教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 收到德望取錄通知書
發新帖
樓主: kamen
go

收到德望取錄通知書 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-14 23:16 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 收到德望取錄通知書

I'm extremly happy to get the acceptance letter.    My daughter was able to answer all the questions as she told me. I completed the questionaire in English.

Hope to see you on coming Friday.

2#
發表於 06-11-14 23:20 |顯示全部帖子

In my opinion, I prefer GH to RH as background of School and teaching staff, School complex, extra activities, school mission of GH is comparative good. Let's consider it.   

3#
發表於 06-11-14 23:48 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry!  RH = 禮賢  

4#
發表於 06-11-14 23:54 |顯示全部帖子

Basically, your daughter can take a school bus which will be stopped at a convenience point of your request or your residence.  

Secondly, you park your car in 8 Clear water Bay Road Interchange Point (near Ping Shek Estate) and take a school bus to GH when the date of special event occurs, GH will arrange school bus(es) to depart Ping Shek to GH.

5#
發表於 06-11-15 00:22 |顯示全部帖子

Wingyin & Winglam,

Don't be upset!  
Your daughter still has a chance as she is actually on the waiting list.  You know some parents voted in different schools. They may decline and not to reserve the placement in GH whenever the other school, they  deem their daughter fit, offers a place to their daughter.   

Good Luck!   :-|

6#
發表於 06-11-17 01:29 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Pretty Woman,

You are a really pretty and wit lady. You get rid of all information.  Please be informed that my daughter is from HK Pre-school (Kowloon Tong). Please count it in.  

7#
發表於 06-11-17 01:41 |顯示全部帖子

TTMummy :

GHS (Primary School) is private. However, GHS (Secondary School) is  直資?  Most of the GHS Primary student can enter to scondary school except poor academic / conduct student(s).

8#
發表於 06-11-18 00:36 |顯示全部帖子

This afternoon I arrived at GH before 2.00 pm.  I was surprised to see a long queue over 20 parents outside the school.

Just sharp at 2:00pm, the school allowed the parents to get in and made registration. Two polite teachers served us and held a list each in which about 30-40 names on each page.

When I left GH, many parents queued up outside the hall. I guessed from my arrival till departure of GH over 50 parents there making registration.

9#
發表於 06-11-21 00:14 |顯示全部帖子

You're right. Every one has his/her own choice to choose the school he/she deem it suitable for his/her daugher.

Anyway, I was delighted to accept by GH which is a famous and historial school in Hong Kong. GH is benchmark that it could not build in a short time.

10#
發表於 06-11-25 00:25 |顯示全部帖子

The aim of this forum is to share and exchange ideas and points of view on some primary school.

I don't know wht some parents (may be or may not be) to rasie a hot argument or personal attack.

I urge the guys who want to have a quarrel, please create a new topic to fight each other.

The topic we just want to share the sincere and welcome favorable comments.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題