教育王國 討論區 教育講場 九龍塘媽媽support group
發新帖
樓主: cheerful-BB
go

九龍塘媽媽support group [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-7 16:50 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 九龍塘媽媽support group

容許我將littlemak在另一個topic內的發言抄錄在這topic之下,好讓各位有心的家長明白這個gathering / support group的發起原因:

Hi, everybody,

it is just the very begining idea abt weekend parent-child gathering.

recently i have read a book from popular bookshop, abt interview of 10 excellant kids, how they grow up and most importantly, what their parents have done, to make it happer! genius is not born, it is from hard working and result of parenting.

one excellent girl's mom, has organised a weekend parent-child support group, for 6 YEARS ! finally, not only that the girl has lot's of steady long term relationship good friends, most of the kids in this group, finally got very good results, not only in academic, but also in EQ, physical, ethical etc all rounded devt !

agree with this idea? then pls join in the prelim discussion and sharing.

content: doman's teaching, flash card sharing, teaching child, choosing playgroup and nursery and kindergarten, children's used material resale (not for making money purpose, just for environmental friendly, and teaching children not to waste), etc etc.
i can book the club house for gathering, or if any mom have good idea. better at kowloon tong region (my place is near the kln tong mtr).

welcome for anybody to chat and share and call me (pls pm me your contact). due to my husb and my own profession, may be we can share some info about paed health and speech/language/cognitive devt. however, i believe that all moms are professional and all moms have valuable experience and info for sharing.

yours, little mak 小麥子  

2#
發表於 06-8-7 16:57 |顯示全部帖子

不如有興趣的家長在這裡報名,再由littlemak統籌,好嗎?

No.--Parent--------BB age-------------BB sex
1.----littlemak------2 yrs 4 months----M
2.----cheerful-BB---3 months 2 wk----F
3.----nic ma---------9 months 1 wk---M

3#
發表於 06-8-8 22:54 |顯示全部帖子

Hi littlemak and all mami,

I have to bring my baby to the gathering as I have no maid to take care of nic.  If we come, I and my husband can take turn to play with nic and the other one will join the discussion.  I hope this will not be too disturbing.

I have no concrete plan at this moment.  I'd prefer that all of us can meet at the first time.  Parents of older babies can share experience with the younger ones.  We can discuss if we want to divide into groups by babies' age.  Or maybe some of us find it not a suitable group for them...

Should we fix a date and venue first?

nic ma

Woo, so hot responses! Some are very small BB, few are `older' BB. quite large variation.
1. How about 1st time gathering just Moms (and/or Dads) ? Otherwise too busy taking care of BBs and not time for chating?
2. Or be sure to have helpers around? (to whom the BB must be very willing to stick! not a `long time no see' grandma type !)
3. Or divided into 2 age groups? Otherwise the concerns and interests of the moms will differ a lot!

any idea?

4#
發表於 06-8-9 09:19 |顯示全部帖子

我見漏了一個之前報名的mami,幫佢加番入個list度先~
Below is the updated list:

No.--Parent--------BB age-------------BB sex
1.----littlemak------2 yrs 4 months----M
2.----cheerful-BB---3 months 2 wk----F
3.----nic ma---------9 months 1 wk---M
4.----cat_dogrob----9 months 2 wk---M
5-----車莉--------6months 3wk--------F
6.----gelgelk--------3 months 3wks---M
7.----pinksbb--------2yrs 1mth--------M
8.----柑桔--------11months--------M
9.----kohuei--------11months--------M
10.---cat424-------18 months--------M
11.---亜希子 ------4 months 2wks----M
12.---amon28----8 months-----M
13.---tpoon-------2yrs2mths---F
14. ---SiuBoB-----8 months-----M
15. --- Salina-----21months----F

5#
發表於 06-8-11 11:00 |顯示全部帖子

如可在屋宛的club house舉行更方便。有沒有mami可book到?

6#
發表於 06-8-11 14:29 |顯示全部帖子

me2.  I live in Tsing Yi and can ask for the price of club house..but then it may not be a 'Kowloon Tong mama support group'..

[quote]我屋宛有club house,不過我住將軍澳,可能會比較遠,有需要可以問

7#
發表於 06-8-12 12:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi littlemak,

Sorry that it's a bit too late for me to see this message and i can't join the group today.  I don't have your phone no. so I can't call you either.

Should those who would like to join next time pm our contact no. to you so that you can contact us more easily?  I don't mind helping you if you want.

nic ma

8#
發表於 06-8-23 00:20 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Skypenguin & other mami,

I agree that we should at least meet once or twice to get things start - there are already 30 kids (families) enrolled in this group!  It would be a good source for exchange of ideas on children's education and child raising experiences.  

Though I haven't read the article which littlemak mentioned, I always have the same idea in mind about having regular meetings with parents and children so as to give mutual support and sharing of experiences.  What littlemak shared with us affirms my belief that this is actually a good idea!  I have no concrete plans in mind at this moment, so it would be good if those who are interested can meet and discuss at the first meeting.

I remember that one mami can book clubhouse at Kowloon Station (cheerful-BB) and one can book near Mongkok (車莉).  I think these two places would be quite convenient.  Of course it would be great if littlemak can arrange a place near Kowloon Tong.  The time suggested by Skypenguin is fine for me.

nic ma

9#
發表於 06-8-27 23:06 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Kohuei,

Do you mean u can book the club house at Yau Yat Chuen?

It may be a better meeting place than 新世紀廣場.  I would prefer club house than restaurant as it may be a bit difficult to talk at the latter.

Nic ma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題