教育王國 討論區 資優教育 資優小朋友既額頭係未特別凸架?
發新帖
樓主: kenzo
go

資優小朋友既額頭係未特別凸架? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-8-10 18:16 |顯示全部帖子

頭骨有D位會特別"突"

My son's forehead are so wide and round.  When he was newborn baby, my husband said he looked like a ET Allien.
Hahahh!

原文章由 basilmama 於 07-8-10 16:07 發表

反而我聽過資優兒
頭骨有D位會特別"突"
代表佢個腦ge果個位特別發達
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

2#
發表於 07-8-15 11:15 |顯示全部帖子

HEAD LEIGHT, HOW WIDTH?

BIG FOREHEAD - CREATIVE AND THINKING ALL THE TIME-DREAM LOVER, E.G WRITERS, DETECTIVES, PROFESSORS, DOCTORS , FILMS PRODUCERS.
BIG CHIN OUT - TAKE ACTION AND MUST DO THE THINGS THEY WANT,  E.G. SUPPER STARS, SINGERS, LEADERS, FRIGHTERS, POLICEMEN, FRIGHTERS....

ALL BABYS'S HEAD ARE ROUND AND OUT IF THEY BORNED IN OPERATION.

HE GOT 37CM AT NEWBORN, 55 CM AGE 6
HIS DAD IS ONLY 57CM.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

3#
發表於 07-8-27 20:28 |顯示全部帖子

Pls measure , how many cm?

56cm   age 6

原文章由 Ilovemonkey 於 07-8-25 22:48 硐表

我淨個仔駁我嘴陣,覺得佢個嘴凸 頭又冇也特別喎

4#
發表於 07-8-28 21:16 |顯示全部帖子

Lolypop Head.

Dont look down your kids .   Their minds are full of creative and good memories.   Dont treat them.  They are your copy.   Hahah!  

My head is big too, so is he.
I love thinking too.  Some imposible or logical ideas , creative drawings.  
I am good in maths, so is he.
I am good in drawing and designs, so is he.  
I love music, so is he.
I love playing, so is he.  
I love shopping, so is he.  
I love playing computer, so is he.  
I love reading newspaper, so is he.
I love to speak foreign language, so is he.
I love to do papers and exams, so is he.
I love to play lego , so is he.
I love Mickey, so is he.
I love racing car, so is he.
Tonight, He told me he want to be a racing car driver.
Ask me where can he learn.  
His father love cars & engine so much. He learnt all parts of car and always discuss with me this bus is using recyled gas and start slowly. That bus started faster then recyle bus.  He felt the movement while he is riding on buses.  He reconized which taxi is used disel gas or LPG.  He dont love LPG cars because they go slowly.  
He always compare this and that and make a statement of a final report.
He used a cup of water and coverd with towel.  Then turn the cup up side down.  Will water go out?   
Result is : no.
Can any tell him Why?   
I dont know the answer.

ote]原文章由 Ilovemonkey 於 07-8-28 19:01 硐表

有腦積水 [/quote]

5#
發表於 07-8-28 21:28 |顯示全部帖子
Appearance is not important.  Inside is the most important.  How handsome are you....  without deep thinkings....
That is not prefect.  We love perfect right.  Dress good. Cook good food, find the best school ....

We must be careful to listen their opions and ideas everyday.  How to solve and lead them to be smart.

原文章由 Vincent913 於 07-8-18 00:14 硐表
我個仔個頭都係凸,但我就唔覺佢係資優,因為佢就嚟三歲,都唔係好識講野,唔多識表達自己.又被老師投訴唔多專心,不過記性就唔錯,事物可以記得好仔細好耐.點都好啦,我自問都唔係咩聰明人,最重要佢健康同埋唔好學壞 ...

[ 本文章最後由 NichoB 於 07-8-31 21:26 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題