用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Any DBSPD student in Tsuen Wan?
查看: 2811|回覆: 22
go

Any DBSPD student in Tsuen Wan? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-1-6 22:53 |只看該作者

Any DBSPD student in Tsuen Wan?

My son will study DBSPD next year, do anyone share on the school bus for Tsuen Wan?
Where are the stops?

2#
發表於 05-1-7 09:02 |只看該作者

Re: Any DBSPD student in Tsuen Wan?

Dear ericcmy

nice to meet you!
My son also accepted by DPSPD and living in Tusen wan.  The stop is waterside plaza.  Tomorrow I will go to school and see whether the school have this bus route or not.

wanda

3#
發表於 05-1-7 09:19 |只看該作者

ericcmy:
my friend's two son,oneP.2;one next P.1,live in Tsuen Wan,7:20a.m. 愉景新城上車,$900.

4#
發表於 05-1-7 12:14 |只看該作者

mayc,

I know your friend.      

5#
發表於 05-1-7 15:47 |只看該作者

nickmum:
Are you live in Tsuen Wan too!

6#
發表於 05-1-7 16:55 |只看該作者

mayc,

yes, 街方

7#
發表於 05-1-9 14:15 |只看該作者

Nickmum,

I am also living in Tsuen Wan. School still do not have school bus information yet. Let wait and keep in contact.

8#
發表於 05-1-9 17:30 |只看該作者

Dear all DPSPD mum

Have you choose class between main steam and French steam?  I'll sumit to school before 15/1.

9#
發表於 05-1-10 11:08 |只看該作者

I have picked the main stream as the teacher told me when registration that the French stream is mainly for international students.

BTW, does any DBSPD students (both existing and prospective) live in Tsing Yi? If yes, where is the pick up spot?

10#
發表於 05-1-24 20:31 |只看該作者

There are four children lived in Tsuen Wan.

11#
發表於 05-1-25 00:34 |只看該作者

I had picked main stream because I want my son to study Chinese. He can take French as extra-curriculum activity.

Will you go to their open day this Sunday. I plan to go there in the afternoon.

12#
發表於 05-1-25 08:52 |只看該作者

Dear all

I have just choose the main steam, thanks for help!
I will come to the open day in the afternoon.  Hope can meet all of you!
see u

wanda

13#
發表於 05-1-25 11:12 |只看該作者

May I know the opening time for the Open day this Sunday?

14#
發表於 05-1-25 21:40 |只看該作者

Mingmingmum,

It's from 11:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.

15#
發表於 05-1-26 14:36 |只看該作者

Hi, every DBSPD ma ma,

Sorry to interrupt you gals.  I wonder are you gals sent your children to kowloon Tong kinders, then, promote to kowloon primary school such as DBSPD.

Actually, I just want to collect more information to support my decision.  My son is studying in N1 of Yeung Luk Kindergarten and he has got the acceptance from kentville for K1 class this year. I wonder if I should send him to Kln tong kinder start from now or after 3 years which is primary one.

Can you guys help me?

P.S. How you guys children get acceptance to DBSPD? Sorry, just curious.

Gordon ma

16#
發表於 05-1-26 19:42 |只看該作者

I recieved the invitation letter from DBSPD that there will be an Open House seission on Sunday, 30 January 2005. 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Parents will able to have a see of selected student's works. Parents, students, relatives and friends are wellcome. There will be a Chinese New Year Fair at the School Basketball Court as well.

17#
發表於 05-1-27 13:15 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Got re'd the invitation letter yesterday.  .

Gordon,

My son does not study in Kln Tong though he was accepted  by the desired ones I chose for him a few yrs ago. I have compared the teaching method with SC, which is the same as the one nearby. Why bother to travel so far , too much for a 3yr kid.

18#
發表於 05-1-28 14:43 |只看該作者

MingMingMom,

May I know which kinder was your kid studied in? How many marks do you have?  Did you get the seat for the 1st round or just by lucky draw??

Have you joined any extra-activities for him before applying the primary school?? What is it?

Sorry about that.  Too Many question.

Gordon Ma

MingMingMom 寫道:
Dear all,

Got re'd the invitation letter yesterday.  .

Gordon,

My son does not study in Kln Tong though he was accepted  by the desired ones I chose for him a few yrs ago. I have compared the teaching method with SC, which is the same as the one nearby. Why bother to travel so far , too much for a 3yr kid.

19#
發表於 05-1-31 11:03 |只看該作者

Hi Gardon Ma,

My kid has been studying in Learning Habitat Kindergarden. This kinder evaluate students not by  marks, but the overall performance. All kids there love the school very much which provides a dynamic learning environment with fun.  

Lucky draw for DBSPD?? No, DBSPD selected applicants via interviews, wholly under its control.

For activities, you know as most of moms here have sent their kids to English playgroups, phonics, piano , etc - just common courses.  

Hope it helps.

20#
發表於 05-1-31 14:14 |只看該作者

Hi! MingMingMom

Sorry for interrupt. I also want to apply this school for my son. Your information is very helpful. Thanks!

Can you please tell me when to apply and what kind of questions I need to prepare for the interview?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks a lot!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題