發新帖
查看: 4483|回覆: 3
go

好不好生第二個小孩,請給一些意見,謝! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-12-31 23:27 |顯示全部帖子

好不好生第二個小孩,請給一些意見,謝!

如題!     
我已有一位小孩,本想開始計劃生第二個小孩,但我的丈夫卻想請大家給一些意見,謝! 因為我想在這個討論區中的父母至少也有一個小孩或以上。Thanks for your attention   

2#
發表於 04-12-31 23:50 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 好不好生第二個小孩,請給一些意見,謝!

Can anybody give some opinion on both sides? Thanks     

3#
發表於 05-1-3 23:19 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks for all your precious opinion.
In my opinion, I agree with all the mum who says she wants to have 2-3 children. It is because they can learn how to cope with the brothers or sisters in the family, then the others in the world. Also, they can learn how to share and love within the peers. However, my husband always says if the relationship of the brothers are not good, it is just a difficult and tough thing to deal with. Also, the parents will very busy to deal with the children.
Anyway, thanks . For my husband has a bit changes after seeing all your  reply.     

cml123,

I also hope that your dream comes true.

4#
發表於 05-1-7 22:11 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Mrssslui & aumom & delislok &all mums,

I admire you and respect all of you, too. For I know having two or three children make your life very very busy. The children spend all your time and you should pay many attention on them. Also, sometimes, we need to deal with the quarrel between the children. But I think when you see them loving each other and play happily together, it is the great reward for you two. Also, the support of the husband is very important. If not, life is very hard, sometimes.
         I have learnt the books that two children have 3-4 years difference is the best for  the reason Mrssslui has told. Anyway, your experience is very precious to me. Thanks.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖