heep Yunn Kinder [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-29 22:45 |只看該作者

根德園 vz Heep Yunn Kinder

Dear all,

Which kindergarten is better, pls have your advice.
Thank you
該用戶已被刪除

2#
發表於 05-7-1 21:18 |只看該作者

Re: 根德園 vz Heep Yunn Kinder

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 05-7-1 21:28 |只看該作者

I prefer   根德園, my daughter in Heep Yunn before, when she study in St Francis as a P1 student , she always feel difficult.

4#
發表於 05-7-1 22:58 |只看該作者

Papaya,

To what extent and what subject such as English or Chinese, your girl felt difficult when she was P1 in St Francis.
To my understanding, Heep Yunn Kinder's goal is mainly on developing student to be aggressive, confident, eager to communicate. Is it useful for your girl in her Primary school life, or we have to kick off the student's academic development earlier in Kent Villa. Would you please share your experience. Many thanks.

5#
發表於 05-7-2 00:10 |只看該作者

Especially is english subject.
When my daughter attend some course in summer holiday , they knew my daughter study there , they suggest her to study P3 english , because must 拉近程度of her school , but she just a 升P2 student .
So if you want your daughter will enter a 程度深 primary school , you must let her 習慣 程度深kindergarten school.

6#
發表於 05-7-2 19:16 |只看該作者

Papaya,

Thank you for your advice.
How about her classmates, is there any substantial different for those coming from different kinders, say SC and Kent Villa with better English standard or on average it is difficult to all student as St francis is quite demanding.

7#
發表於 05-7-2 19:20 |只看該作者

Papaya,

One more question.
If you were me, I am not going to push too hard for my child and I am not thinking of allowing her to study in, say St Francis, what is your recommendation for the two kinders. Is there any good comments on Heep Yunn Kinder, except there is better chance to enter to the primary school

8#
發表於 05-7-2 21:19 |只看該作者

when she was study in Heep Yunn , I think she will easy to enter their primary school , but is not truth.
After派位,they have a few seat , just given to their kindergarten student who all is 十項全能, 令我嘆為觀止,自愧小女不如。
but , when she was graduated , almost all famous primary school , she can got a seat, thanks god.       

9#
發表於 05-7-2 23:24 |只看該作者

Thank you for your advice

10#
發表於 05-7-3 00:20 |只看該作者

dear papaya,

I would my little daughter apply kinder,  but i hear some parents said that she only give 1or2 kid go to primary school as you mentioned.  Could you clarify to me clearly.  As you said that if kid graduated in Heep yunn  that kid is easy go to famous primary school.  That means this kinder is so good teaching.

So sorry many questiones as blw, pls comments, thanks a lot your big help.

1) Is this kinder have Native english teacher?
2) is it teach phonics?
3) is it have Mardarian?  one week once times per   
    15 mins?
4) how about displinice is o.k. or not?
5) how about learning is o.k. or not?

if convenience, pls kindly pm me,  I afraid miss your important reply.

Thanks so much.

11#
發表於 05-7-3 15:26 |只看該作者

Papaya

I would like to hear more from you. Pls pm me alos or post it in this public open forum. Thanks.

12#
發表於 05-7-3 19:18 |只看該作者

Heep Yann have native english teacher , K2 & K3 also teach phonic , beacause my daughter start from K2 , no K1 in that time, but now, they expand class , have K1 now .
I forgot have Mardarian or not , may by not have .
Their student has very good discipline , I feel very appreciate their teacher , my daughter still miss her teacher so much.
If your daughter can study in there , they will have a happy school life.   

13#
發表於 05-7-3 23:28 |只看該作者

Thanks.

14#
發表於 05-7-4 01:36 |只看該作者

Dear  papaya,

Thank you so much your information.

My friend kid would like to change school on K3/
Could you mind tell me how to apply it, thanks.

And for guarated on k3, do you know how many kids per one class can get seat on Primay?

Thanks again your information.

15#
發表於 05-7-4 18:03 |只看該作者

Just send letter to their Principal.
When they are graduate, just a few student can get a seat , because they just depend on  their luckiness.  派位

16#
發表於 05-7-4 23:40 |只看該作者

Dear Papaya,

Thank you for your kindly information.
Today just read book to know that Heep Yunn kinder only k2 & k3 classs (2 class x 30 kids).  Is it ture?  Is no k1???

Ths again.

17#
發表於 05-7-5 00:19 |只看該作者

Masaka,

Heep Yun has started to accept K1 for 1 year. Previously, they have 3 K3 and 3 K2 class. From now on, they have 2 K3, 2 K2 and 2 K1 class. You have to apply in K1, otherwise, the chance will be less.

18#
發表於 05-7-5 22:29 |只看該作者

I sure they have K1, which book did you saw, is it update??     

19#
發表於 05-7-6 00:07 |只看該作者

Cherrymuima 寫道:
Dear all,

Which kindergarten is better, pls have your advice.
Thank you

唔係潑冷水,不過考到先算都未遲。宜家都未到需要緊張的時候。況且萬一考到果間同你想要的掉轉,你會好唔開心,所以唔好太早比較,加重自己壓力。

俾心機了解你個小朋友的個性,你就知道應該讀邊間。
囡囡最愛作弄我,叫我"貓貓 哈!哈!哈!"

20#
發表於 05-7-11 23:03 |只看該作者

I heard some latest news from the Kinder's parents.

As the nos. of classes for K3 have been adjusted from 3 to 2 this year, the successful rate for entering Heep Yunn P1 for Heep Yunn Kinder has been substantially increased to more than 50%.

On the other hand, more than 90% of P6 class can enter to F1 class of Heep Yunn Secondary, which is Band 1 top class.

Heep Yunn Kinder is really attractive for those parents with daughters.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題