Me too!!我驚到時老師覺得我好煩,影響咗個application!

4#
發表於 06-11-17 14:20 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有沒有人已收到kv入學信

midmid,

話時話,我都唔知佢今年學費收幾多,我淨係知上年學費。

midmid 寫道:
各位媽咪,

我今早已經膽粗粗鼓起勇氣打去kv問, 佢地話會今個月底先寄信通知. 另我仲問佢地會唔會調整學費去配合學劵制使學生與家長受惠, 並提議將超出的學費加落雜費度;但佢地已用好肯定的語氣話唔會, 因為全年學費已高過教統局學劵制的上限. 唉...咁又係, kv都唔憂收生問題, 使咩受教統局所限呢!

[quote]
elainehopl 寫道:
忍多幾日, 老師都話兩星期內啦!

[quote]
enyay 寫道:
Me too!!我驚到時老師覺得我好煩,影響咗個application!
[/quote][/quote]

5#
發表於 06-11-21 12:04 |顯示全部帖子

I really want to call KV see they can tell me the result.  

6#
發表於 06-11-21 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

sanit127,

I only applied for kv, sc, and st. nicholas, st. nicolas took her, but I didn't pay for the registration fee.   I am very worry about that and I just called to KV, the teacher said that they will send out the letters by the end of this week.

7#
發表於 06-11-21 17:29 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Felicia726,

To my opinion, kids study in the international school is more vivacious than traditional school, because they don't have too much homework and pressure on the examination.  Only need to finish all the homework, pass the exam, then they can get an acceptable GPA, the international school can really provide "Joyful & active leaning".

If you want your kid to apply foreign university, you better choose the international school because the school result is approved by the some of the universities (For US only).

For me, I didn't apply the international school for my kid, because I plan to send her to the state for high school, so I want her to learn more Chinese during kindergarten and primary school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題