教育王國 討論區 國際學校 HELLO~ESF WKS 家長
發新帖
查看: 5769|回覆: 7
go

HELLO~ESF WKS 家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-4 16:50 |顯示全部帖子
myjasmine,
so you mean kids do not need to bring snacks to school every day, except for picnic day?
I thought i have to prepare it for him every day. :)

2#
發表於 09-9-5 13:05 |顯示全部帖子
thx all.

3#
發表於 09-9-9 16:06 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all WKS ESF parents,
what do you think about not changing the indoor shoes when kids go indoor? Cuz' i saw kids are stepping the toys and everything w/ their black shoes and kids keep rubbing their eyes and faces w/ their dirty hands.

The school said they changed their policey about it just before the school started. Personally I prefer they have their indoor shoes. What do you think?

4#
發表於 09-9-10 10:31 |顯示全部帖子
myjasmine,
I thought they have the indoor shoes in TY but not in WKS. I think hygiene is much more important than saving time.
Do you think we can ask the school to reconsider about the indoor shoes again?
I am so worried as my kid is only 2 years and 9 months. He knows how to wash hands but he keeps touching his face and nose and mouth when he is in circle time.

5#
發表於 09-9-19 17:40 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 bbirene 於 09-9-17 00:07 發表
Hi all,

I am very worried now as I found that my son didn't eat or drink anything for the last three days in school.  I have written my concern to his teacher but the reply is "It's his own choice".  ...

Exactly the same feedback from the teacher!!! "it's his own choice"!  if my kid decides to go home early, will they let him go? cuz' "its his own choice"?

Yes, learning is more important than eating snacks, but i think at least they should guide the young kids for the first few weeks.  my son is only 2 years 9 months!!

Every day when i see my son after school, i will ask if he wee wee in school? does he wash hands after wee wee? Does he touch the "waterfall" in the washroom? Does he eat or at least drink a bit?

Maybe ESF is an org w/ a long history and guranteed "primary school interview", that's why they don't really care about what parents' think!!!

I did voice out my opinion on "indoor shoes" and "snacks time" arrangement! And they just give me some very formal feedback.

6#
發表於 09-9-19 17:43 |顯示全部帖子
Mqchris,

Is the ABC classteacher tall and in short hair?  cuz' my son's classteacher is an ABC. I hope that is my class. and i feel a bit relaxed about the toilet issue then!!  thx a lot.
]

7#
發表於 09-10-13 18:27 |顯示全部帖子
Are u all going to attend the opening ceremony on Thur?

As my hb is not in HK, and i can't get a day off on that day, dunno if it is sth very important or not?

Please advice.

8#
發表於 09-10-16 16:41 |顯示全部帖子
I have received the photo sample (individual) which they hv taken last week. Is there any class photo? cuz' from the order form, there is "class only". does it mean class photo or sth else?

See anyone can help.
thx
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖