用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山] ...
查看: 88423|回覆: 56
go

靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山] [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-7-7 18:52 |顯示全部帖子

靈糧堂家長分享[香港●鑽石山●藍田●馬鞍山]

各位家長,

時光飛逝。明晚就是7月8日家長會了。
6:30-9:00pm causeway bay見
記得帶親子圖書換領

2#
發表於 04-7-9 12:45 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 九月入讀靈糧堂家長:7月8日家長會

女兒將入讀銅鑼灣上午班。昨晚出席了家長會。
對於校長老師的熱誠,我好感動。
能入讀靈糧堂真是小朋友的福氣。
感謝上天的恩寵,我沒有選錯學校。

3#
發表於 04-7-22 13:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 九月入讀靈糧堂家長

[quote]
youngyoungmama 寫道:

4#
發表於 04-7-22 13:07 |顯示全部帖子

sheryl 寫道:
你地係邊到買到純白T-shirt?

我幫襯左Marks and Spencer 的小朋友underwear.
唔知其他媽媽有冇更好介紹

5#
發表於 04-7-22 15:16 |顯示全部帖子

youngyoungmama ,

慚愧,小女需惡補中文,我返而在考慮中文,佢依家都唔鍾意講廣東話,佢返學之後一定無返應,至怕佢因此自信心受損。再遲一點要補國語,因我覺得靈糧堂的國語應該最弱的。

我都想物色在weekdays辨的合適英文班,想近家(西灣河)或近學校,不過未有頭緒,你有好介紹,記得話我知。
現時心目中只是

6#
發表於 04-7-28 18:35 |顯示全部帖子

PoYi,
謝謝你的叮嚀。希望第日多多指教。

kkkylie,
對,我們所談的跟鑽石山靈糧堂是同一辨學機構
學校「好不好」其實都因人而異。
首先你要多了解學校的特點及你自己的要求。
多了解靈糧堂,可參閱靈糧堂網頁:
http://www.lingliang.org.hk/

今期學前教育有靈糧堂校長介紹面試情況

7#
發表於 04-8-27 12:32 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry Sorry.  呢排好忙,無睇呢個topic

8#
發表於 04-8-30 16:05 |顯示全部帖子

I also notice the administration of LLC is a bit 'messy'.  I understand that it is life that we cannot always make both ends meets.  It is natural that when one is pationate, he/she is less organized and logical... Well, this is my own belief only.  After all, that was why LLC got the Govt award in education, not school adminstration.  But I could bear with it.    Just like my attitude to my maid.  As long as my maid is taking care of my child whole heartedly with love, I do not mind that the house is a bit messy.  When she needs to spend her time playing with my daughter, she of course will have less time to care for the house.  I personally is minding the software more than the hardware.

9#
發表於 04-9-6 18:12 |顯示全部帖子

micgi,
發生咩事?小朋友由2:40PM坐到5:30PM?? 褓姆車定係校車? 如果真係道路事故塞車,搭地鈇當然快點,不過是否一椿個別獨立單一人算不如天算的事? 還是一直都會如此? 我女兒明天才開始搭校車回家,不過我住東區,路程只數十分鐘。

關於旅行,我都覺得不明所以的貴,不過一定參加,相信對孩子來說,可能是用錢都買不到的開心經驗。

10#
發表於 04-9-6 23:34 |顯示全部帖子

micgi,

明白你點解火上心頭,原來是盡心盡力後小朋友重變人球。現在那麼早便發現問題,安排又塵埃落定了,可能更好呢。

長隆我地都去過一次。但最近跟一班朋友大伙兒去短線兩天溫泉團。初時以為女兒會好悶皆因溫泉都不是孩子喜愛的活動。誰知一路上我女兒跟同行三數年齡相約的小孩一起玩得極之開心,我倆方才發現有玩伴原來好玩咁多,對佢地來說,原來去邊處都唔係咁重要。所以今後都會主力跟大隊去旅行。今次尤其是同同學仔去旅行,一年才一次,留給她愉快難忘的童年嘛!如果你真係去到非常悶了就考慮考慮吧。

11#
發表於 04-9-7 22:54 |顯示全部帖子

Jsmami,
恭喜哂!!!唔去得旅行無問題,重有其他活動架嘛。

migci,
我都覺得係....今晚家長會,校長說今年是多了駐班英文老師,"但唔係谷" 。當時我已經想起谷這個字眼在BK出現過。有家長說過:"好似話今年要谷英文"。學校好似一點一滴都能掌握---要讚嘆校長老師們真是非常投入,剛才的家長會中,都成9時多了,老師才剛剛開始她們的演說,作為聽眾的我已經很累,明早上班可以時9許才到公司(遲到),但她們8時多就要在課室預備啦。
不過我都覺得唔適合在公開場合過激討論個別事件,這對學校不很公平,這些都可以在學校的內聯網進行。內聯網我第一日(昨天)就入過,無問題喎!

12#
發表於 04-9-8 10:12 |顯示全部帖子

Jsmani,
The talk by St.Peter's headmaster was about how to choose Primary schools.  It was very good.  But I was late and I missed the beginning part.  That was why I wrote in the questionnaire requesting for distribution of the principal's powerpoint notes.   I shall recollect the notes I have taken and share with you some time later (I am too busy lately).  I was engaged in the LLC school activities in this week.  Since 1 Sept, I went to LLC in the morning and back to the office in the afternoon.  I need time to clear the piles of work on my table in order to keep the globe moving.
...After the presentation by the principal, there were talks by the teachers introducing the 課程大綱 of K2 and K3.  I also skipped the presentation by the teachers about 高班 as this topic is a bit remote for me and I was already too hungry and tired.

13#
發表於 04-9-8 17:41 |顯示全部帖子

monchhichi888 & babylaw
I could of course share with you the notes if I could get it.  But I do not think they will really pass it to me upon reading my request in the questionnaire.  You know it is just a questionnaire for evaluation of the effectiveness of the speech.  And I guess if they really release the handout, the most proper way was to post it in the Intranet.  But since many of you are so eager, I would retype my very brief notes for you. But the notes are so brief that it could not tell much.  The speech is so much more important than the notes.  It gives depth to the points and elaborates what the headmaster really mean.

14#
發表於 04-9-13 12:17 |顯示全部帖子

AnLi 寫道:sheryl, 今晚的 PTA Meeting 應該是聯校家校會工作內容介紹, 讓家長們了解其運作方式及過去一年的成果 (今晚如有家長參加, 請告知是否正確), 因為很快就要選新一屆的 PTA 委員了, 家長對 PTA 有認識, 一方面可讓 PTA 運作得更好, 另一方面也可更加吸引熱心的家長參與委員選舉
至於加強英語方面, 應該不只是限於 K2 及 K3 的學生, 而家長會為何只有 K2 及 K3 的課程大綱, 我想主要是因為 K2 及 K3 的觀課安排在下學期, 但 K1 的 "與童同樂" 則是很快便會進行, 到時家長便會清楚 K1 的小朋友如何學習, 同時也可向學校提出關於課程及其他的問題   

AnLi, 謝謝你一直的解答我們新丁的問題。第一個PTA 會議我有去,內容即如你所說的:呼籲大家加入PTA委員-只要有心有力有時間就一定勝任。

15#
發表於 04-9-16 18:25 |顯示全部帖子

普通話每星期一堂(30 min)
英文每星期二堂(@30 min)

16#
發表於 04-9-20 17:34 |顯示全部帖子

youngyoungmama
I don't know that it really has started the putonghua lesson.  I support what you have suggested of course.  My girl is apparently very happy after joining LLC.  She appeared much more happier and kept singing the school songs these days. Actually, I was quite amazed when I found that the teacher has posted some of their class works on the notice board too, besides happy faces of the classmates.  I feel somehow I am very close to the class activities already.  

17#
發表於 04-9-20 18:10 |顯示全部帖子

可否講講25/9茶

18#
發表於 04-9-21 11:40 |顯示全部帖子

Lit2R,
Thank you very much.
咁都無咁驚,我重以為自己失憶

19#
發表於 04-10-13 10:26 |顯示全部帖子

各位家長,
靈糧堂真係節目豐富。我和老公都開始覺得手忙腳亂了。

剛收到「林慕德聽歌學英文」的通告,相信不是native speakers 教。想請問這個course好不好呢?有經驗的家長可否比點意見?謝謝!

20#
發表於 04-10-25 15:44 |顯示全部帖子

AnLi,

謝謝你的回應。對於學Phonics我尚未知該如何處理,所以"林慕德" 的課程我暫沒有報名。好希望其他家長多給意見,有關Letterland, Jolly Phonics 等等。。。

我理解Phonics是甚長遠的學習,好似學晒要花幾年。朋友兒子在國際學校唸初小,最近開始教phonics,課程一直維持三年,要學生學到識為止。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題