1#
發表於 17-3-3 00:01 |顯示全部帖子
sabinababy 發表於 17-3-2 23:31
Vic不用太多外補,因為師資和資源較st.cat 好

Are you sure? How about the students?

Every year 25+ sc students go to DG
30+ to DB
70+ to tky

Both VIC and st cat total students are similar....
But when u check VIC allocation u will know what I'm talking

2#
發表於 17-3-3 10:00 |顯示全部帖子
我叫豬豬 發表於 17-3-3 00:49
其實vic不夠其他學校多因他有自己小學同中學。我身邊的,入vic都想一條龍就算,讀到咁上下去外國留學,因 ...

I think if you know the DG interview you won't think they assess one's capability of recognising the words. Indeed they require a student to think critically, logical , good observation and analytical power.

Yea I agree that Victoria has good language back up . The school creates a pressure free environment for the kids .
Most of the parents have their own power to put them in very famous school by fame , money , etc.....

3#
發表於 17-3-3 14:10 |顯示全部帖子
pc228 發表於 17-3-3 14:04
Very informative! Thanns

May I ask if dg tests the students' analytical power, critical thinking,  ...

When you think there are more st cat students entering those top tier school I may also reassure that a portion of st cat students will admit to CCKG at k2. So when you add on those who shift to CCKG and st cat k3 graduates you will be amazed !

Well there maybe a couples of reasons.
No one knows . All are just guests.

St cat choose the students more .....while some may choose parents more ....you know so the actually ability of students differs.....

Another possible chance is .....st cat parents are usually 中產 and they will like to train up their kids while some school parents are actually billionaire ....doesn't care it so much ....maybe .......

Or one guess is .....as some have said earlie r......their scope is more international .....no one knows

4#
發表於 17-3-4 14:54 |顯示全部帖子
我叫豬豬 發表於 17-3-3 14:42
k2 vic d人考英基,不是cckg。我之前問過vic的老師,其實k2大部分已轉左國際學校,因國際學校是k2就考入, ...
yea, I admit that its a general picture only. Of course not everyone is the same.
When you say everyone in DB is good, you actually means most of them ( or a large proportion of them) are good.

5#
發表於 17-3-5 12:16 |顯示全部帖子
vmama0309 發表於 17-3-5 00:13
Agree, among many pn applications I saw, I only find St cat is very special that it requires parent ...
Not only SC asks for this information. However, if you see the SC PN class students, not too many parents are famous school alumni ...
Some SC students even live in public housing....

But for Victoria...I think no one will live in public housing right?

I think no one will think SC choose students background more than Vic does.

6#
發表於 17-3-5 12:17 |顯示全部帖子
甘恩 發表於 17-3-5 08:30
自己兩個囝都是維記生,當年沒有考St.Cat,一心只想讀維記。維記語境一流,基本上經過幾年學習,同學仔英普 ...
That's good! Victoria teacher is 100% caring as always.!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題