教育王國 討論區 小一選校 高主教vs聖類斯vs軒小(下午)
發新帖
查看: 1316|回覆: 3
go

高主教vs聖類斯vs軒小(下午) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-18 16:58 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Please help!!!
If school fee is not the problem, which school is better in accordance with the following conditions: Live in East HK; one little brother of 1.5 yrs old; both dad & mom need to work from 8:00am to 6:30pm weekday.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-11-23 14:53 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# wlks 的文章

Dear wlks

Many thanks to your advice.

My son succeeds in getting the seat of P1 at 軒小(下午)today. Frankly speaking, 高主教 is my 1st priority. However, i know from other parents that it is quite "催谷" student and it may be studying in advance for nearly one academic year. My concern is that the time i spend to my kid is not enough. Maybe just 1-1.5 hrs after dinner every night. I'm afraid it would affect his studying as he may not be self-disciplined in doing the homeworks after school. Actually, he can be doing well under my supervision if time is available.

BTW, can u share the view on your ranking of the schools?

Besides, could any other parents share your valuable experience?

Looking forward to hearing all your views soon as the time for making decision is limited.

Thank u very much!!!

3#
發表於 09-11-23 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# waiwaibaba 的文章

Dear waiwaibaba

Thank u for your sharing. My another question is that can i proceed with round 3 (knock the door) to other schools despite registered in RC?

4#
發表於 09-11-23 16:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# belle 的文章

Dear belle

Thank u so much for your sharing!!!
My another question is that i am also worry about my little son of 1.5yrs old coz he would get less chance if joining the "lucky draw" 3 yrs later.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題