用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山] ...
樓主: chuchumui
go

靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山] [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-10-27 09:47 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 九月入讀靈糧堂家長

fenny,

謝謝你的分享!我正想物識由native speekers教的Phonics班。不過,心目中都不是立即上課。

昨日學校派左Phonics for Kids書及CD。原來學校課程都有cover。

22#
發表於 04-10-27 18:20 |顯示全部帖子

youngyoungmama,

非常同意!I think the phonics kit the school now provide is sufficient for the K1 kids.    I believe phonics will continued to be taught in nowadays Primary schools.  So no hurry.  We just need to continue providing them English speaking environment such as the English playgroups.
I am sure your experiment will work well. hehe..  
(BTW, by broswing over www.letter-land.com, I noted that it is in fact offering Playgroup service, not letterland phonics.)

23#
發表於 04-11-25 10:21 |顯示全部帖子

我有去學校的番禺旅行。但是我們之前已經去過了,所以不覺特別。我們只希望囡囡有同學仔一起生活的機會。一行六百人,陣容龐大,而且中旅安排得十分好,可謂盡心盡力。

但是同學仔媽咪之前未去過長隆,今次旅行令佢好impressed。我們最大的收穫,就是我倆的孩子成了好朋友。

24#
發表於 04-11-26 17:38 |顯示全部帖子

傲雪,
我們不能去,真可惜。聽說PTA為了安排這個節目都開了很多會。
有去的請回來報告報告。

25#
發表於 04-12-2 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

傲雪, 你說的是不是靈糧家長?不是吧。

AnLi講得對,不過有時我見到一些無理言論、加上誤導言詞和態度激烈,我真是忍不到---自己修為未夠呢!不過,我亦是希望為校長和老師們護航,他們的確盡心盡力為了做好教育孩子的工作。偶爾晚上回校甚或星期天回校,都曾見主任、老師等在工作 (我有了女兒後都盡量唔OT 啦,所以看見老師的倦容,我都會心痛)。

26#
發表於 04-12-2 17:43 |顯示全部帖子

AnLi,
謝謝你,很有insight。我可沒留意學校在新生會安排上的用心呢。
看見你對K2的描述,我也很感動!

27#
發表於 04-12-16 13:37 |顯示全部帖子

傲雪,
不用謙虛,有時都擔心人家label我們應為靈糧在我們眼中樣樣都好,但我想有需要時是應該發言以正視聽的,香港的教育再不濟下去,後果堪虞。昨天看過女兒的表演,她這數個月在靈糧的進步是很大的躍進呢,也許是適逢年齡來到3-4歲的自然發展,又或是我多年的投資來到靈糧才成熟,但事實的確是她之前在其他有名學校,交了高昂的學費,都沒見這麼大的進步。

Jsmami,
哎,又是傭人問題,希望問題已解決,順利過渡吧。大仔的問題不大吧,早前有沒有聽理盧幼慈的講座呢?理盧幼慈對孩子問題真是有辦法的,要不,可到青田購買她的講座錄音帶或錄影帶,她的出品很多哩。

各位LLC家長或前家長,
may I wish you all a peaceful and joyful Christmas.
並祝大家平安快樂!

28#
發表於 04-12-17 11:18 |顯示全部帖子

TT
那你即管去考,考到了再決定吧。給自己多點時間可能有幫助。現在可以放下煩惱,人生要煩的事還多著呢。

29#
發表於 04-12-17 23:33 |顯示全部帖子

普通話每星期一堂(30 min)
英文每星期二堂(@30 min)
There are all together 3 English teachers in HK LLC.  Two of them are native speakers.  One of them is a foreigner and the other is an ABC girl.

30#
發表於 04-12-24 13:04 |顯示全部帖子

Tommy,
你的發言非常好啊!
像你和AnLi這類有經驗的家長又或如MsChanChan之校友家長的指引,對我們非常寶貴,以後請多多發言吧。

31#
發表於 04-12-28 11:21 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山]

We actually welcome sharing from all LLC parents.  So I have changed the headline of this topic to make it a more open and comfortable place to share.  It is so nice to meet you all here.

32#
發表於 05-1-5 17:50 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山]

33#
發表於 05-1-10 12:36 |顯示全部帖子

囡囡才K1,她表達得不很清楚,好像她也aware這步行籌款。既然學生們都有心(seems LLC has planted the seeds in them),就帶她去吧.(本來是不去的,自己捐錢已然,但叫人贊助就....)

34#
發表於 05-1-11 18:13 |顯示全部帖子

AnLi, 謝謝你令我心開意解!

35#
發表於 05-1-13 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

AnLi 寫道:
有沒有家長會參加明天 (1/13) 晚上銅鑼灣禮堂舉辦的講座呢?
本來報了名參加, 臨時有事去不成, 請參加的家長分享一下講座內容的重點
Thanks

AnLi, 好彩你提醒,真是十分好的講座,不曉得校長怎可能會為我們安排這麼多好講座,LLC的家長講座總是令我獲益良多。待我有時間整理一下大意再E給你吧。講座內容說到要面對下一世紀的挑戰,孩子必須能不斷會學習、肯學習、且要有能力(有學歷並不等於有能力)....我又再一次感受到能在靈糧入學的孩子真是有無比的褔氣。

36#
發表於 05-1-17 10:23 |顯示全部帖子

Jsmami,
I did not have the same hard feeling on the walk may be I had been in a half-dreaming condition (as usual) haha.  But the incident on the way where a car without a proper car plate driven by a foreigner trying to push forward the big crowd of kids and parents along the narrow road did make me upset.  He almost hit a boy!! Anyway, it was lucky that there was no outbreak of incidents on the spot despite some quarrels.
I agree no more that the headmistress had done very well in taking care the feelings of all kids and parents.  She is very much devoted and committed. Otherwise, it is just a mission impossible given her age.  Mothers having more than one child would well understand how difficult it is to manage kids and let none feeling neglected.  

Hi puiyi,
It is nice to see you emerge here.  It happens that I thought of you these days and worried about how to contact you in the future.  My girl is growing up very quickly.  It is very likely that I need to buy new uniform for her by the end of the year.  
From now on, you try to stock up (i) WHITE shirts/ T-shirts/ pullovers.  The school uniform needs white inner-wears (for both Summer and Winter);  (ii) white socks;  (iii) white sport shoes.  

sheryl & 傲雪,
No problem. Would E to you the points I have dropped down during the speech.   

37#
發表於 05-1-18 22:55 |顯示全部帖子

sheryl & AnLi,

海棠樹苗是於04年12月7號派的。
余德淳講座我都報名了,育兒一生流流長,自己不好好學習不行呢。

yaupuiyi :

女童夏季背心$105;女童冬季背心 $138 (自備白色內襯衫)
夏季運動服 $110  ; 冬季運動服  $150
風衣 $140 ; 橺棉外套 ; 自備白襪及白鞋/白球鞋
不用心急,侍臨開學一兩個月前要預訂校服時再張羅吧。我們不會忘記你的?現時只有k1班才有新校服,一般家長都會等到新學年開學前才決定要否買新校服的。

38#
發表於 05-1-19 10:19 |顯示全部帖子

yaupuiyi,

Sorry I forgot to provide the price for

39#
發表於 05-1-20 09:40 |顯示全部帖子

Dear yaupuiyi,

When there are outings for students, they need to put on school uniforms so that teachers could easily identify them.  The thick coat might not be necessary in the sense that your daughter could put on thicker clothes inside and wear the thin 風褸uniform on the outside (during outings).

I guess I could pass the clothes to you during Summer break.  The students need to change back to Summer clothes by May-July 05.  We would examine the size of the uniforms and determine which uniform is no longer fit during the Summer holidays.  So let's contact again by that time.   

I have asked for my daughter's permission last night to give her unfitted clothes.  The first question she posted on me was: What is the name of the little girl who will also study in LLC.  If you don't mind, please tell me the name of of your girl (may be by PM).  Thank you.

40#
發表於 05-1-21 22:09 |顯示全部帖子

我真糊塗得緊要,綠田園抽籤?我好似有填這張form。 那麼到現在都沒有收通知是否等於抽唔到?

秋海棠嘛,好彩你地提起佢。翻查通告後,確實是2月28日帶用A4紙做的成長記錄回校,不用帶株花返校。對嗎?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖