Re: St. Catherine lower class 2005

Hi Crystalss,
我要保護我的小証人, please check PM.   
FiFii

3#
發表於 05-9-7 14:37 |顯示全部帖子

hi all,
Good, we can meet again in parent's day.

How's your kids going to school? Mine are so far so good.

Did you read the circular received yesterday? Does anyone know what's Hong Kong School Speech festival?

4#
發表於 05-9-9 10:09 |顯示全部帖子

wong3284,

Thank you. Your information is very useful.
Will your kid participate in it?

hi all, will anyone participate in it? I'm still considering..........

FiFii

5#
發表於 05-9-12 11:11 |顯示全部帖子

wong3284,
Our teacher said they won't train or arrange the activity for the kids. All training should be done by parents.

My girl is the same as your boy so we're still hesitating.

I have no idea about Faust, would like to know more, too.
Fifii

6#
發表於 05-9-12 14:41 |顯示全部帖子

Yetta-mama,
Are the speech poems specified by the organization? I don't have any idea as I still haven't received the application form from the class teacher. Hopefully I can get it tonight. Thanks for your advice.

How's Yetta performed these days. My girl is so far so good, they start reader today. What about your class?
Fifii

7#
發表於 05-9-14 11:10 |顯示全部帖子

Yetta-mama,
Thanks for your information. I finally got the application form on Monday and have a look at it. Anyway I enrolled it for my girl though I think she may not be able to go on the stage. What I think is, if she's happy to go, just let her go. If not, we'll just forget it. Anyone has join it?

Nice to hear that Yetta is going on well in school,  she's a strong girl. These few days, my girl has emtional up and down. Her teacher called me and said she cried easily in class. She told the teacher that she's tired. I'm very upset, I know she is not yet get used to the afternoon schedule. She has afternoon sleep everyday in the past. What can I do? Any advice?

Fifii

8#
發表於 05-9-15 18:08 |顯示全部帖子

hi Golf,
Don't worry, I think they can get used to it slowly, just give them some time.

ChinKiuMami, my girl is already doing what you said right now, go to bed later and wake up later. Having mom share their experience really can help me to relief, thank you.

She's getting better these 2 days, she told me that she didn't cry in the class already.

Golf, hope they can adapt soon.

9#
發表於 05-9-16 09:50 |顯示全部帖子

Golf,

My nightmare comes again. My girl cried very seriously last night and said she doesn't want to go to school since she's tired. After a lot of discussion, she said she wants to go to school one day, not go to school the other day, go again....... I think she feels pressure.
How's your son? Seems that he likes school but he just don't want you to leave him, right?

Fifii

10#
發表於 05-9-26 10:01 |顯示全部帖子

hi all,
Kids have to go to school for PM class.

Za,
Thank you for your support. My girl seems better these days.

11#
發表於 05-10-3 09:52 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Golf,
How's your boy recently?
I talked to my girl's teacher, she said she's ok in school now. However my girl always complain that she's tired after school so she doesn't want to go to any ECA!!!!!!!!! What a lazy girl.

Hi Za,
Hope your girl is ok already. I'll also bring my kid to doctor tonight.

Fifii

12#
發表於 05-10-3 15:00 |顯示全部帖子

Golf,
My girl sometimes sleeps during dinner time. Then I just let her sleep until she wakes up at around 9pm or something. Then she'll have her dinner at that time. You know it's impossible to wake her up and ask her to eat with us.

Will your son have a short nap after school and before dinner? If he's tired at 7pm, why not let him have dinner after school and let him sleep?

About the book list, I didn't go through it in detail. But would really want to buy some, do you have any idea?

Fifii

13#
發表於 05-10-3 16:17 |顯示全部帖子

Kristymami,
It's so good to know that Kristy is ok with the PM class. My girl sometimes will take a nap after school, sometimes not. When I'm home, sometimes I found her lie on the sofa and fall asleep.  Oh, seems that lower class curiculumn is more demanding, she always said it's tired after school.

Golf,
I go to Toyrus and found some books of Scholastic. One of them is a dog named ???. With pictures and some simple english. You may go and have a look.

All moms,
How do you arrange the ECA for your kids? Before or after school or in the weekend?

Fifii

14#
發表於 05-10-4 12:41 |顯示全部帖子

Golf and lamlam-ma
haha... yes, you got it. ECA = 課外活動!!!!!!

Golf, all on Saturday??? Do you have enough time?
I only arrange drawing and swimming on Saturday, but seems that the whole day is occupied.

My girl has some problems in the nose, have to stop swimming for a while.  I guess she will be happy then.

Fifii

15#
發表於 05-10-6 15:15 |顯示全部帖子

Dear 霖霖18,
Don't worry, just give her sometime. I believe they can adapat soon. Does the teacher give you any idea how to help her? Your case is not too bad already, at least she didn't cry in school and at home. My girl cry so much last few weeks. Lucky that she seems ok now.

Golf,
My daughter has some problems in her nose (but I don't know how to write it in Eng). She has been taking medicine for 2 days and seems there's a little bit improvement. Will go back to the doctor again next week. If her progress is not satisfactory, I'll call you then. Thanks for your information.

hi all,
How about the book list? Got any idea what to buy?

BTW, what cartoon characters/toys your daughter like? My girl complain to me recently. Since her little brother likes Thomas and Friends, so we'll buy him different kind of trains, books, accessories.  But it seems there's no equivalent series for the girls. I tried Barbie before, but seems that she doesn't like it very much. Any idea? Better suggest some with toys, books, CD, etc. Many many thanks.

Fifii

16#
發表於 05-10-7 14:52 |顯示全部帖子

hi Za and Kristymami,
Thanks for your suggestion, they're very useful.

Za, what's Power Puff Girls? Haven't seen it before. I'm curious and want to have a look at it. Where can I find it?

Kristymami, strawberry shortcake is very lovely. I didn't try before. Seems that there's not much accessories about it, right? I can't find the toy in Toyrus, they just have some books and CDs. Where can I buy relevant things about it?  If that's not trouble, I want to have a copy of the VCD.  Please make it at your convenience. Thanks very much.

Do you know if there's any story book for 'My Melody' or 'Hello Kitty'?
Fifii
‹ 上一主題|下一主題