有咩要注意?
我都知好多人爭, 都唔敢抱很大期望, 盡力而為啦(我同囡囡都係 )
但真係好想見識下校長, 聽聞佢只要望一望/傾一陣就知你(家長&小朋友)是否適合
收$200報名費都好貴呀!
沒有醜嘅女人, 只有懶嘅女人!

2#
發表於 04-9-20 13:22 |只看該作者

Re: 星期六去真道interview

I took my kid to the interview last Saturday.  There were a lot of kids (around 200 for the 2:00 sessions).   The teachers splited the kids in group of 10 and brought them to classroom where they were asked to draw a picture.

I don't think Mr. Yau was around.  Just relax!

3#
發表於 04-9-20 14:05 |只看該作者

上個星期六,我都有帶囡囡去interview,囡囡話老師有問佢姓名,要寫自己的中英文名,畫畫和數數字,大約五十分鐘就完成面試。

4#
發表於 04-9-20 14:40 |只看該作者

我都有幫個女報四五間小學而家等interiew,順其自然啦,如果你比太大壓力比小朋友仲衰,連自己個名都唔識答就麻須,我話校長又無咁叻,其實佢望下家長著同背景就真,收2oo報名費咁貴好過搶,2OO人X2OO元成4O,OO0萬幾,邊有咁貴架,報名費最多3O元,去消費者委員會告佢添o

5#
發表於 04-9-20 14:53 |只看該作者

弘立報名費一千大元。 自由市場,沒有真正意思入讀者或只以學校作官冿後備者應詳加考慮。

6#
發表於 04-9-20 22:25 |只看該作者

Last Saturday, my kid attended the 16:00 session. There were about 50 children and divided into 5 queues. The interview was of 45 minutes. According to my kid, the interviewer asked the 10 kids to draw.

7#
發表於 04-9-21 14:07 |只看該作者

I will also go at 10 :00 this Sat.

Good luck to all BK mum

8#
發表於 04-9-21 16:16 |只看該作者

I will not go. No interest
[img align=right]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Bruceleehk.jpg[/img]

9#
發表於 04-9-21 22:13 |只看該作者

why?
沒有醜嘅女人, 只有懶嘅女人!

10#
發表於 04-9-21 22:56 |只看該作者

I will be there on coming Saturday at 10:am too
他們是否需要 Free Play for 15 mins.
然後才寫名和繪畫.
繪畫有沒有主題 ?      

11#
發表於 04-9-21 23:01 |只看該作者

vivienmak,  

Don't ask Enchante anything.  Enchante is an anti-Logos Academy guy.

Enchante,
I see through you this time.  You said no interest but you had spent much time, even in office hours, to talk about the negative of Logos in other topics and did some research as well.  If you have no interest yourself, please use you time to take care you kid.  Don't waste your time anymore!

I like philipwhau, judy and some other guys.  They are negative but at least they are talking
what they believe.

12#
發表於 04-9-21 23:04 |只看該作者

agree   
[size=medium]Hello!

13#
發表於 04-9-22 00:50 |只看該作者

Clear & VivianMak

I will support you go to the interview if you have time. JUST AN EXPERIENCES ! Like me I memtion my experiences in another topic  (talking about school in Tseung Kwan O), I interview and send a lot of letter last year. May be this is not your best choice but use this chance (I think you paid already the fee) to warm up your son then a good preparation for your next interview.
So worth to do better than some mother apply for the lession to learn the skill of interview!!

Good Luck !   

14#
發表於 04-9-22 09:21 |只看該作者

Clear 寫道:vivienmak,  
Don't ask Enchante anything.  Enchante is an anti-Logos Academy guy.
Enchante,
I see through you this time.  You said no interest but you had spent much time, even in office hours, to talk about the negative of Logos in other topics and did some research as well.  If you have no interest yourself, please use you time to take care you kid.  Don't waste your time anymore!
I like philipwhau, judy and some other guys.  They are negative but at least they are talking
what they believe.

So what. It's none of your business. If I were wasting my time, how about you? You also waste your time to talk about me lah. Cow droppings. If you so grossip about third parties, why I can't ? All in all, you also a same type of XXXX.  People here have their right to express their feelings. Who cares they are Negative or Positive. If you want positive response, you open a forum and only let Positive to Say, to Write loh.                     

15#
發表於 04-9-22 09:26 |只看該作者

vivienmak 寫道:
why?

Because I dislike Mr. Yau and his principal. That's simple loh. I heard and met a lots of Bad comment and stories about Logo's lah. Of course, I am not the victim but I trust all is true. Meanwhile, as "Clear" said that I did a lot of research on Logo's to prove my point. So no doubt to give up.::
yes, not all of logo's pupils have bad comment. Just like you buy a box of oranges. you won't find all of them are good.  

16#
發表於 04-9-22 09:33 |只看該作者

To Clear:

[guote]
Clear 新加入會員 註冊日: 04-09-21
發表數: 1
[/quote]

I am so curious that why you registered here just for my comment on Logo's.  Or you dare not use your Login Name?
Strange strange           

17#
發表於 04-9-22 09:52 |只看該作者

I am so curious that why you registered here just for my comment on Logo's. Or you dare not use your Login Name?

It is clear that Clear is an anti-anti-Logos Academy guy.

18#
發表於 04-9-22 10:23 |只看該作者

judy 寫道:
[quote]I am so curious that why you registered here just for my comment on Logo's. Or you dare not use your Login Name?

It is clear that Clear is an anti-anti-Logos Academy guy.
[/quote]

Yes , Yes, you are right. I am so poor, Clear doesn't like me BUT 'Clear' likes YOU, judy. ::May be "Clear" also has another login Name in the other forum. Oh! Cow droppings. hahaha            

19#
發表於 04-9-22 11:20 |只看該作者

Judy,

Do you think that THIS 'Clear' is a GUY not a mama?? I seldom or never heard / read from others, " you guys, they guys" in their words. Only "Father"/"guys" did it.       

If THIS 'Clear' is really a GUY, I am so worry now. Because 'HE' said that, "I see through enchante this time." Maybe "HE" knew what color of my unders' because "HE" saw through me.                 

20#
發表於 04-9-22 12:27 |只看該作者

I like philipwhau, judy and some other guys. They are negative but at least they are talking

Clear,

先谢謝你的讚賞。但我想再强調一次,我對直資的制度有偏好。對真道我沒有偏見。我很多對真道之批評都是沖着Mr Yau而來。他的誇張和家長對他的信仰都很好笑。寫他,for fun而己。

真道之課程,我不清楚,也不清楚IB課程,所以沒有發言權。幸而有Phillip 和 Enchante 提供了大量之資料,這里要多謝他們。真道之家長反而没有solid的內容,不能释疑,可惜。

在真道之Web-site上,見到他們有一項設施很勁的,叫做甚麽"國際學人交流中心"。你去參觀後,可否說說那是甚麽?是不是雜誌架上多了幾份外國雜誌。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題