搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Little Gym vs Kiddy Gym
發新帖
查看: 21320|回覆: 3
go

Little Gym vs Kiddy Gym [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-23 17:32 |顯示全部帖子
Most probably Ms Kaycee will be going to My Kiddy Gym. For Ms May, she's now pregnant and taking maternity leave.

原帖由 bebekinson 於 10-3-23 15:14 發表
That's what i heard last week too... but will move to Ocean Centre on 1st April.... btw, anyone know where is Ms Kaycee and Ms May gone???

2#
發表於 10-3-23 20:39 |顯示全部帖子
Do you mean Ms Vinny? She's also in My Kiddy Gym now.

原帖由 bebekinson 於 10-3-23 17:40 發表
oh! thank you, another Ms Wincy who i really dun like her she is disappear too.... she is very rude!

3#
發表於 10-3-25 07:51 |顯示全部帖子
I don't think so too! Little Gym is coming from the US, all the system and managment issues have to follow the US, so the staff there can't have their own decisions.

My Kiddy Gym is a local playgroup. That's why staff jump from Little Gym to My Kiddy Gym as they can develop their ideas freely.

原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-3-24 08:57 發表
有人傳聞little gym和kiddy gym是同一老闆,
但我又覺得又似又唔似,
請問有無人知

4#
發表於 10-5-12 22:09 |顯示全部帖子
I tried Little Gym, My Kiddy Gym and Gymboree before and would like to share my experiences to all of you.

I attended the classes in Little Gym for 9 months. At the beginning, the instructors were very good and professional, and my son was no longer afraid of strangers because of the classes there.

However, the intructors left one by one: Mr Regee, Ms Kaycee and Ms May May. I found that the new instructors were far from expectation. Hence I joined My Kiddy Gym. Another reason was I lived in HK side, My Kiddy Gym would be much more convenient to me.

Mr Regee is a very good instructor. Under his leadership, we could see that the classes in My Kiddy Gym were well developed.

We moved to Kowloon since April, so I had to explore another gym again. I knew that My Kddy Gym will open another branch in Kln, but Mr Regee said it will be end of the year, so I tried TST Gymboree. The trial class was taken on weekday and the instructor was ok. Hence I joined the course on weekend.

We started 2 weeks there, but the impression is getting worse and worse. Last week when we arrived, the staff wrote down my son's name, but she spelled wrong for 2 times, which was so unprofessional. After starting the class, the instructor Alan introduced the equipments in the gym room and asked the kids to play. But during his briefing, I was shocked to see that he took out a "cue card" and read what he had to say. My husband immediately lodged a complaint against him as it showed that he didn't prepare for the class at all !!!

I was so upset by the instructors and decided to join My Kiddy Gym again. For the classes in Gymboree, I would finish it during weekdays, at least the instructor will not be Alan !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題