教育王國 討論區 小一選校 如果入唔到ESF小學,可以入咩。
發新帖
查看: 5177|回覆: 2
go

如果入唔到ESF小學,可以入咩。 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-11 11:46 |顯示全部帖子
hello hrvman,
i do understand your concern, we do have quite a lot of friends from where we live who have children failed the interviews for esf primary.... which the children were in tsing yi esf before as well.
some of them double the year of k2 and re try the year after. others put them into international school.
i would also suggest a year of international stream k3 in a local kindergarten. like logos, learning habitat, tivoli kindergarten... and target a dss english primary school like smc, tsl.... the year after.

you should also try to apply cky at the same time as esf, cky is also in IB system.

please noted that the esf in tong chung is a bit easier to apply than kowloon junior as well (or better say kowloon junior is more difficult.... ).

原帖由 hrvman 於 10/5/2010 11:01 發表
其實外面有冇D課程幫呢類國際學校學生學中文? 父母都要返工,跟本好少時間可以教到個細路. 而且晌屋企跟本冇可能坐定定聽我教, 寫兩隻字就走咗去.

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 10-5-11 11:48 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

2#
發表於 10-5-11 19:12 |顯示全部帖子
唔駛. 只看interviews表現.

原帖由 hrvman 於 11/5/2010 15:56 發表
Thanks Flostangraphy.

If I want to apply KJS, do i need to have a kowloon address?

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

3#
發表於 10-5-12 01:45 |顯示全部帖子
oh. really?!
sorry for the wrong information....

原帖由 Yau_Cheung 於 11/5/2010 23:35 發表
The answer is yes.

-Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題