用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問幼稚園到底語言緊要 d 還是學術緊要 d? ...
發新帖
查看: 4370|回覆: 4
go

請問幼稚園到底語言緊要 d 還是學術緊要 d? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-1 16:30 |顯示全部帖子
I agree Language is more important. However, I don't know how to make the decision.
One kg - internation section (PN is only in English & K1 to K3 is Eng & Put). All the English teacher is Indian & Afican.
Another one kg is very famous - from PN to K3 have Cantonese, Eng & Put).

How to choice?

2#
發表於 10-4-4 23:52 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Elizatyy & Pertra

Thanks!

Would you share the comment about the following KGs as I really don't know how to make the decision.

Mei Foo Think / LH (Hampton Loft)

3#
發表於 10-4-8 16:45 |顯示全部帖子
elizatyy

you mean the primary school names?

no idea now!

I want my dauhter to be happy & interest in learning.

As I found the rude attitude of the staff in Mei Foo Think, I worry about the teachers' emotion will affect the kids.

So I really don't know how to decide.

4#
發表於 10-4-11 22:56 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks

Your kid is study in LH?
In fact, LH's school fee is very expensive ah!!!!

Apart from LH & Think, Tivoli international section also give an offer to my girl, all the teachers are not native which mentioned before. Besides, I don't know thier curriculum is good or not?

About Think (Mei Foo), as I found the cantonese & put. teachers' attitude not good, I am afraid my girl is not happy in here.

原帖由 elizatyy 於 10-4-8 20:05 發表

Oh, you have mentioned it is Mei Foo Think / LH (Hampton Loft).

The Chinese and English standard in LHK is very good.  90% of the NET is 西方人。 If your child study in PE K1-K3 class, they have 1 ...

5#
發表於 10-6-24 23:51 |顯示全部帖子

誠徵學之園校服-女孩

Dear elizatyy

Finally, I choice LHK to my daughter. Hope my decision is right!!

Besides, I would like to ask whether you have "old uniform" ??

Thanks
jjh

原帖由 elizatyy 於 10-4-15 22:12 發表

Yes, the school fee in LHK is quite expensive. However, I do not have to arrange extra language classes for my kid (neither Mandarin nor English).  For those classes, it might cost around HKD 200 @  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題