用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 How to choose between GSIS & QBS ?
發新帖
查看: 15293|回覆: 8
go

How to choose between GSIS & QBS ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-10 12:18 |顯示全部帖子

Re: How to choose between GSIS & QBS ?

Dear christf,

In my opinion, i suggest your son better stay at QBS as your son already get used to the teacher and the style of QBS.  If you choose a new school for him, everything is new to him.  He has to spend time to make new friends, to get familiar with the school environment, and so on..... You cannot guarantee if your son really love GSIS or not.  I won't take the risk.

2#
發表於 06-11-13 10:36 |顯示全部帖子

Dear christf,

Your son is brilliant by getting a marvellous result in the assessment of GSIS.  May I know apart from the interview, does he need to attend any written test?  In terms of language, does English is your son's mother tongue ever since he was born?  Do you have to speak English with him every daily life?  Then how about Chinese?  Sorry maybe I'm asking too much.  Just want to know how you enrich your son's English skill for the interview.  Many many thanks.....

3#
發表於 06-11-14 08:50 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Christf,

Thanks so so so much for giving me a clear picture of the interview procedure.  BTW, I have heard that the GSIS primary is a half-day school only.  The afternoon extra-curricular activities are self-funded.  Is it true?  

4#
發表於 06-11-14 08:58 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Alam,

Your briefing is really helpful and encouraging.  May I know if your child need to attend extra Chinese class after school?  What kind of language you use at home with your child?

5#
發表於 06-11-29 14:45 |顯示全部帖子

Hi christf,

Have you made up your mind of choosing either GSIS or QBS?  Would you mind to share with us the reasons behind your decision making ?

6#
發表於 06-12-7 09:36 |顯示全部帖子

up

7#
發表於 06-12-14 16:18 |顯示全部帖子

Dear christf,

Thank you so much for your sharing.  I'm most excited to know that you have made your final decision to choose GSIS, in which it's not an easy task.  I'm sure it's really a challenge to both you parents and your son to face the new school, with new friends, new teachers, new environment and new policies, and I'm definately sure that you both can cope with the changes without any difficulties.

Congratulations, and again congratulations.......

8#
發表於 06-12-15 15:52 |顯示全部帖子

Dear christf,

May I know how long did you wait since you submitted your application form until the time that you got the interview opportunity?  Do you know if there is a very long quene for waiting list?  How many places will GSIS offer each year for each Grade?  Will they consider the school report of your son?  Really sorry for so many questions .....

wskwok

9#
發表於 07-3-13 10:07 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Christf,

Does GSIS have a structured curriculum for the children?, according to your observation during these 2 months.  Do you know what does your boy learn every day in school?  Please share.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題