教育王國 討論區 播道書院 P1B Sept 22 中文功課 HELP
樓主: beebreadma
go

P1B Sept 22 中文功課 HELP [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-10-4 00:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: P1B Sept 27 功課 Sharing

hi sin426426,

It's been a long time since my girl last brought her BP back home... really didn't know what they have done for backpack. Sorry can't help much...

1B just one homework today - Penm2, write O, o, Who am I...

sin426426 寫道:
Hi,

I noticed that P1B parents are still online...not sleeping yet.

My daughter's homework journal (P1A) today was very simple: Penmanship 2 & Backpack 1, but she only had the BP1 in her school bag.  :-|

And she said she only had to finish writing two sentences 1) I'm ready for school. 2) I like my classmates. that was dated back to 28/09??? Could that be right?

Wondering if P1B had done this homework already...

Thanks.

22#
發表於 06-10-4 00:21 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks RonWeasley.  :wink:

23#
發表於 06-10-4 21:58 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

I think there are typo mistake on the internet homework sheet for 1B. My girl Journal wrote this:

Chinese : 筆順
English : Penm - P, p, My parents, P is for Pam
Math : T.B. P37-41
G.S : Unit 1 revision

Lantern needs to be submit tomorrow.

24#
發表於 06-10-4 22:05 |顯示全部帖子

Math exercise is in the Text Book not Work book woh! Please check it.

25#
發表於 06-10-4 22:19 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Tigermom,

My girl said Tiger made a blue Superman's Lantern, she said it looks nice woh... just let him submit that lah...

26#
發表於 06-10-4 22:21 |顯示全部帖子

Hi RonWeasley,

Ya, it always confused me a lot...Better believe the kids.. Ha!!   

RonWeasley 寫道:
Hi, Eyma,

Yes, it should be Text book.  
Why we always get the difference information
from our kids and website.

27#
發表於 06-10-4 22:57 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Tigermom,

You are welcome, and it's nothing really.. we need to learn from the kids and to be a good neighbours!!

Another thing to share...My girl said 1B had got two Thumbs up so far     , but today they were a bit naughty, that two thumbs up had became two thumbs down...     

28#
發表於 06-10-5 09:19 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Beebreadma,

We really can't worry too much, have to let the kids beared their own responsibilities sometimes. I'm learning now, checking does not mean do for them... I will remind her the mistake but she has to found out herself where and what the mistake is. If she can't found it, i will let it be and let teacher mark a big cross on top so she can aware it later.

I never see the Doltch words too! Maybe they never got it before. i'm sure school will inform us if there is any English dictation like last Chinese Dict..

29#
發表於 06-10-5 22:28 |顯示全部帖子

My girl wrote the same things as Tiger...Should be correct!

30#
發表於 06-10-5 22:44 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Catmi,

What did you miss?

31#
發表於 06-10-6 23:02 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all BK Parents.

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!

I need your help again.  .. My girl forgot to bring her memo back again!    May I know the content of the memo... Thanks!   

32#
發表於 06-10-7 23:57 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Tigermom,

Mostly same as what my girl had done, but for her backpack long book exercise book she wrote both sentences "Today is Mid-Autumn Festival" and "I like playing with Lanterns" for the whole page without blanking any rows...

My girl also wrote in "通告" in her Journal, but she forgot to bring it back. I asked her again the content about the new circulation, she said it was the winter uniforms purchase notice. Is Tiger got that too?

tigermom 寫道:
hi eyma,
          i try my best to solve your problem, tiger 的家課册內容是:
           English : Penmanship (2)  R, r , My father, My grandfather.
           Maths:   Text book P. 42-43
           General studies: workbook unit 2 P.6-7 另外有本長薄for backpack, 內貼了一幅幅圖畫,今次係中秋節,Today is Mid-Autumn Festvial. I like playing with lanterns. 圖畫左邊係貼在薄上,右邊tiger話writing " Today is Mid-Autunm Festvial. whole page 喎!我見他是隔行寫的,你可以再問吓your girl是否這樣,因我都有D     

33#
發表於 06-10-8 17:41 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Tigermom,

Thanks again... Really appreciated your help. Since I will go to school tomorrow afternoon, I can bring along with my cheque book and quickly signed in all notices and hand it to Miss Kwan.

Don't know why my girl always left her notices in school...   

34#
發表於 06-10-11 09:26 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Tigermom,

全方位學習有消息了.之前也沒留意,是女女告訴我有紙條釘在粉紅色手冊我才知道的.以後每個星期四都要穿運動衣啊!可能要多買一套運動衣才行!  

女女抽到1. 數學視覺藝術 2.Mini cook 3.學生團契  

What about Tiger??   

35#
發表於 06-10-12 23:29 |顯示全部帖子

Hi RonWeasley,

應該不是小童軍,而是陳SIR的步操體育課吧!女女跟我說過每個星期三的體育課都在"操兵"!    

RonWeasley 寫道:
Hi, Tigermom,

'Eunice 話比我聽學校好似有小童軍添呀.  唔知係咪真係
有得加入呢.  佢好似好有興趣咁喎.   
'

36#
發表於 06-10-15 12:52 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Tigermom,

Nothing special in the briefing really. just simply reported how they teach Chinese, English and math (But Maths teacher wasn't there, she was ill). And then a short visit to the classroom.

1. English - P1 students learned quite fast, Backpack itself can't satisfied the children, and teachers has prepared some external material for the children like coloring sheet....

2. Chinese - Chinese teacher used both Cantonese and Mandarine at the beginning of the terms, and will depends on the children understanding level to decide which language to go through the lesson. Their target is all students should know at least 1500 chinese words so that they can easily read a chinese book without problem.

3. Maths - Children can cope with lesson well and fast. most of the children can easily do the addition and subtraction within 10 without using their little fingers.

During Q&A, there was a debate on language use in Chinese Lessons. I was surprised there were parents objects on using Mandarine as the teaching language for Chinese. But luckily Principal Lo managed to stop the debate by saying he will setup a language committee to discuss about that. He said he will follow the truths not just some voice from certain parents...    To me, Mandarine is so important and that was one of the main reason I sent my girl to this school....those parent who objects it were really

37#
發表於 06-10-15 13:02 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Catmi,

It's been quite a while I didn't check the homework from the internet, I rather believe my girl journal rather than that.

According to my girl's journal, the homework for 1B are:

1.) Chinese : 語工 (11)
2.) English : Penm. Write - W, w, Who is she?, Wow!
B.P. Ex. Bk. - my girl didn't brought back..so didn't
know the details.
3.) General Studies : Vocab. Write - school uniform, punctually, carefully, tidily, primary school.
4. ) Others : VA - Penny Bell Drawing Competition, 16/10

Hope I can help you on this...

38#
發表於 06-10-16 22:36 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Tigermom,

My girl wrote the same things.

By the way, do you still want the Magic Bus information? Just PM me your fax no.

39#
發表於 06-10-17 13:50 |顯示全部帖子

Hi RonWeasly,

My girl wrote all by herself woh! Is it because of the writing speed leh?

RonWeasley 寫道:

For General Studies, Vocab.
我發覚每次都係老師幫佢起稿嗰喎.
唔知你哋係咪一樣呢??   

40#
發表於 06-10-17 22:25 |顯示全部帖子

Hi RonWeasley,

Yes, my girl will join the Taekwando on Saturday. What about your girl?

By the way, anyone know if 1B needs to wear the sport uniform tomorrow or not?   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題