用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 How to choose between GSIS & QBS ?
發新帖
查看: 15292|回覆: 0
go

How to choose between GSIS & QBS ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-11 09:32 |顯示全部帖子

Re: How to choose between GSIS & QBS ?

I am surprised.  International school is not meant to be so mean.  At least, not that I am aware of to-date.  GSIS produces very good academic results and they are very consistent year by year.  Results wise, most of the time, they are better than ESF.  However, I am not sure if I agree with their policy on not provding assistance to the slower pace students.  In a classroom, there will always be faster and slower pace students, does that mean the slower pace students will eventually be eliminated, just like the local school system?  If so, based on that philosophy, should we even consider GSIS as an international school, or is it just another local school with an international name? I am puzzled.

hccch 寫道:
hi
probation period is six month
Letter said "A  place offered to your child is subject to a six month probationary period. During the probationary period your child will be assessed to ensure that they can meet the academic standards required by the school. Consistent attainment of the standard is important as we do not offer a special needs programme to assist children learning at a slower pace than their peers. It is also vital that your child's English language skills are maintained to the standard of a native English speaker of the same age" this is the letter from GSIS to me. So straight. However, QBS will give your kid assistance if you kid have problem. This is some different. Of course, you have to know what do you want.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題