2. 可否推介一些合適的書籍或VCD給2-6yrs old的小朋友?
3. 有什麼地方是值得/必定要遊覽的?可否介紹?

謝!

2#
發表於 04-2-25 16:04 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Singapore 大眾書局

多謝各位的回覆。

Hi, Gigi
我也是今個復活節去新加坡,請問你訂了機位嗎?有沒有promotion / special packages?

Thanks.

3#
發表於 04-2-26 09:03 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

Will you join tour or do you have any relatives in Singapore?

I am trying to set my schedule and do you have any good suggestions for visit.

Thanks.

4#
發表於 04-2-26 22:11 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

Good ideas. We can join together in Popular bookshop. I think I will go to the one in Orchard Road which introduced by one of BK-mum.

I will spend one day in Sentosa and more than half day in Night Sarafi and Zoological Gardens.

Actually, I plan to go to Bintan for one day but it seems too rush to go there.

How many days will you stay in Singapore?

5#
發表於 04-2-27 16:26 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

I will stay in Singapore with my family for 5 days. Actually, I will stay in my uncle house and I hope to have a leisure time in Singapore.

As we never been in "Cheung Loong" before, I heard people said Night Safari is worth to go. But  we still thinking whether to go to Zoological Gardens.

Anyway, one of my plan is to shop around the bookstores in Singapore as people say the price of children books are really cheap compare with HK. What do you plan to buy for kids this time? Or any good suggestions books to buy for kids 2-8 years old. I want to buy some for my kids and friends.

6#
發表於 04-3-9 10:38 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

How's your booking. Have you fixed the date?

Do you know which brand of BB products such as face cream, body cream is good for BB in Singapore?

7#
發表於 04-3-9 13:22 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

I have booked tickets during 7 - 11 April. Will probably take Cathay Pacific Airline. Actually, I prefer to flight schedule of Singapore. But the price for Singapore Airline is only up to March.

8#
發表於 04-3-9 15:06 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

How much for round ticket for adult and children?

9#
發表於 04-3-9 16:12 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

I joined the package from Cathay Pacific. It costs around HK$2,900 for adult and HK$1,900 for child (include taxes).

10#
發表於 04-3-9 17:22 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

I will take the afternoon flight around 2:00pm. What's about you? When will you back to HK?

11#
發表於 04-3-9 17:52 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Gigi

Have a nice holiday.

12#
發表於 04-3-11 15:41 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Justjust

Glad to know that you will go to Singapore at the end of this March.

Please share your experience with Gigi and I. If you find any goods children books or VCD, please tell us.

As I know, Night Safari open at 6:00pm in the afternoon.

13#
發表於 04-3-30 14:32 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Justjust

Thanks for sharing your trip. I will go to Singapore next week.

Talk to you later.

14#
發表於 04-4-12 20:57 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Justjust & Gigi

I'm back to HK last night. Singapore is really a nice place to go. The weather is hot and humid.

I personally like Sentosa, but it is really hot. Actually, we spent only half day in Sentosa.

Chinatown is also worth to go. I bought VCDs such as Hi-5 and Barney. It costs only S$10 for 4 VCDs which is very cheap compare with Popular bookshop and Hong Kong. So I bought some VCDs for my friends.

We have dinner in Singapore river which I highly recommended to go. It is comfortable and quite romance.

Night Safari is another place where it is worth to go. My kids were so excited and scared. It started at 7:30pm until mid night.

I might plan to go Singapore again in Sept / Oct.

15#
發表於 04-4-12 22:36 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Jolly

I have shop around the Popular bookshop which is in Orchard MRT station. I bought some books for my kids. But there is not much discount. No special on any VCDs. Compare with HK, the story books are really cheaper than HK.

I have been in Lau Pa Sat for dinner. The place is good and there are many choices such as Thai foods, Indian foods, Chinese foods, etc.

I have tried the chilli crab in one of the Thai foods in Singapore river which is nice.

Actually, Singapore is a nice place and easy to communicate with local people. Most of them can speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin.

We spent only five days in Singapore, so that we have no time to visit our friends during this time. We plan to go again in late Sep.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題