用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請教 聖士提反幼稚園(柏道)&聖嘉勒幼稚園的抉擇? ...
發新帖
樓主: potato3388
go

請教 聖士提反幼稚園(柏道)&聖嘉勒幼稚園的抉擇? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-10 10:01 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請教 聖士提反幼稚園(柏道)&聖嘉勒幼稚園的抉擇?

Bobomegan & Potato3388,
My daughter is going to apply for K1 this year and she is a small girl. Could you tell me that St. Clares will accept small girl and is it difficult to get a seat?  When will it start to accept application and when will the result be released?  Sorry to ask so many questions but it seems that less parents talk about St. Clares in BK!

Potato3388,
I agree with Bobomegan that you'd better stay in St. Clares if you do not have special preference in SSKG. The chance to get in SSPS is only half-half if you live in net 11, that means no difference if you are not a SSKG student, unless in the round of "knocking door".  

Cinder,
Which Victoria is your daughter sudying? Causeway Bay? Is your daughter fluent in both Cantonese and English?  Someone told me that students in Victoria can speak good English but have fair Chinese standard.  Is it true?

Thanks all BK mums in advance!

2#
發表於 07-4-11 18:53 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請教 聖士提反幼稚園(柏道)&聖嘉勒幼稚園的抉擇?

Hi cinder,
Thanks for your information on Victoria. If discipline is your main concern and your daughter is going to study in traditional primary school, SSKG will be a better choice and Victoria Primary School will not be your cup of tea.  However, if you are not living in net 11 and not Christian, you may need more luck in the round of knocking door!

Hi Potato3388,
Thank you for your info regarding application for St. Clares.  Is your girl a big girl or a small girl?  If my girl will be separated from parents during interview, I don't think she can stay calm in the interview for an hour!!! Will parents be interviewed too? How many students enrolled in K1? When do AM and PM sessions start the class?  Sorry to ask so many questions again!

Other BK mums' comments, especially on St. Clares, are most welcome.  Thank you!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題