教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SKH's interview (Central)
發新帖
樓主: zigzag
go

SKH's interview (Central) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-7 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: SKH's interview (Central)

We didn’t meet a “good teacher” either.  When start, they just ask us to go in.  I saw a boy playing with the toy kitchen, so I bring my daughter to play with the bricks.  But she doesn’t like, so she goes to the table herself and pick up some crayons.  Then a teacher came to us, and she saw me drawing with my girl.  She then get a puzzle and ask my girl to play with the puzzle.  My girl finish, then she ask my girl to put it back to the basket.  Then she ask my girl to choose a book.  Here comes the problem.  The teacher point to a flower and ask my girl what is it.  Then my daughter refuse to say.  So, the teacher point to the flower again and ask is this an apple?  Then my daughter again, refuse to answer.  Then the teacher ask me: she dosen’t talk, is she?  I said no, maybe she is too nervous and shy and not adapting to new environment.  Then the teacher said, ok, that’s it!!!!!!!!!!
And the she bring my daughter to choose the sticker, then my daughter said: Mickey.  And “Thank You”.  Then we leave. But the other parents are still in the room.

The teacher doesn’t try more to ask my girl and give up.  I’m quite disappointed.

2#
發表於 06-11-7 14:57 |顯示全部帖子

We have attended other interviews.  And think SKH is a bit “strange”.  The teacher in SKH not willing to spend more time to ask my girl and just ask us to leave!  Maybe they have too many applicants, so they need to be in a hurry.  

Also when we leave, we saw some children playing in the playground, and a girl got knocked down by the bicycle and crying.  

We apply this school because we heard that the standard is quite high.

P.S. Our int. room is in 4/F, the first room.

3#
發表於 06-11-7 15:20 |顯示全部帖子

Quite old.  Not young look.

Alice

4#
發表於 06-11-8 18:10 |顯示全部帖子

BTW, my daugter is also studying at Victoria Pre-Nusery class.  I'm quite impressed by Victoria, as my daughter always sing songs at home, and pretend what she is doing at school e.g. wash hands, change diapers, tea-time, get school bag, line-up e.t.c.

I just wanna give her a chance to try other good school, and if can get the 學券 from govt.

If we can't secure a place in other KG (we target to apply 3 including SKH), then go back to Victoria lor.

5#
發表於 06-11-13 18:03 |顯示全部帖子

I type English because my chinese typewriting is slow.  Pls forgive first.

I know SKH is a good school, that's why I apply for my kid.  And as it is famous, so we have to wait and queue up just to get a form.  During interview day, it's not as I expected, then with less than 5 minutes, we have to leave the room.  

We all cherish our son/daughter as our dear prince and princess.  We want to give them the best.

Though chance is slim to get accepted, I will let me child study if she got the offer.

6#
發表於 06-11-14 15:13 |顯示全部帖子

首先要congrats得左or even on wait list 既小朋友and家長.
Super 緊張啊!

7#
發表於 06-11-14 16:20 |顯示全部帖子

Me too.  I've asked my mom to peep at the mailbox and she told me there’re lots of letters!!!

Let’s keep our fingers cross.

keilocl 寫道:
I am super nervous too.... I called my mami and asked her to go to my house and check whether there's any letter in the letter box or not. She did so but she couldn't tell whether my boy has been accepted or not coz.....hehe... she doesn't have the key... need to wait till around 7pm as I will be back home at that time... super super nervous....

男男呀, 真係不得不讚你D仔女呀, 女女讀St Paul Co-ed, 家下個仔都accepted by SKH AM class...羨慕死人啦...

8#
發表於 06-11-14 19:52 |顯示全部帖子

We didn't get an offer.  So congrats to all other moms.

9#
發表於 06-11-20 17:32 |顯示全部帖子

我是其中一個got reject letter的家長. 老實說, 我同小朋友行上樓梯的那一刻,已經知道我的女兒是不會got admitted的. 再加上於interview中,女兒的表現及老師的反應, 我亦知道女兒不是skh的那杯茶.

我相信每位父母都覺得兒女是皇子公主.若我去見工, 那份工是大公司, 前途很好.但最後我告訴父母,我見工失敗, 他們也會失望. 可能都會同d朋友嗔下.所以網友係度講下都唔出奇.

要怪, 只怪香港的教育制度. 大家都想小朋友讀到出名的小學, 中學. 然後入大學. 之後搵份好工. 嫁得好/娶個好老婆. 生個孫.  我地就會同個孫講:你阿爸/媽,都點點……
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖