搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 基灣(saiwaiho)好辛苦係謠言/確實?
查看: 5656|回覆: 32
go

基灣(saiwaiho)好辛苦係謠言/確實? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-21 19:22 |只看該作者

基灣(saiwaiho)好辛苦係謠言/確實?

Any基灣's parents can make comments?  Heard that it got 10 assignments everyday.  Kids need to finish homework until 11pm every night.  Scary!!!  And they request kids to join many activities too, e.g. music...

2#
發表於 04-11-22 11:58 |只看該作者

Re: 基灣(saiwaiho)好辛苦係謠言/確實?

Right!  same version.  So my brother's daughter will not to study this school.  He was chosen a "kau yan primary school".

我有兩個女 大女Vanessa好生性 細女Venus好生肉

3#
發表於 04-11-22 12:09 |只看該作者

聽人講愛蝶灣基灣 (新校址基灣) 至多功課喎!!

人地話西灣河基灣 (舊校地基灣) 一至三年班係活動教學.......

我都唔太清楚, 我都係聽講咋!!

有無媽媽分享下!?!?

謝謝!
Hei-Hei

4#
發表於 04-11-22 13:41 |只看該作者

我昨天見佢地有個校友音樂團在文化中心表演, 真係好掂 ! 我唸學校一定係音樂上比好多支持.  
:-D

5#
發表於 04-11-22 17:39 |只看該作者

我都聽過好多家長講基灣(兩間都係)好多功課做,但奇怪仍然有好多人選它,咁你哋有任何高見呢!

6#
發表於 04-11-24 09:47 |只看該作者

呢兩間真係出名多功課同埋嚴架!!而家唔知會唔會仲係咁多功課,但仲有咁多人考,係因為名牌囉,佢係個區真係數一數二架!!我有幾個朋友以前都係讀佢,讀完小學,佢地d英文的確係比同級既小朋友好架!!就算佢冇搵補習,爸爸媽媽教唔到佢,佢地d英文都係好d架!!你知嘛,以前住筲箕灣既人,d仔女入到基灣上午,d人第一句一定係話,嘩,咁叻仔.叻女呀!!第時一定會派到好學校啦!!其實佢而家分兩間只係將上,下午分開,不嬲基灣既上午都係叻過下午,如果我冇記錯新校應該就係以前既上午班!!
眾裡尋他千百度,驀然回首,那人卻在燈火闌珊處!!我的Blog

7#
發表於 04-11-24 10:18 |只看該作者

功課同課外活動(如學校睇得起你)都好谷。
我姪仔晌度讀,功課做到好夜,而且樂團成日要練習,好唔得閒。

8#
發表於 04-11-24 11:23 |只看該作者

我個鄰居個仔讀緊新基灣.佢都話一日有成八至十樣功課.又要學音樂.學校對寫字要求都好高又嚴.所以個仔都對得好辛苦.

9#
發表於 04-11-24 23:27 |只看該作者

Those mothers who know someone studying in 基灣:

Sounds so scary!  It must be tough, could be as touch as St. Joseph or St. Paul.  Then do you think the kids over there hate to go to school?  Or they do enjoy their school life because they can have lots of fun via other activities, e.g. music.  I wonder whether all their graduates move to St. Joseph, St. Paul, King's....?  I think that this school is good because 1) kids should be come from the middle-class families instead of mid-level (somehow it is not so good to stick to the very rich people); 2) school cares kids' different potential;  3) this is co-ed, so they can make girlfriend and boyfriend at school.

10#
發表於 05-1-17 01:54 |只看該作者

我住港島東 15, 想跨區選校, 好頭痛

11#
發表於 05-1-20 12:58 |只看該作者

淑筠媽咪,

My friend's daughter is same as your labour. She does homework until 11pm and always cry    Too much homework and teach you today and dictation tomorrow. Her father wants to quit that school.
我有個好老公, 2個好女兒, 希望一家人生活愉快!主啊, 你的恩典夠我用! 求你使患難遠離我, 願你垂聽我的禱告!

12#
發表於 05-1-20 14:30 |只看該作者

I heard from my friend and my son's 幼稚園 teacher also said that if the child could not met the school min requirment.  School will ask to see parents and advise the child to change to other school.

13#
發表於 05-1-20 15:22 |只看該作者

comment 基灣(saiwaiho) deteriorates since the ex-principal retired. One of the parents told me that the ex-principal was an exceptionally good P and singlehandedly set up the school and the new P is more laid back and somewaht lazy and most parents feels that the standard has dropped quite a bit.

14#
發表於 05-2-28 15:43 |只看該作者

我有同事個親戚有仔女

醒目開學勳章

15#
發表於 05-2-28 19:37 |只看該作者

hi dear,

which Kei wan you are talking about??

My friend's son is studying Kei Wan (Aldrich Garden) P.1 which was the am school before, and they have a lot of homeworks and tests. And her son needed to take 6 months for settled as the teachers in this school are very tough. Her son wrote the Chinese writing and he got c- and the teacher was writing in red color and told the parent pay more attention in his Chinese writing (because the 筆劃問題). 結果就要去補習才冇問題。For the activities you can join the other activities instead of music.

My daughter is studying Kei Wan (Sai Wan Ho) P.1 which was the pm school before. Mostly my daughter gets 6-8 homeworks a day but it is including the signed the receipt, corrections... For the main subjects mostly get 1 homework only and mostly she can finish within 1 hour. They get dictation once a week, tests 就 two weeks 一次。And P.1 to P.3 mostly are 活動教學 + 傳統教學,教P.1的老師mostly已經教左P.1幾年above。My daugter loves to go to school as the princinpal, teachers and the staffs are very nice and helpful。For the activities the principal suggests to join only 2 courses if the 成績 are worst then cannot join the activities until get the improvement.

Most primary school are now encouraged the students to join one / two activities.

16#
發表於 05-3-2 12:21 |只看該作者

同事個女讀得好辛苦,壓力好大,訓訓下覺都起身check書包,驚唔記得帶野。但佢成績唔錯,完全manage到,仲keep住係頭十名。結果都係轉左去弘立,佢話個女開心好多,又有自信。

17#
發表於 05-3-2 13:20 |只看該作者

讀弘立當然happy 啦。但學費貴,出路呢 ?

咁讀得都預出國架啦 !  
Msma

醒目開學勳章

18#
發表於 05-3-2 16:30 |只看該作者

小寶,

1個月已經完全適應,佢之前讀聖道明!

小寶 寫道:
Xanthe
你囡囡要幾耐先適應小一生活?她讀邊間幼稚園?

19#
發表於 05-3-2 17:08 |只看該作者

XANTHE,你好, 我小朋友06年9月入小一, 對2間基灣都有興趣, 咁其實係唔係新基灣比西灣河基灣較為深呢!另, 可否話我知你小朋友是誇區定原區派到這小學.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT.

20#
發表於 05-3-2 23:19 |只看該作者

呢間學校d校規好變態架 :

- 女仔唔準留長髮,唔可以夾clips,一律短髮。
- 早上返到學校唔準玩,每個同學要拿住一本課外書睇。
- 學生要學兩種樂器,仲要自費參加學校辦的音樂課外活動。
- 今日教,明日默,日日如事。

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/index.php?uid-34397-action-spacelist-type-blog
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖