用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 i have applied Japanese IS for my kid today, when wi ...
發新帖
查看: 2649|回覆: 5
go

i have applied Japanese IS for my kid today, when will have feedback?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-14 17:55 |顯示全部帖子

Re: i have applied Japanese IS for my kid today, when will have feedback??

Hi! Blythe_miki,

Have u applied for the reception class or P1?  I'm going to apply for the P1, may i send the form to the school now?  I'm afraid it's too early.  Anyway, Good Luck!

2#
發表於 06-2-16 02:54 |顯示全部帖子

Blythe_miki,

My kid studies at Anfield.  It seems that we're looking for the same kind of schools.  Both of us have turned down the ESFTY offer.  I've called the JIS today, a lady said it's very difficult to join the school since P1 and she suggested an application for the Reception Class instead.  Therefore, I'll also apply for the 2007 reception class.

Fattymom

3#
發表於 06-2-16 16:13 |顯示全部帖子

They offer "Japanese Section" and "English Section".

4#
發表於 06-2-18 03:04 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Ashleymama,

Glad to hear that your kid is admitted by JIS .  May I know if your kid is fluent in English?  My son is 3 yrs old and he can understand English quite well; however, his speech development is a little bit slow.  I'm afraid if he can pass the interview How many kids in your class?  Is it full?  Could u pls tell me more about the interview?   .  As it's not a western int'l school, is the discipline stricter than other IS?  Many thanks.

5#
發表於 06-2-23 14:34 |顯示全部帖子

Dear ahk019,

Thank you for your information    Are u satisifed with the school?  Which school is your girl planning to go after gradulation?  Will they have mandarin class everyday?  May I know why do u choose JIS?    Thanks again.

Fattymom

6#
發表於 06-2-25 08:04 |顯示全部帖子

Dear ahk019,

Thanks again .  It's very kind of u to share with us your feelings.  It's really a headache for parent.  Before, I also wanted to send my son to SJS.  Recently, I've turned down the offer from TYESF kinder.  I've the same conclusion as yours.  My son has settled down well in the current kinder, it's better for him to stay rathen than to move to another kinder.  That is the reason that I choose JIS.  ahk019, could u pls tell me about the rountie of JIS?  Am I greedy?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖