樓主: 花姑姑
go

St Stephen ( stanley ) vs St paul boy vs 港同 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-5-3 02:29 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:St Stephen ( stanley ) vs St paul boy vs 港同

本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 13-5-3 04:24 編輯

很奇怪"聽"來的消息,好像比親身體驗的更權威。

我囝囝是SPCPS轉直資後的第一屆學生,今年在SPC唸S4,他小學時的很多班主任還在任教。但時間流逝,總有人面更替,如當時副校是小六數隊的領隊,他在退休前,已有新老師幫忙,看相集該老師還在,更替算是有秩。

最近曾翻看囝囝小六時的校刊,發現很多他的同學都參加了不下三至五種 ECA ,到了S4,雖然功課多了,很多人還有二至四樣 ECA ,這也應算是小學時帶下來的基礎與傳統。

說到"嚴",SPCPS又真的很嚴,但遇到有讀寫困難的學生,學校沒有要求學生轉校,反有増加資源支援。  

上列種種,不可能是學校的全部面目,但倒是親身體會來的。

p.s. 身邊也有好友的孩子是在聖士提反一路從小學讀上中學,也滿意非常。入到那一間學校,有時好講緣份,入到那一間,就好好利用那間的特質好了。

2#
發表於 13-5-5 12:14 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 13-5-5 12:24 編輯

Mentioning about the will be swimming pool of SPCPS, there are some more observations to share.

Although school fees of both primary and secondary section of the Collage are among the top tier, there were not a raise in 10 years.   Or, when a new building was added to the secondary and a new campus was built for the primary, there was no fundraising campaign.  The only two regular fundraising requests, I face every year, are the Scout Raffle Ticket (this burden is responsibility of my son) and printing cost for School Magazine WAYFARER.  Of course, they accept donations and I think there is some kind of fundraising campaign targeting the old boys.

UGA  is also a good school, I would recommend parents to read all the three DSS schools' Review Report and other school reports to learn more about the schools.  Documentation standard is also a good reference point for any school.   Reports should be found on school web or from EBD web.
EBD web page for DSS school review reports:

http://www.edb.gov.hk/en/sch-admin/sch-quality-assurance/reports/cr-report/   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題